The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
dj HaQ said:
Spine Rip said:
Apparently another good female wrestler is Jillian Hall (the one with the stupid fake growth on her face).
Yes... something so blatantly fake... just remove it. Or "integrate" the removal into part of the storyline.

yeah really...what a stupid storyline...she should be over on raw, wrestling .....i dunno why raw traded for torrie and candince, they cant wrestle or talk on the mic.

I might go to Wrestlemania 22 but I might actually go to
Survivor series since Joe Luis arena is only 45 minutes away from me.
It's going to be awesome.
I hope you have a great time. :D

You should go to Survivor Series if you can because it looks like they are going to have a Smackdown vs Raw traditional tag elimination match which should be awesome. 8)
I wish could go to it! :(

Gororules said:
luna was a sexy one, the oddities rocked
:lol: Hey remind me not to let you set up a blind date for me anytime soon.

I hear that Luna is currently dating Maven after splitting up with Gangrel! :shock:

Damnit why couldn't WM22 be at Montreal? O well looks like it's another PPV for me to get. I could go to Chicago but I'm gonna wait till it's in a better place.

Male: Triple H
Female: Trish Stratus
All Time: Hulk Hogan (very early years)

...Though I'm really liking Shawn Michaels.

The Undertaker has always been my favorite. I like dark and evil things so he immediatly appealed to me when I first watched his entrance :D . But he is closely followed by Masked Kane. I liked it when he was evil and mysterious with all the controversy around his face. Now he has to much personality and he talks too much. I like him when he had his Kanenenites, or Kane-eh-holics (whicever one it was :wink: ). Sting was another of my all-time favorites when he wrestled. He was the only reason that I watched WCW.

All-time i have always liked the Ultimate Warrior and The Superfly Jimmy Snuka from what I watched of my grandma's wrestlemania movies. But my vote has to go to Mick Foley. He has always been awesome. He is the toughest and roughest and strangest wrestler there is. Have A Nice Day!

Stone Cold vs The Coach

Did any off yous see raw. I think that theres more to the announcement than what meets the eye.

For yous who missed it (Stephanie said that if stone cold beat coach he would get jr's job back. But if he lost he was fired)

yeah, we still have to vote on something with the match...maybe who coaches hadicap partner is? or what kind of match it is....i dunno. I think it will end up being a short 5 minute match on the card, and more for fun then a real match.

I wonder who will win? It's all based upon whether the WWE can find a replacement for J.R.

Hmm Hogan heel turn. Haven't seen that since the old NWO days. It would be quite interesting if he did turn at Taboo Tuesday.

Sting was the best for sure, same reason I watched WCW too. I wish he could sign a contract for the WWE, then I'll watch it again for sure.

Hulk Hogan is still the best he basically made wrestling what it is today.

Bret Hart is also a legend to me, he has always been the best next to Hogan.