The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Midget Kong said:
Kobra said:
Yeah, I'm starting to hate WWE now. No Jim Ross, no Christian, no Chirsty Hemme, No Stone Cold either!
Ross was really sucking though.he was good at one time but he just stopped.
so far Styles has actually managed to make King tollerable again.but still not coach.as tallented as Joey is he still can't make Coach look good.

Coach sucks period and will never be good at commentary no matter who is with him. But I strongly disagree about what you say of King and JR. They are by far the best 2 commentators ever and WWE isnt the same without them both doing it. With that said I do like Joey and think hes doing great and if JR has to be gone at least someone as good as Joey is there to replace him.

dj HaQ said:
D'oh they're still married? Oy....
=P

I'd like the new GM to be somebody like Jericho... or hell, let's go Ted DiBiase.
I'm assuming the GM will actually be Shane McMahon, though.

Hell, I'd love to see Ted DiBiase as a GM. He was awesome back in old school wrestling.

:shock: Stephanie McMahon looks hella-different. I'm figuring that Shane'll be the next GM. Maybe he'll let Kane go after the title, despite past differences ;).

BTW, I know Steph McMahon was/is married to HHH, but she looks way different than when I last saw her.

Well, wtf is the WWE's problem? Why the hell do you fire the first Raw Diva search winner? Just fricken stupid.

I agree on the J.R. and King being the best commentary the WWE has ever seen, I'm shocked at how good Joey Styles is. I had never really listened to him before, but I'm really enjoying his commentary. I still miss Good ole J.R., though.

One thing half of the people on that roster arent even ledgends at all! Heres the people that shouldnt be in.
Crash Holly
AJ Styles
Warload
X-Pac/ Sean Waltman (( Both are the same people so I dont know why you put both of them.))
Triple H
The Rock
Team 3D
Ultimo Dragon
Ron Killings
The Rock
Billy Gunn
Road Dogg/ BG James (( Again both the same!))
Papa Shango
Matt Hardy
Jack Brisco
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Jarret
Jerry Lynn
Hardcore Holly (( Hes not even hardcore!))
Goldust
Doink the Clown (( Hes not even a good wrestler.))
Christopher Daniels
Big Boss Man
Big Show
Al Snow
Abyss
Gangrel
HBK (( Hes questionable. If hes on there add Marty Genety.))
Dean Malenko
Mankind
Dude Love
D Lo Brown

Sorry to compliment on your list. I'm just mad about who you put on there. Sorry.

badboy012533 said:
ALRIGHT CHRISTYS GONE! SHE SUCKED! PLUS SHE BARELY DID ANYTHING AND WAS A WAIST OF SPACE ON THE ROSTER! YEAH!

I really can't agree with you on the "waste of space" or "She sucked" parts, but I wholeheartedly agree with your statement that she barely did anything (and was a Butterface on top of that) so I hate to say it, but I'm glad she's gone. I think Ashley will do a lot better than her.

Lita used to look good, but now she turned into a real butterface. Its scary. But, she does have a nice set. I haven't seen enough of Ashley to judge.

i bet they released CHristy because he has no talent, and a giant forehead. They should release torrie, stacy, and any other female that doesnt wrestle well.

Then all we'd have is Trish and that chick that hangs with Eminem. Admittingly, that split is sexy, but nothing compares to stacy's legs ;)

The court thing was hilarious. Especially with Stephanie Mcmahon.

Coach: Objection
Vince: SHUT UP!!!! I mean, overruled
Steph: Thanks dady.... I mean, your honor.

Jeff was my favorite back when they were together, and right after they split, but since I haven't seen him in ages, (no clue when TNA is on), I guess I'm going with matt.

They released her cuz she wanted more money than the $250,000 she got over a year ago from winning the Diva Search contest. And they went ahead and released her so she couldnt wait for her contract to end and then just jump to TNA like Christian did.

And Im sorry Christy is hot, only Stacy and possibly Candace are hotter and she is 100x better than ugly ass Ashley.

Disappointed said:
Jeff was my favorite back when they were together, and right after they split, but since I haven't seen him in ages, (no clue when TNA is on), I guess I'm going with matt.
TNA is usually on saturdays at 11 pm/10 pm Cental on Spike tv
today they're on at 10 pm/9 central (they occasionally do specials and stuff on thursdays).