The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Another sad loss for the wrestling world. Here's to Latino Heat, who's now wrestling with many great wrestlers (like Owen Hart, Ray Traylor, Curt Hennig, Kerry von Erich, and Andre the Giant, to name a few.) in Shangri-La.

Both Raw and SmackDown! will pay tribute to Eddie Guerrero. Can't wait to see what Raw and SD has in store.

Kobra said:
Both Raw and SmackDown! will pay tribute to Eddie Guerrero. Can't wait to see what Raw and SD has in store.

Yeah, me too. I was shocked today to see how many people were saddened by his death. Almost half my grade had heard of him and were sad. I was surprised, because almost nobody watches wrestling anymore.

Can anyone tell me what happens, i dont get it over here except Sunday at 10am :roll:

I used to like WWF (when it was called that. thank you very much animal savers :roll: ) but grew out of it when i was 14. I loved him when he was on it.

RIP man, we never really look at our own mortality untill someone you know/idolises passes away. I guess the best way we all can pay tribute to him is by living like today is our last day and to never forget to tell the ppl u love that you love them

and to the idot who was flamming earlierm have some respect for the dead, isnt it time to finally graduate from kindergarden

that is a shockin thing that Eddie Guerrero Died he was 1 of the best. In the news paper they said he died yesterday. they found him yesterday dead. Chavo & and security

R.I.P Rest in Peace eddie Guerrero

Eduardo (Gory) "Latino Heat!" Guerrero - Eddie Guerrero
1967-2005

I liked when he lied,cheated & stealed. I saw his last match on friday it was against Ken Kenndey

The beginning of tonight's episode was truly heartbreaking, these huge wrestlers bawling their eyes out, for good reason, at the loss of this man. Wow. It's nice to know, though, that they can still continue the show...the Big Show was crying throughout most of his match, and Kane, he looked pretty torn up.

Yeah, I was shocked to see how torn up they were. They never had much of an on-screen relationship. But then again, when you work together for how many years you must get attached...

undertaker3x7 said:
He didnt likely OD, he had addictions in the past that he was over.

It could have been the past catching up to him, to bite him in the ass. Or his old addictions broke loose, could have been accidental....Drugs kill most..

Khaos said:
undertaker3x7 said:

It could have been the past catching up to him, to bite him in the ass. Or his old addictions broke loose, could have been accidental....Drugs kill most..

Disappointed said:
They said he had struggled with drugs before, so maybe it caused a heart-failure or something...that shit stays with you forever.

Even though it might have been related to all of those, its still a sad state of affairs. I have little tolerance/pity for users, but I don't think he deserved to die for his old mistakes. :(

Khaos said:
undertaker3x7 said:

Well yeah, it could have been Heart Failure caused by his past addictions, just a delayed reaction or some shit, but it wasnt an OD.

Noob/Smoke said:
Eduardo (Gory) "Latino Heat!" Guerrero - Eddie Guerrero
1967-2005

And Gory Guerro was his dad, not Eddie.

Disappointed said:
Khaos said:
undertaker3x7 said:

Disappointed said:
They said he had struggled with drugs before, so maybe it caused a heart-failure or something...that shit stays with you forever.

Even though it might have been related to all of those, its still a sad state of affairs. I have little tolerance/pity for users, but I don't think he deserved to die for his old mistakes. :(

Heh, it's a bummer what drugs can do. Even if he stopped, I can almost 100% guarentee his life ended; drug related...

Fans pay the price, for his 10 minutes of light headedness...

Khaos said:
Disappointed said:
Khaos said:
undertaker3x7 said:

Disappointed said:

Heh, it's a bummer what drugs can do. Even if he stopped, I can almost 100% guarentee his life ended; drug related...

Actually Chavo said it was alcohol and pain killers that he was addicted to, not illegal drugs. And he had stopped, he had been sober for 4 years a couple days before he died.

I thought that both Rey-Rey's and Benoit's responses were the most heartfelt. I mean, Eddie helped both of them to get where they are today. I believe that Eddie will be missed the most out of all the wrestlers that have passed on, seeing as he has made more fans left excited and enertained every night.

Farewell, Eddie. We will miss you.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

undertaker3x7 said:
Khaos said:
Disappointed said:
Khaos said:
undertaker3x7 said:

Disappointed said:

Actually Chavo said it was alcohol and pain killers that he was addicted to, not illegal drugs. And he had stopped, he had been sober for 4 years a couple days before he died.

Alchohol is worse for the body than weed is. And perscription pain killers can really fuck someone up, I'm sure he went to his doctor and complained about back pains, doc' popped him a few perscriptions..And he was on his road to happyness..

Heh, Sober or not. It's still a shame that he died..

RIPLIUKANG said:
I thought that both Rey-Rey's and Benoit's responses were the most heartfelt. I mean, Eddie helped both of them to get where they are today. I believe that Eddie will be missed the most out of all the wrestlers that have passed on, seeing as he has made more fans left excited and enertained every night.

Umm I dunno, you cant really say he'll be missed more than Owen Hart, cuz at that time he was at about the same place as Eddie.

And I think he prolly got addicted to em around the time he entered WWE when he broke his arm or w/e when he did that frog splash, prolly what started it all.

undertaker3x7 said:
RIPLIUKANG said:

Umm I dunno, you cant really say he'll be missed more than Owen Hart, cuz at that time he was at about the same place as Eddie.

And I think he prolly got addicted to em around the time he entered WWE when he broke his arm or w/e when he did that frog splash, prolly what started it all.

Owen Hart...This is extremly offtopic, but wasn't he the one that died from a bizzar stage incident?

I' think i'm going to make a Eddie Wallpaper...In loving memory of him..

Yeah, Owen died when he was in the cage suspended above the stage and then something f**ked up and it fell with him in it and killed him on live pay per view.

undertaker3x7 said:

I'm also refering to the younger generation that probably doesn't know about Owen. They could feel that this is the most devastating moment in their lives.