The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
It's a sad day. I'm going to put this image

15641169jr.jpg

In my sig today, I respected him.

R.I.P Eddie, may he rest in piece.

This is aweful. I can't believe he died. I watched his last match vs. Mr. Kennedy with my G-pa, and I have to say I wish he had gone out after a bigger fight, instead of one of the lower caliber fighters.

I can't wait to see the memorial shows. It seems like it will be awesome.

And up yours Mavado. Somebody died and all you can be is a jackass?

(I had forgotten about this board, my bad.)

I'm having a hard time believing it, the Latino Heat, dead? Damn, man.

Wow...What a downer. Couldn't wait for Eddie to perform next Friday but I guess not.

My condolences to Chavo and his family, God knows whats going through their minds right now.

R.I.P Eddie "Latino Heat" Guerrero.

I just watched his WWE Championship win video and he talked to his wife. He said he had addictions, to what I don't know.

Khaos said:
That sucks, I remember watching him when I was obsessed with wrestling. Chances are he OD'd. =\

He didnt likely OD, he had addictions in the past that he was over.

WWE confirmed on November 13, 2005 that Guerrero passed away in his hotel room in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

On the day of his death, he was set to face Batista and Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship on the November 13th taping of Friday Night SmackDown! to air on November 18th. Due to an injury to Batista's back, Guerrero (or Randy Orton) were more than likely going to win the Championship away from Batista.

Eddie had an early wake up call at 7 a.m. that he did not answer. Chavo Guerrero, Jr., who he was traveling with, called the room and again got no answer. When knocks on his hotel room door went unanswered, security got the door open and Eddie was found dead in the bathroom. Sources on the Internet are saying that he was brushing his teeth in his bathroom when, more than likely, he had heart failure. He was 38 years old.

WWE.com later released the following announcement:

"WWE is deeply saddened by the news that Eddie Guerrero has passed away. He was found dead this morning in his hotel room in Minneapolis. Eddie survived by his wife Vickie and daughters Shaul, 14, Sherilyn, 9, and Kaylie Marie, 3. Cause of death has not been determined."

Eddie Guerrero? Dead? Nooo!!!!! And I just found out on 8:00..I'm watching the interview about it right now. Who's gonna replace him on Friday Night SmackDown in his match?