The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Edge on SmackDown?

I was watching the Big Show Vs Edge match, and all of a sudden JBL's music went off. It distracted Edge and cost him the match, now he's pissed off and he's going to SmackDown. Plus, Matt Hardy is now on SmackDown. I wonder what this is going to mean.

I think Sting was offered a contract, but he turned it down because of something to do with morales and almost-naked women... which is wierd because he worked with the Nitro girls for a while....

1125070265_ictureswwe.jpg

You belong in WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT (WWE). You really must be something good huh? You belong in the biggest wrestling promotion in the world! Physical appearance, microphone skills, gimmicks and characters are an important part of wrestling you believe. Making money is obviously important as well and you're going to make a lot of it!

Jeez, that's a large logo.... I guess I may edit it out soon....
Nice find (...or... creation?).

1125071044_icturestna.jpg

You belong in TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION (TNA). You like
to offer the fans an alternative to WWE's
product. You like to focus more on wrestling
and less on gimmicks and characters.

I knew it. I'm totally Jeff Hardy (although I've never seen him in TNA. Anyone know when its on?)

last time I did this I got TNA but I'd say I'm more cut out for IWA-MS or IWS,even though CZW is my favorite promotion.

and yes I like TNA.WWE is just too boring for my tastes.
I almost fell asleep the last time I watched a WWE PPV (not counting ECW:ONS because it actually felt like ECW).

Midget Kong said:
last time I did this I got TNA but I'd say I'm more cut out for IWA-MS or IWS,even though CZW is my favorite promotion.

and yes I like TNA.WWE is just too boring for my tastes.
I almost fell asleep the last time I watched a WWE PPV (not counting ECW:ONS because it actually felt like ECW).

yeah after watching that ECW PPV it took me a month or so to get back into the boring wwe stuff. That PPV was great.

It said I belong at Combat Zone Wrestling, (CZW) and, to be quite honest, I don't disagree. CZW is ultra-f@#king-violent, and more hardcore than anything Vince could ever think about.

1125070966_icturesecw.jpg

You belong in EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (ECW).
It's too bad this promotion is defunct, you
would have fitted in perfectly. ECW showcased
many different styles from high slying lucha to
bloody hardcore brawls. Whatever style it is
you present, you belong in ECW!
Hell yeah! I'm in ECW!