The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
And here's the kicker: sources have said that Eddie was going to win the title against Batista either Friday night or at Survivor Series and hold it all the way until Wrestlemania. It's sad that we won't get to see that now; it would've been great to see him as champion again.

The latest PWTorch newsletter have allegedly reported that a huge star is on "death watch" (someone is supposedly dying)

It's rumoured it's Kurt Angle because.....

-: His head has grown immensely as a side effect of HGH.

-: Angle has been described as having physically aged 15 years in the past 5.

-: He has severe nerve damage in his face and he has had fluid drained from his left ear over 80 times. He has no hearing left in it whatsoever

-: He has had six knee surgeries and a broken neck.

-: He's ripped ligaments in his ankle, and he's dislocated his shoulder.

-: Angle trained for rougly 9 hours a day for the Olympics.

-: Angle was told years ago that he is risking paralysis by wrestling. Every time he gets in there he is risking it. Angle's reaction? He found a painkiller and carried on.

-: He is in non-stop pain all the time and struggles to get out of bed.

-: Many describe Angle as someone who simply doesn't have a stop button. He doesn't know when enough is enough.

-: He doesn't allow himself to think about quitting. He punches himself in the head if the thought even starts to flow through his head.

-: The nerve damage in his body is so bad that his triceps are basically non-existent.

-: Angle NEEDS surgery that WILL end his career. He is delaying it as long as he can

-: WWE officials used to call Angle's wife when they were worried about his health, because he REFUSED to let them know he was in pain.

-: Angle's wife told Angle that she would force him to stop if it got to the point where he was risking not being able to play with their daughter. She said that there comes a point where you have to stop. Angle's response? "I'll never stop!"

-: Angle is now divorced...

I know it may seem off topic but i thought you guys might want to know about it.

Yeah, they also said its well known amongst the wrestlers etc but Vince McMahon doesnt know about it. Its all a load of crap and just people starting rumors.

Legends of wrestiling Game (Idea)

i got a new Legends of wrestiling Game IDea

NOTE: / is alternative costume and if it says there real name like X-Pac/Sean Waltman the name means Like NOW a days. Sean waltman=TNA

NOTE:
i put wrestlers as legends that aren't legends and i Copied the WWE Hall Of Fame List

Note:Some legends i put From Legends Of Wrestling Showdown and Legends Of Wrestling 1

Legends:
ANTONIO INOKI
AJ Styles
Abdullah The Butcher
Antonino Rocca
Arnold Skaaland
Abyss
Andre The Giant
Animal
Al Snow
British Bulldog
Billy Gunn-DX and New Age Outlaws/Kip James
Bret "The Hitman" Heart
Baron Mikel Scicluna
Big Cat Ernie Ladd
Big John Studd
Super Star Billy Graham
Bobby Heenan
Bobo Brazil
Buddy Rogers
Brian Pillman
BRUISER BRODY
BUDDY ROGERS
BRUNO SAMMARTINO
Big Boss Man
Big Show
BG James/Road Dogg D-X And New Age Outlaws Verison
Captain Lou Albano
Chief Jay Strongbow
Curt Henning
Chris Benoit
Crash Holly
Cowboy Bob Orton
"The Fallen Angel" Christoper Daniels
D'Lo Brown
Dean Melinko
Don Muraco
Dusty Rhodes
Dorky Funk Jr.
Doink The Clown
DICK THE BRUISER
EDDIE GRAHAM
ED LEWIS
Eddie Guerrero
Earthquake
Freddie Blassie
FRANK GOTCH
GORGEOUS GEORGE
GENE KINISKI
Golddust
Goldberg
GIANT BABA
George The Animal Steele
Gorilla Monsoon
Greg Valentine
Gory Guerrero
Gangrel
HBK
Harley Race
Hawk
Hardcore Holly
Hot Stuff Eddie Gilbert
Hercules
Hulk Hogan 80's & Hollywood
"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan
High Chief Peter Maivia
Ivan Putski
Ivan Koloff
Jerry Lynn
Jimmy Hart
Junkyard Dog
Jerry "The King" Lawyer
Jake The Snake Roberts
Jeff Jarret
James Dudley
Jesse Ventura
Jimmy Super Fly Snuka
Johnny Rodz
Jeff Hardy
JACK BRISCO
Killer Kowalski
Kevin Nash
King Kong Bundy
Konnan
Kane- 2 Costumes: 1. Masked 2,Unmasked
Koko B. Ware
Lord Alfred Hayes
Loui Spicolli
LOU THESZ
Mankind/Dude Love/ Cactust Jack
Matt Hardy
"Mean" Gene Okerlund
Mark Herny
MIL MASCARAS
Marty Jennety
NICK BOCKWINKLE
Nikolai Volkoff
Owen Heart
One Man Gang
Pat Patterson
Paul Orndorff
PAT O`CONNOR
Pedro Morales
Papa Shango
"President" Jack Tunney
Rowdy Roddy Piper
Raven
Rhino
Rick Steiner
Ricky Morton
Ric Flair
Robert Gibson
Rey Mysterio
Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat
The Rock
Ron Killings
RVD
RIKIDOZAN
Sting
Scott Steiner
The Sandman
Sabu
Stone Cold
Sargent Slaughter
Sean Waltman/X-Pac-DX
Texas Tornado
The Sheik
Terry Funk
Typhoon
Tito Santana
The Grand Wizard
Team 3D
THE FREEBIRDS
Ted Diablase
Triple H
The Iron Sheek
TIGER MASK
Ultimo Dragon
Undertaker-Now & Wrestlemania 9 Version
Vader
Valiant Bros.
Von Erich Family
VERNE GAGNE
Warlord
Yokozuma

Areans
Wrestlemania 1-22
Old Raw & New Raw
Old Smackdown & New Smackdown
Royal Rumble
ECW
WCW Nitro
TNA Arena

IF any 1 got any other legends i forgot or any areans suggestions please tell me

papa shango! warlord, big boss man, hell...anyone that was in Wrestlemania 1-10 and im happy.... DEMOLITION!!!!

i just ordered Wrestlemania anthology Vol2 WM6-WM10....good times!
it was only 30 bucks too at www.deepdiscountdvd.com ...free shipping too...awesomeness.

anything that's under WWE license is not able to be used in other games

basically any Wrestlemania,any WCW,ECW and I beleive WCCW (world class championship wrestling) arenas,events,or titles,even some gimmicks (cuz the WWE loves competition so much it'll pull the rug out from under a superstar's feet so they can't get over with the same gimmick in another fed)

I just have a few questions.

what the hell is an "Ultimato Dragon"?

I think you were going for Ultimo dragon,wich actually doesn't mean ultimate dragon at all (the commentators didn't do their homework in WCW apperently when they made that mistake),it actually means "The Last Dragon" 8) .

also,why don't you have any Japanese Legends on their?

have you ever heard of the term "The Full Muta"?
it's the same thing as the crimson mask basically except that term is used way too loosely nowadays.
the term "The Full Muta" was named after The Great Muta.
The Great Muta (who should have been on the list) was the first wrestler to ever bleed exessively in a match thus coining the phase.

also I don't beleive I see Abdullah The Butcher On there either,nor a few other choice names.

but ehh,you also classify Scott Steiner as a legend along with several guys not currently in the WWE.
I would guess that's because you don't know where they went.
I actually just heard a rumor that Scott Stiener is dying (dunno of what),and his brother Rick Steiner is on the school board in some southern state (that much isn't really rumor,in fact it's quite true).

I'd sudgest checking out TNA actually,a few of those guys are still around,some are in Japan (remember D'Lo Brown?he's in Japan now,and so is Brock Lesnar actually,and a few other guys who got sick of the way America's wrestling has been going.they wouldn't make enough money in the indies here and they can't wrestle the way they want here so they compamise and take a small pay-cut to do what they love better than dance around the ring in the boring ass matches in the WWE.
I suppose you've never heard of any of the Japanese feds though either.Marks like you probably wouldn't like it anyways since you can't understand the storylines (afterall,what is wrestling if not for long drawn out,played out,boring storylines that sometimes don't even get finished because someone got fired for doing his job right and not complaining to get to the top.)
oh shit I'm ranting again...I'm sorry,I do that sometimes.

do me a small favor man,look up TNA,AJPW,NJPW,and ZERO-1.you should find alot of those missing supersta...oops,wouldn't want to upset the WWE,they apperently copywrited the term "superstars" so you can only reffer to someone who is currently employed by the WWE as a superstar,another way to help get that competition they want so much,why not just buy out all the north american indy feds while your at it.
but anyways some of the guys you used to know are in those feds,I've also seen phycho Sid AKA Sid show up in IWS (a great canadian indy fed I like to watch).

I have a better idea for a game. Call it;

-The Corpses of Wrestling: Alive and Ready-

The roster would be something like this:

Eddie Guerrero
Loui Spicolli
Rick Rude
Curt Henning
Owen Hart
Hawk
Yokozuna
Koko B. Ware
Junkyard Dog
Gorilla Monsoon
Lord Alfred Hayes
"President" Jack Tunney
Hercules
Texas Tornado and all the Von Erichs
Miss Elizabeth
Crash Holly
Andre the Giant
The British Bulldog
Big John Studd
and Brian Pillman

Have a few matches like:

Cocaine Match
Too Much Alcohol
Too Much Drugs
Steroids Ladder Match
CASKET Match
Undead Battle Royal - Last man standing gets ressurected. Only to die next year due to more abuse of drugs, alcohol, and partying.
Bungie Cord Match

I think that would make a much more entertaining game. Or maybe you could do a Jailbirds of wrestling with the idiot Lex Luger on the cover. I would play either.

That is one of the worst "legends" list Ive ever seen. Sure some of em are legends, but most are still wrestling. Not only that, but they wouldnt be legends even if they werent wrestling. And Pete Rose a legend? Are you on crack?

El Chupacabra said:
I have a better idea for a game. Call it;

-The Corpses of Wrestling: Alive and Ready-

The roster would be something like this:

Eddie Guerrero
Loui Spicolli
Rick Rude
Curt Henning
Owen Hart
Hawk
Yokozuna
Koko B. Ware
Junkyard Dog
Gorilla Monsoon
Lord Alfred Hayes
"President" Jack Tunney
Hercules
Texas Tornado and all the Von Erichs
Miss Elizabeth
Crash Holly
Andre the Giant
The British Bulldog
Big John Studd
and Brian Pillman

Have a few matches like:

Cocaine Match
Too Much Alcohol
Too Much Drugs
Steroids Ladder Match
CASKET Match
Undead Battle Royal - Last man standing gets ressurected. Only to die next year due to more abuse of drugs, alcohol, and partying.
Bungie Cord Match

I think that would make a much more entertaining game. Or maybe you could do a Jailbirds of wrestling with the idiot Lex Luger on the cover. I would play either.
horrible idea but at least you added Loui Spicolli :wink:

Midget Kong said:
anything that's under WWE license is not able to be used in other games

basically any Wrestlemania,any WCW,ECW and I beleive WCCW (world class championship wrestling) arenas,events,or titles,even some gimmicks (cuz the WWE loves competition so much it'll pull the rug out from under a superstar's feet so they can't get over with the same gimmick in another fed)

I just have a few questions.

what the hell is an "Ultimato Dragon"?

I think you were going for Ultimo dragon,wich actually doesn't mean ultimate dragon at all (the commentators didn't do their homework in WCW apperently when they made that mistake),it actually means "The Last Dragon" 8) .

K i cant spell Sue me LOL! JK

Midget Kong said:
also,why don't you have any Japanese Legends on their?

have you ever heard of the term "The Full Muta"?
it's the same thing as the crimson mask basically except that term is used way too loosely nowadays.
the term "The Full Muta" was named after The Great Muta.
The Great Muta (who should have been on the list) was the first wrestler to ever bleed exessively in a match thus coining the phase.

I dont watch Janpanese Wrestling Sorry

Midget Kong said:
also I don't beleive I see Abdullah The Butcher On there either,nor a few other choice names.

but ehh,you also classify Scott Steiner as a legend along with several guys not currently in the WWE.
I would guess that's because you don't know where they went.

NO I Just added him because Legends of wrestling Showdown. Hes in there
and i dont kno every legend im only 14

Midget Kong said:
I actually just heard a rumor that Scott Stiener is dying (dunno of what),and his brother Rick Steiner is on the school board in some southern state (that much isn't really rumor,in fact it's quite true).
Really I Didn't Know That

Midget Kong said:
I'd sudgest checking out TNA actually,a few of those guys are still around,some are in Japan (remember D'Lo Brown?he's in Japan now,and so is Brock Lesnar actually,and a few other guys who got sick of the way America's wrestling has been going.they wouldn't make enough money in the indies here and they can't wrestle the way they want here so they compamise and take a small pay-cut to do what they love better than dance around the ring in the boring ass matches in the WWE.
I suppose you've never heard of any of the Japanese feds though either.Marks like you probably wouldn't like it anyways since you can't understand the storylines (afterall,what is wrestling if not for long drawn out,played out,boring storylines that sometimes don't even get finished because someone got fired for doing his job right and not complaining to get to the top.)
oh shit I'm ranting again...I'm sorry,I do that sometimes.
k Np
and Brock lesner Suxs

Midget Kong said:
do me a small favor man,look up TNA,AJPW,NJPW,and ZERO-1.you should find alot of those missing supersta...oops,wouldn't want to upset the WWE,they apperently copywrited the term "superstars" so you can only reffer to someone who is currently employed by the WWE as a superstar,another way to help get that competition they want so much,why not just buy out all the north american indy feds while your at it.
but anyways some of the guys you used to know are in those feds,I've also seen phycho Sid AKA Sid show up in IWS (a great canadian indy fed I like to watch).

I heard of Phycho Sid and ill look it up

Don't be an ass, jerk. Even if they didn't live cut and dry, a death should never be mocked. Go take your asshole-ness elsewhere :x

Special Forces said:
I agree with Kosta, El Chupacabra. I had a lot of respect for you. And that wasn't even funny.

Well I have never really cared who did what with the word respect. I for one don't use it that often as I don't claim to do or say anything that deserves such praise.

As for Eddie Guerrero. So he is dead. That's nice. He just fits into a long list of about 50 other wrestlers who have died far to early in their life because they chose to live a terrible life style.

Drugs? Steroids? Alcohol abuse? Lots of late night partying? None of that mixes well with constant travel and wear & tear on the body. These guys know that. It's hard enough to live as a wrestler because of the toll it takes on your body and the last thing these guys need to do is abuse drugs, in any form, and drink to much booze.

Is it my problem that guys like this die in their 20's and 30's because of the heart attacks they suffer in the privacy of their hotel rooms due to the abuse of such "illegal" and abusive products? No. It's not. It's not my problem and I don't care to express ANY sympathy for them.

I liked guys like Curt Henning, Rick Rude, and so on. I grew up watching them wrestle and really enjoyed the entertainment as a kid back when wrestling was good. However, I don't feel sympathy for when these guys bite the bullet due to reasons of drugs and alcohol. Sorry. My sympathy doesn't go out to them or anyone else who die under similar circumstances. Drugs and alcohol related deaths, violent crime related deaths, and suicide are a few things I have no tolerance for. I don't feel sad when people die from them - family, friends, or stranger.

If you die due to an accident, such as Owen Hart, that's a far different story. But im tired of people praising the ground that guys like Eddie Guerroro walked on because he died to young. I don't think that praising a man who was a wreck, former druggy, obvious steroid abuser, and former/current booze drinker is a good message to send to the youngsters out there. Yes. Acknowledge him. But don't act like it's the saddest thing in the world.

I think one of the announcers on Raw said something like "Forget about Eddies past. His drug abuse and so on. Look beyond that. He was a good man." Why? Why should I look beyond that? That was part of who he was and he paid the price for that wreckless idiocy.

He's dead. Boo Hoo. Cry me a river. You want sympathy from me? Don't do drugs and don't drink yourself to death.

You guys can sit there and feel sorry for him, praise him, and give all the sympathetic nonsense you care to give. That's your business. I will go the other route and tell you that over-mourning a dead druggy isn't a big deal. Plenty of them die every day who arn't semi-famous wrestlers. They arn't getting your sympathy. They sure as hell arn't getting mine.

And if you don't like my dark humor, so be it. Like I said; I don't live my life trying to earn anyone's respect. I think the words about as over-used as the word "love" but that's another matter for another day.

That being said it's 'Good Night From Me!'. Take it easy. Cry lakes.

First of all, he was sober of everything for 4 years. Second, how the f*ck is it obvious he used steroids? The only people that have said he used steroids were dumbasses that dont know a damn thing about the crap they like to talk sh*t about. Sure he went through his difficult times where he did things he wasnt proud of, but he the hell hasnt, grow the f*ck up, just cuz someone did bad sh*t in their past doesnt mean a gd thing and who the f*ck r u to judge him.

Re: Legends of wrestiling Game (Idea)

Noob/Smoke said:
Al Snow
Billy Gunn-DX and New Age Outlaws
Brian Pillman
Big Boss Man
Big Show
Curt Henning
Chris Benoit
Crash Holly
D'Lo Brown
Dean Melinko
Doink The Clown
Eddie Guerrero
Golddust
Goldberg
Gangrel
Hardcore Holly
Jeff Hardy
Kevin Nash
Konnan
Matt Hardy
Mark Herny
Papa Shango
Raven
Rhino
Rick Steiner
Rey Mysterio
Road Dogg D-X And New Age Outlaws Verison
The Rock
RVD
Sting
Scott Steiner
Stone Cold
Team 3D
Triple H
Ultimo Dragon
Vader
X-Pac-DX
Yokozuma

I'm sorry but do you even know wrestling? None of these people that I quoted here from your list are legends, not to mention a few others on the list. At all. X-Pac? That made me laugh the hardest. The fact that you considered him a legend makes me think that you aren't really much of a real wrestling fan. I'm not trying to be mean but wow, some of those names you gave are FAR from even being considered legends.

Scott Steiner is in UCW. He's not dying.....He had surgery on his foot and is getting ready to get back in the ring.

Re: Legends of wrestiling Game (Idea)

XxJadexX said:
Noob/Smoke said:
Al Snow
Billy Gunn-DX and New Age Outlaws
Brian Pillman
Big Boss Man
Big Show
Curt Henning
Chris Benoit
Crash Holly
D'Lo Brown
Dean Melinko
Doink The Clown
Eddie Guerrero
Golddust
Goldberg
Gangrel
Hardcore Holly
Jeff Hardy
Kevin Nash
Konnan
Matt Hardy
Mark Herny
Papa Shango
Raven
Rhino
Rick Steiner
Rey Mysterio
Road Dogg D-X And New Age Outlaws Verison
The Rock
RVD
Sting
Scott Steiner
Stone Cold
Team 3D
Triple H
Ultimo Dragon
Vader
X-Pac-DX
Yokozuma

I'm sorry but do you even know wrestling? None of these people that I quoted here from your list are legends. At all. X-Pac? That made me laugh the hardest. The fact that you considered him a legend makes me think that you aren't really much of a real wrestling fan. I'm not trying to be mean but wow, some of those names you gave are FAR from even being considered legends.

Scott Steiner is in UCW. He's not dying.....

OK im a real wrestling Fan and Read what i wrote
I PUT some as legends that arent legends
Most are Legends

How old are you and how long have you been watching wrestling? Don't get upset, I am just having a discussion.

What is the point of having a legends wrestling game featuring wrestlers who aren't legends? It makes no sense.