The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
badboy012533 said:
One thing half of the people on that roster arent even ledgends at all! Heres the people that shouldnt be in.
Crash Holly
AJ Styles
Warload
X-Pac/ Sean Waltman (( Both are the same people so I dont know why you put both of them.))
Triple H
The Rock
Team 3D
Ultimo Dragon
Ron Killings
The Rock
Billy Gunn
Road Dogg/ BG James (( Again both the same!))
Papa Shango
Matt Hardy
Jack Brisco
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Jarret
Jerry Lynn
Hardcore Holly (( Hes not even hardcore!))
Goldust
Doink the Clown (( Hes not even a good wrestler.))
Christopher Daniels
Big Boss Man
Big Show
Al Snow
Abyss
Gangrel
HBK (( Hes questionable. If hes on there add Marty Genety.))
Dean Malenko
Mankind
Dude Love
D Lo Brown

Sorry to compliment on your list. I'm just mad about who you put on there. Sorry.

when i put the same person it was a mistake man im gunna fix it

The Rock is a Legend
so is
Makind/Dude love/Catus Jack
Jack Brisco
Papa Shango
Goldust
Doink the Clown

Ultimo Dragon,HBK both did alot of stuff

Ultimo Dragon-Spanish Wrestling,WCW(I saw him once),WWE,Janpanize Wrestling, i dont kno that rest

Noob/Smoke said:
badboy012533 said:
One thing half of the people on that roster arent even ledgends at all! Heres the people that shouldnt be in.
Crash Holly
AJ Styles
Warload
X-Pac/ Sean Waltman (( Both are the same people so I dont know why you put both of them.))
Triple H
The Rock
Team 3D
Ultimo Dragon
Ron Killings
The Rock
Billy Gunn
Road Dogg/ BG James (( Again both the same!))
Papa Shango
Matt Hardy
Jack Brisco
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Jarret
Jerry Lynn
Hardcore Holly (( Hes not even hardcore!))
Goldust
Doink the Clown (( Hes not even a good wrestler.))
Christopher Daniels
Big Boss Man
Big Show
Al Snow
Abyss
Gangrel
HBK (( Hes questionable. If hes on there add Marty Genety.))
Dean Malenko
Mankind
Dude Love
D Lo Brown

Sorry to compliment on your list. I'm just mad about who you put on there. Sorry.

when i put the same person it was a mistake man im gunna fix it

The Rock is a Legend
so is
Makind/Dude love/Catus Jack
Jack Brisco
Papa Shango
Goldust
Doink the Clown

Ultimo Dragon,HBK both did alot of stuff

Ultimo Dragon-Spanish Wrestling,WCW(I saw him once),WWE,Janpanize Wrestling, i dont kno that rest
Papa Shango is a ledgend? The only time I saw him wrestle was against Ultamite Warrior and he was in the 1993 Royal Rubmle. Which he was number 3 and lasted 23 seconds. He got eleminated by Flair.
Mankind/DL/CJ are the same person. If they are in there they should just be alternative costumes. Mankind being the main character to all of those.
Doink The Clown doesnt even deserve to be in there. Hes a big joke!
Goldust you can probably put in there
Ultamo Dragon probably along with HBK. I want Marty Jennety to be in there if HBK is in there.

You should probably add Earthquake, Typhoon, Flair (( I dont know if you put him in there.)), Hulk Hogan, and maybe some others.

Tajiri released!

WWE and Tajiri reach agreement on release
December 8, 2005

WWE and Tajiri have reached an agreement on his release. Monday Night RAW in Boston on Dec. 12, 2005, will be Tajiri’s final appearance. Tajiri has decided to go back to his native Japan to work on writing a book. In addition, Tajiri plans to write news columns upon his return. WWE wishes Tajiri the best in all his future endeavors.

from wwe.com

:( ohh well they werent really using him. i have a feeling wwe is going downhill....losing all this talent this year, and i have personally lost intrest.

:x Friggin WWE is burying itself right into the ground. Letting all these noticable faces leave the WWE is down right stupid. At least Tajiri has plans. I didn't know he was a righter :?.

OK, who here knew exactly who was going to win every fight? I did. c'mon WWE, you've been down the crapper lately. Get better :|

Don't know anything about the GM really but I did watch RAW Live last night, don't know if it means anything but...Vince was talking to this guy early on into the show and told him he was the new GM or something. I can't remember his name though. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Also, John Cena fighting blind-folded was hilarious. He found a way to find his oppenent, devari(sp?) Point to a location and have the crownd say yes or no. lol

I missed that one and I missed the Kane vs. HHH one, I heard the Big Show cheated him from getting into the Elimination Chamber match. :lol:

Sorry but.......i've not saw WWE (or WWF) for ages and i'm clueless here...

Did they split up? If so, how?

Anyway, MATT! he was wayy cooler.