The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Randy Orton. I hate him and hes no legend killer, but the WWE will do another stupid thing and give Orton the title because the WWE sucks

TNA TNA TNA

The Immortal King said:
Coach rocks!!!
I bet you're just saying that because he kissed Triple H's ass on numerous occasions. Seriously, though, Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler don't need any help from a loudmouthed wimp whose mouth writes checks his ass can't cash.

Randy Orton

sorry sf but randy orton $uck$ (awaiting negative karma). he calls himself a legand and then goes and calls himself the legand killer. WTF but should he not be out with the noose because he cant be both and then he thinks that he can kill or destroy all the legands then why is cowboy bob orton there to help his son

Re: Randy Orton

lost_victory said:
sorry sf but randy orton $uck$ (awaiting negative karma). he calls himself a legand and then goes and calls himself the legand killer. WTF but should he not be out with the noose because he cant be both and then he thinks that he can kill or destroy all the legands then why is cowboy bob orton there to help his son
What hell is a LEGAND? :lol:
Also I don't reelly understand the point that you are trying to make. Orton is a good heel (Not the best though!), and I think he's getting better all of the time.

I was watching raw one time and he said that he was a legand and the point im trying to get across is that he s no good of a wrestler and needs his pappy to help him

lost_victory said:
I was watching raw one time and he said that he was a legand and the point im trying to get across is that he s no good of a wrestler and needs his pappy to help him
Again, anyone know what a LEGAND is? :?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I really hate Randy Orton. He thinks he killed Undertaker but hopefully Taker will make you shut up. He's now a pussy. With his dad, he was able to beat both Taker and Rey.

Spine Rip said:
lost_victory said:
Again, anyone know what a LEGAND is? :?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok a legand is someone who has been in wrestling for many a years or the have preformed well and randy orton thought he was a legand cause he defeated mick foley and other legands of wrestling (no pun intended)

Randy Orton is a douche bag. Hes not a legend or legend killer and he should never win another world title even though im sure his dumbass will

NinjareptilE said:
Randy Orton is a douche bag. Hes not a legend or legend killer and he should never win another world title even though im sure his dumbass will

I concur...Randy Ortons nothing but a punkass AWOL bum...hed be nothing without his father first off ....secondly hed be nothing important in WWE today if it hadnt been for Chris Benoit (God) and Mick Foley

Spine Rip said:
You've gotta love TNA if only for putting the strap on Raven! :D
It took them long enough though! :roll:

Raven was a good champion for what its worth...unfortunately he lost the championship and now that shitty wouldbe maineventer Jeff Jarrett is champ again....bunch of bullshit....

but since this forum topic was about who the next WWE world champion should be ,...id like to see Chris Benoit with the world title again...he was a great champion but didnt get the reign he deserves...its a shame...but its rumored that Eddy Guerrero is the next contender and possible champion..another favorite of mine

Randy would also be nothing without Triple H and Ric Flair, plain and simple. Evolution was the springboard he needed to mess with the big boys, same with Batista.