The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
XxJadexX said:
How old are you and how long have you been watching wrestling? Don't get upset, I am just having a discussion.

What is the point of having a legends wrestling game featuring wrestlers who aren't legends? It makes no sense.

Ive seen From Wrestlemania 1-21 and soon it will be to 22
Ive been on Raw,Smackdown Wrestlemania 20,21
Royal Rumble-When Batista Won,No Way Out-2003

Ive seend Classic Matches,New matches

Ive Seen ECW,WCW,WWF & WWE,TNA
Im 14
I Own Wrestling Games
No mercy,Wrestlemania 2000-N64
Royal Rumble-Dreamcast
WWF Additude-N64
Raw Is War-N64
Raw 1-Xbox
Raw 2-Xbox
Wrestlemania 19,20 & 21-
Smackdown 1,2,3,4,5,SVR,SVR 06
Day Of Reckoning 1& 2
Road to Wrestlemania-GB
Road To Wrestlemania X9-GB
ECW GAME(Forgot what its called)-N64
WCW Mayhem
WCW/nWo Vevenge
WCW Vs nWo World Tour

sorry for getting mad at u i had a rough thanksgiving.

How old are u and who do u think i should take out. who do u think is not a legend. I know who are and are not i just want your opinon?

Well I think most of the wrestlers of the last few years you have named are not legends at all and even though they are quite popular, they will never be legends. Have you ever heard of Georgous George? (and I don't mean the female from WCW) He fought a long time ago, 40's, 50's and 60's. He was very popular and always had a huge entrance. It took him like 10 minutes to get to the ring alone. He was a great wrestler.

Don't get me wrong, there are quite a few people on your list that I agree with for sure. Hulk Hogan of course and Bret Hart. Cheif Jay Strongbow is another one. I can see though why people can get confused. A lot of the popular wrestlers are "accidentally" called legends because of their popularity with the fans. I think I have heard the broadcasters call The Rock a legend once before. He is nowhere close to being a legend. He is popular, yes, but he doesn't classify as a legend. He hardly even wrestles anyways and he didn't make much of a significant impact on wrestling. He's just another popular guy.

People who make some sort of impact are the ones who are legends. People who changed wrestling and made it what it is. I wouldn't say they made it what it is today in terms of the WWE because those dead wrestlers would be rolling in their graves if they saw the WWE.

Read up on Gorgous George. He was pretty cool. ^_^

http://www.wrestlingmuseum.com/pages/bios/halloffame/georgebio.html

XxJadexX said:
Well I think most of the wrestlers of the last few years you have named are not legends at all and even though they are quite popular, they will never be legends. Have you ever heard of Georgous George? (and I don't mean the female from WCW) He fought a long time ago, 40's, 50's and 60's. He was very popular and always had a huge entrance. It took him like 10 minutes to get to the ring alone. He was a great wrestler.

Don't get me wrong, there are quite a few people on your list that I agree with for sure. Hulk Hogan of course and Bret Hart. Cheif Jay Strongbow is another one. I can see though why people can get confused. A lot of the popular wrestlers are "accidentally" called legends because of their popularity with the fans. I think I have heard the broadcasters call The Rock a legend once before. He is nowhere close to being a legend. He is popular, yes, but he doesn't classify as a legend. He hardly even wrestles anyways and he didn't make much of a significant impact on wrestling. He's just another popular guy.

People who make some sort of impact are the ones who are legends. People who changed wrestling and made it what it is. I wouldn't say they made it what it is today in terms of the WWE because those dead wrestlers would be rolling in their graves if they saw the WWE.

Read up on Gorgous George. He was pretty cool. ^_^

http://www.wrestlingmuseum.com/pages/bios/halloffame/georgebio.html
Ok i will thanks

I consider the Rock as a legend he first came as Rocky Mivia (Dont kno how to spell IT) then he changed it to the rock and Now he is in Movies and he might not be coming back 2 wwe because he is getting Paid by both Wwe and By the movies

undertaker3x7 said:
First of all, he was sober of everything for 4 years. Second, how the f*ck is it obvious he used steroids? The only people that have said he used steroids were dumbasses that dont know a damn thing about the crap they like to talk sh*t about. Sure he went through his difficult times where he did things he wasnt proud of, but he the hell hasnt, grow the f*ck up, just cuz someone did bad sh*t in their past doesnt mean a gd thing and who the f*ck r u to judge him.

Please. Eddie Guerrero didn't use steroids? Right. People don't suddenly get insanely buff in a short time period like Eddie did, especially at his age (30's), unless they are on a form of steroid. During the nWo days, Eddie wasn't that big of a guy. He was in shape as all wrestlers are but he was in no way extremely buff. Not but a year later the guy looked like a juiced machine. I mean looking at Eddie Guerrero the guy wreacked of death. He just looked naturally unhealthy. As a matter of fact im stunned at why people are so stunned he died. I remember my brother and friends looking at Eddie wrestle one time after not seeing him for a year and we were like "God damn that man juiced. He looks disgusting." as a matter of fact we joked about him dying because he looked like he was going to explode at any minute - as in body explode from the juice flowing through his suddenly and nastily expanded arms and upper torso. Damn. If anyone was susprised this guy died I don't know what the hell you've been looking at. He looked like a near walking corpse. He looked awful. Awful compared to how he did not but 6-7 years ago.

Besides man, steroids run rampant through wrestling federations as they do all things where people need to have absoultely buff and flawless physiques and increased strength. Even more so in wrestling than in Baseball because of the physical pounding these guys take on their bodies.

But im not really here to bash someone on steroids. I really don't care if someone juices or not. I love the MLB and I really don't care if Barry Bonds or Sammy Sosa used steroids. I really don't. I don't care of Eddie Guerrero, Hulk Hogan, or any other wrestler did. That's fine. But when you do steroids they don't exactly help your health all that much. They do make injuries heal faster but they don't aid your bodily functions any - they hurt in the long run. The guys who juice know the risks. Just like you know the risks of doing drugs, drinking to much, or getting addicted to pain killers. It takes a toll on your body - inside - and all it's gonna take is a heart attack to clean your clock.

Now as for me judging this guy? Come of it. Don't judge him? Who the fuck am I to judge him? Please. I can judge whomever I want and say whatever I want about who I want just as you can do the same. I judge people everyday I walk out the door, just as you do. I do it intentionally and unintentionally. It's a natural thing. So I will speak out about this guy and anyone else I feel like and you can speak out against me, just as you have, when you feel your opinions clash with mine.

After all. That's what message forums are here for. To express our own individual opinions and convert all that random mess floating in our heads into actual words and text.

I don't know Chup. I agree to an extent. I agree with you, but I don't think you should be so cold. People make stupid mistakes all the time, and it was an addiction he had, and he couldn't control it.

I'm not defending Eddie, and I agree with you saying that he got juiced and your surprised everyone is so stunned. It's wrestling, a sport, entertainment, its a cruel cruel sport.

I honestly think all of those addictions and steroids and everything, was especially impacted by the huge chair shot he received from that dude the night he died. That could easily have caused brain damage, whether his hands were in the way or not, and looking at it again and again, it doesn't show his hands even flinch.

That chair shot happened almost a week before he died, I doubt it had ne thing to do with his death. Ive seen much much worse chair shots than that and the people are still alive.

Smackdown Vs. Raw 06 Tournament

Im starting a SVR 06 online tournament. Iff u want to join tell me your online name and i think it will be for my title. The WCW CHAMPIONSHIP OR The ECW Championship

Names will go in this order

1.Eddie-G12-Noob/Smoke

Oh, man... if I had a network adapter... I'd totally join.
Sadly, I do not, so I have to settle for non-online play. :(

dj HaQ said:

Damn that suxs

what u could do is take out intertent cable and put it in your PS2 amd it will tell u to make settings and it will test it. THen u could make a screen name

No, it didn't happen a week ago, it happened like two days before he died. It was on the smackdown survior series thing when Eddie cheated by smashing the chair on the ground and then throwing it to the blond dude and laying down.

Afterwards he smashed him over the head with the chair and screamed. It was like, two days later when he died.

If it was heart failure.. it probably was drug overdose, but being so juiced, and addicted, the huge chair shot didn't exactly cushion his health.

Noob/Smoke said:
dj HaQ said:

Damn that suxs

what u could do is take out intertent cable and put it in your PS2 amd it will tell u to make settings and it will test it. THen u could make a screen name

yeah too bad you cant plug in the internet cable into a hole you make with a drill in the back of your ps2. make believe is over rated.

Prophet said:
No, it didn't happen a week ago, it happened like two days before he died. It was on the smackdown survior series thing when Eddie cheated by smashing the chair on the ground and then throwing it to the blond dude and laying down.

Afterwards he smashed him over the head with the chair and screamed. It was like, two days later when he died.

If it was heart failure.. it probably was drug overdose, but being so juiced, and addicted, the huge chair shot didn't exactly cushion his health.

Umm yeah, Survivor Series hasnt happened yet dumbass, and the chair shot happened on the Smackdown show which is taped on Tuesdays, almost a week before he died, 5 days before to be exact.

And it was heart failure, but not from an overdose moron. The abuse his body took from when he was on different things had thinned his blood vessels and his heart was in bad shape and being overworked and it just caused it to stop.

undertaker3x7 said:
The abuse his body took from when he was on different things had thinned his blood vessels and his heart was in bad shape and being overworked and it just caused it to stop.

Are you sure that the chair shot wasn't that final hit that was needed?

undertaker3x7 said:
Umm yeah, Survivor Series hasnt happened yet dumbass, and the chair shot happened on the Smackdown show which is taped on Tuesdays, almost a week before he died, 5 days before to be exact.

And it was heart failure, but not from an overdose moron. The abuse his body took from when he was on different things had thinned his blood vessels and his heart was in bad shape and being overworked and it just caused it to stop.

I went to smackdown and its fridays i was there live. Eddie Guerrero Died 2 days after Smackdown. He was supposed to be on Heat that day.

Noob/Smoke said:
undertaker3x7 said:

I went to smackdown and its fridays i was there live. Eddie Guerrero Died 2 days after Smackdown. He was supposed to be on Heat that day.

There is no way you could have seen Smackdown on a Friday. Its filmed on tuesdays, we established that. Unless there was a special event(which I doubt) you couldn't have seen it Friday.