The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
if you watched last week's smackdown. i think the writers are making booker t a heel now. because he hit benoit with the US title on purpose, if you didn't watch it.

Styles isnt bad, I prefer to have JR, but as long as Styles is the lead and King is color and Coach isnt there(although I think hes still gonna stay) Im happy. But I also heard that King is gonna leave Raw and do the wwe.com announcing with JR. And if its stuck with Styles and Coach thats gonna suck ass, I cant stand Coaches annoying ass voice, nor the dumbass way he looks.

The UNDERTAKER!

i think the undertaker should come back and fight cowboy bob orton and thedore long should ban randy orton from ringside. So the undertaker could Beat the crap out of BOB Orton and then go for randy.

I Think hes coming back because ive been seeing Some Undertaker Comerails MAin 1: The Undertaker Dead?

1125070966_icturesecw.jpg

You belong in EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (ECW).
It's too bad this promotion is defunct, you
would have fitted in perfectly. ECW showcased
many different styles from high slying lucha to
bloody hardcore brawls. Whatever style it is
you present, you belong in ECW!

What Wrestling Promotion do you belong in?
<font size="-2">brought to you by Quizilla</font>

YEEAH ECW ECW ECW ECW!!!!!!

The Undertaker has to come back, theres no way that No Mercy was his last match in the WWE, thats a bad way to end a 10+ years career, hell have to back for revenge like he always does

He is coming back. Haven't you seen the posters and trailers for Survivor Series? He will return to face Randy Orton in a Buried Alive Match.

Hes coming back tust me ive seen the commercals which ive been seeing for 4 weeks which saw the Undertaker Dead? i think it means hes coming back

1125071214_icturesczw.jpg

You belong in COMBAT ZONE WRESTLING (CZW). You
don't care about money, you want to showcase
your special brand of hardcore wrestling.
You're not just violent, you're ultraviolent.
Using such instruments of destruction as
ladders, tables, thumbtacks, barbed wire,
cacti, fluorescent light tubes and even fire is
just another day's work for you.

Does anyone know where I can see this show or is it just ppv or Direct TV?

Kosta said:

well,both times they finally got a PPV deal they did something too hardcore and got the deal cancelled.
last time the HIV(high five) Hung,owner/Promoter/Wrestler John Zandig by fish hooks through his back (basically body suspention) and the People in charge of the PPV thing backed out because they thought the product was too violent.
so if you'de like to see some good CZW stuff order some of the DVDs over at http://smartmarkvideo.com/ .
I would sudgest any one of the Tournament of Death or Cage Of Death events to start off with.

if your more into high flying and technical wrestling go with Best Of The Best though,Best Of The Best 2 is the best one IMO from the clips I've seen and I didn't really care too much for Best of The Best 5 so ehh...

but check 'em out anyways though.

Midget Kong said:
Kosta said:

well,both times they finally got a PPV deal they did something too hardcore and got the deal cancelled.
last time the HIV(high five) Hung,owner/Promoter/Wrestler John Zandig by fish hooks through his back (basically body suspention) and the People in charge of the PPV thing backed out because they thought the product was too violent.
so if you'de like to see some good CZW stuff order some of the DVDs over at http://smartmarkvideo.com/ .
I would sudgest any one of the Tournament of Death or Cage Of Death events to start off with.

Awesome! Fish hooks? Friggin awesome! I really gotta search for some of the tapes. thanks for the link man.

Maybe it's just me but I think the Undertaker is overrated. Don't get me wrong, he is a good wrestler and I like him, but I don't think he is as good as people make him out to be.

dj HaQ said:
Saw it on wwe.com -before- the last SmackDown! show. Oh! :wink:

Yay nobody likes the Ortons.

Ture everyone hates the ortons. i likeD randy ORton only when he was champion after that he got 2 cocky and annoying.

Everytime 1 wacth smackdown i see Undertakers comerrical. The Undeer taker Dead? 15 years ago he debuted. I LIKE THE OUOTE : And when they heard of the dead (Damn forgot the last part!)

:D