The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
The Immortal King said:
it sounds like someones got the hots for randy orton :wink:

Question%20Mark.jpg

Orton's just being force fed to everyone! I myself am not a sheep that will follow him blindly! Orton still needs work, as he is not entertaining enough as a face! People like a cocky bad ass. Which is why he did well as a heel, and it is why Batista is over now. Batista doesn't kiss the crowds asses every 5 mins like Orton does, and to a greater extent as Cena does. The "Chain Gang" makes me sick as it is just blatent ass kissing to sell shirts. I was a Cena fan and I still think there is something special there, but he will never be a mega star until he stops kissing ass. I remember when the Rock first started out as he sickly face and all he got was chants of "Die Rocky Die!". Then he told them all where to go, the people loved it and he became a star over night!

Yeah they were pretty bad terms. I think everybody felt that he let them down by leaving after the monsterous push he got! I was in the crowd for his last match against Goldberg at WMXX, as both men were leaving the company the heat they took from the crowd from start to finish was unreal. The match itself sucked, but it was historical non the less!
Also the reason Lesner gave as to why he was leaving was that he wanted to compete in a "REAL SPORT" which as you can imagine didn't sit to well with many others.

Because he only cared about money. Money that he didn't deserve! Plus he wasn't well liked backstage. Jericho handed his ass to him when he first arrived because of an arguement from the WCW days where Goldberg refused to wrestle Y2J because he was too short!