The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
the rumors of a lesner return are false cause read it on wwe.com and it said that lesner has withdrawed from all involvement with the wwe as for some of the matches Cena, Batista, Eugene, Undertaker

The results (obviously spoilers so dont read if you dont wanna know)

Rey def Eddie
Edge def Matt Hardy (but only cuz the ref stopped the match)
Benoit def Orlando Jordan
Kurt Angel def Eugene
Randy Orton def Undertaker (with help from Cowboy Bob Orton)
John Cena def Chris Jericho
Batista def JBL
Hulk Hogan def Shawn Michaels

undertaker3x7 said:
329 said:
people still watch wrestling!?

ROFL

idiot

I'm not making a rant dumbass. I was just ASKING. So before you come all up on me with your little titty bouncing anime shit and preschool insults, I'd like to know why. K THANKS

329 said:
undertaker3x7 said:
329 said:

ROFL

idiot

I'm not making a rant dumbass. I was just ASKING. So before you come all up on me with your little titty bouncing anime shit and preschool insults, I'd like to know why. K THANKS

-sighs-

No offense, but your question is pointless. Considering this and the forum you're posting in is centered on wrestling/sports/all that other shit. Remember to observe, that way I don't have to click on the sports forum again.

329 said:
undertaker3x7 said:
329 said:

ROFL

idiot

Maybe cuz the way you said was condesending. And Im sorry, it wasnt a little preschool insult, I just dont feel the need to waste my time with some elaborate response to an ignorant person like yourself. Just the simple question "people still watch wrestling?" shows your ignorance, since it is one of the highest rating tv shows and 10's of thousands of people are at each Raw and Smackdown every week.

We've been dealing with 329 enough, we need him banned, or at least a -Karma gan-grape. He's done nothing but disturb us, and act like he owns the place. Anyone with me?