The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Brock Lesner

Borck signed a contract with wwe july, we might very well see Brock Lesner in the ring again, how do you feel about this?

you have a source on this? cuz if i get my hopes up and it don't happen that'll suck. lesnar coming back would probly be the best thing i can imagine happening in wrestling.

Im not trying to burst your bubble or anything but wwe had put a page on the internet saying that lesner had withdrew from any involvement with the wwe

Re: Cena

kingjim12 said:
WrestleMania 22 baby cena vs batista for unifacation title match

God no, that would be horrible , cena and roidtista are both horrible wrestlers ...the mainevent should be Shelton Benjamin vs Kurt Angle for the WWE title ..also benoit vs guerrero would be great as usual

I am actually pretty excited about the RAW special on Monday. I heard that Triple H, Mick Foley and Steve Austin are all coming back.

I miss the McMahons. Shane O Mac is the man.

I believe for awhile it was said that Lesnar had agreed in priciple to a contract, but never actually signed. Later WWE reported that he withdrew. I guess he's in Japan now.

If they've got him and they're just waiting for something, that something would probably be this Monday.

I hate Brock Lesnar. I was so happy to see him leave. He is just a boring guy. He doesn't interest me at all. Infact, he makes me hate wrestling even more. I miss classic wrestling.

anyone notice how Skinner was in with all the legends on Raw.....i just dont see how Skinner fits in with wrestlers like Hacksaw, Steamboat, and others. If Skinner is a legend where is Repoman, or aadm bomb?

yeah i loved jeff hardy...but he hasnt been the same....before he left the wwe he was done already. And now even on TNA its not the same as what he once was.

Re: Ted Dibiase for Smackdown GM

juergen said:
Do you think The Million Dollar Man should be the Enforcer or General Manager for Smackdown!

I am willing that teddy long should get fire and vince should hire Ted Dibiase as GM.

XxJadexX said:
Money Inc.=Greatest Tag Team ever.

haha i wouldnt disagree but dont forget demolition!!!!!!

i wouldnt mind Bischoff getting fired in favor of Ted...i love the million dollar man...muhuhahahahaha money money money money moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy. muhuhahahahaha.

im getting sick of the whole stone cold vs mcmahon ...errr.. cena vs bishoff stuff....stuff is corny. I cant wait for HHH to rip cena in half.