The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Noob/Smoke said:
Everytime 1 wacth smackdown i see Undertakers comerrical. The Undeer taker Dead? 15 years ago he debuted. I LIKE THE OUOTE : And when they heard of the dead (Damn forgot the last part!)

And when they heard of the dead, some laughed. But others said that they would be heard from again.

~psalms or something

I think that is what it said, or something close to it.

Christian To TNA!

as many of you have already heard the wrestler Jay "Christian" Resco has decided to part ways with the WWE.

just recently TNA aquired the Tallent and without revealing the tallent's name said "this is the biggest Jump in TNA history".
as some of of Smarks found out it was Christian we were a little disapointed at the way he was billed on the site of course but happy a decent mid card wrestler from the E has the chance at proving himself to be the great mid card wrestler he is.
at one time I wouldn't have given Christian a second glance but he proved himself to me when he almost carried Batista to a decent match (yeah,I say almost because him winning would have been one of the biggest upsets ever in the WWE and that would have made me happy and I would have classified it as a good match).
also Christian's mic work has always been good,so I think he'd be a pretty good addition to the TNA roster.

Dave Meltzer said:
--Just to stop silly rumors, the person teased by TNA in its release today about the biggest signing ever is Christian, not a mystery guy out of the blue or an attempt at bait & switch with poor delivery.

btw,Meltzer is right 99% of the time in case you didn't know.

XxJadexX said:
I shall cry into my pillow tonight. I <3 Christian.
why would you be crying,he'll undoubtably be used better in TNA,and it's not like he won't be wrestling anymore.
in the WWE they used him as nothing more than a Mid-Card Jobber.
in TNA by the way they're hyping him he's a possible main event winner,or at least a contender for a championship or two.

face it,WWE sucks (except for Joey Styles on Commentary and that could just be temporary :cry: ) and Christian will be used the way he was meant to be.

and the E...they can keep their wannabe main eventers (Cept for Angle and HBK,I'd actually say they put on some good matches wich is really hard for me to say since I loathe the E so much).

At first I thought he was better off in WWE but after he was sent to Smackdown, he should go to TNA because he would get much more action and possibly win a title for once.

Midget Kong said:
XxJadexX said:
I shall cry into my pillow tonight. I <3 Christian.
why would you be crying,he'll undoubtably be used better in TNA,and it's not like he won't be wrestling anymore.
in the WWE they used him as nothing more than a Mid-Card Jobber.
in TNA by the way they're hyping him he's a possible main event winner,or at least a contender for a championship or two.

face it,WWE sucks (except for Joey Styles on Commentary and that could just be temporary :cry: ) and Christian will be used the way he was meant to be.

and the E...they can keep their wannabe main eventers (Cept for Angle and HBK,I'd actually say they put on some good matches wich is really hard for me to say since I loathe the E so much).

Not really, he was one of the choices for the for Taboo Tuesday with JBl against Edge and Chris masters. If he never went to Smackdown he would of been fine, because everyone knows Raw is better. :wink:

I don't watch TNA, that's what makes me sad.

I didn't mean I would literally cry into my pillow anyways :p . I like Christian but I hardly watch WWE anymore anyways. It's gotten dumb.

XxJadexX said:
I don't watch TNA, that's what makes me sad.

I didn't mean I would literally cry into my pillow anyways :p . I like Christian but I hardly watch WWE anymore anyways. It's gotten dumb.

you should start watching TNA,it's not the best when it comes to storylines ( the WWE isn't either though) but it's got the best in-ring action on TV.

I have caught it a few times by accident. To be honest, I don't even know when it is on. <_< I'd like to get into it though. It seems everyone is going there.

I hope Christian stays the same. I prefere him when he's the cocky, arrangent, man with ass cream who wears once in a while a dinky outfit and is known by JR as a CLB.

Robot Commander said:
I hope Christian stays the same. I prefere him when he's the cocky, arrangent, man with ass cream who wears once in a while a dinky outfit and is known by JR as a CLB.
hey man,he's Christian.that's why we like him.he plays Heel well.
but I'm just sayin' he's got great charisma and if he was put with better wrestlers he could have much better matches and not be held back by the E.

Cool i just saw a commerical for survivor series and it said the undertaker will return on the night of the 19 Survivor series! THANK GOD!

...Wow...sure didn't see that coming.

They said he had struggled with drugs before, so maybe it caused a heart-failure or something...that shit stays with you forever.

Sigh