The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Vital Remains - Unleash Hell
although I'd have the part with the cool ass arpeggios come in alot quicker.

"Thus Bring Forth The Revalation Of The Apocalypse!
What Man Has Made,We Shall Destroy!" - Vital Remains

god I love that line 8)

That's Ok, though. After the Royal Rumble, Cena and HHH are going to feud all the way to Wrestlemania, where, I believe, HHH will win the title.

Why do you hate him as a champ? Because he acts like a white boy rapper? Do you also dislike Eminem? I'm just asking because that ain't all that fair if you feel like that. he's an awesome wrestler, and you gotta say that the you can't see me match was funny as hell :lol:

I hate to agree with Kosta, but what's the big deal about Cena? I mean, I haven't seen anything "bad" about him. Sometimes the rapping gets annoying, but big deal, ya know?

I'd still rather have someone like him be champ than HHH...something about whiney 20+ minute speeches get on my nerves, and who seems to do the most of those? :roll:

cena is boring....chain gang, come gets some, please do something else! Plus his wrestling sucks...same moves over and over. And its stupid how he can beat kurt angle even when its totally against his odds...when kurt is an olympic gold champion, would really rip him to shreads...but then again this isnt real life. :roll:

The 7th Number said:
please do something else! Plus his wrestling sucks...same moves over and over. And its stupid how he can beat kurt angle even when its totally against his odds...when kurt is an olympic gold champion, would really rip him to shreads...but then again this isnt real life. :roll:

You know..I really gotta say, you just completely described almost everyone. But the first one that came to mind was "The Rock."

Disappointed said:
The 7th Number said:
please do something else! Plus his wrestling sucks...same moves over and over. And its stupid how he can beat kurt angle even when its totally against his odds...when kurt is an olympic gold champion, would really rip him to shreads...but then again this isnt real life. :roll:

You know..I really gotta say, you just completely described almost everyone. But the first one that came to mind was "The Rock."

Exactly what I was gonna say. You just descrbed The Rock, But take out Chain Gang and add "The People". And rapping is cooler than eyebrows 8) (even though eyebrows totally pwn).

The 7th Number said:
the rock wasnt annoying though. He should come back and whoop cena....but then that match would only have about 8 moves between them :lol:

Rock Bottom, FU, Peoples clothsline, Five Nuckle Shuffle, peoples elbow, STFU. That's the match in a nutshell 8)

Kosta said:
The 7th Number said:
the rock wasnt annoying though. He should come back and whoop cena....but then that match would only have about 8 moves between them :lol:

Rock Bottom, FU, Peoples clothsline, Five Nuckle Shuffle, peoples elbow, STFU. That's the match in a nutshell 8)
What you dont have taste in REAL moves? Rcok Bottom and the FU are the finishers. The FNS Peoples Elbow, and the clotheline are just plain strikes! IF moves like spine buster, a slam, suplex, backbreaker, etc moves would be in it THEN it would be a great match. But still boring as hell! :twisted: Speaking of hell.

They said that Tajiri would also try to be a news reporter. He would rock in weather.

Todoay we will be having Mist. ** Blows some in the camera.**

RIPLIUKANG said:
I'd like to switch mine to Bat Country by Avenge Sevenfold; major ass-kickin' song.

Got that right.

I can't choose just one so here is a list

Avenged Sevenfold - Reminissions
Coheed and Cambria - Devil in Jersey City
Metallica - Enter the Sandman
Slayer - Hell Awaits
H.I.M. - Don't Fear the Reaper (cover)