The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
I'm surprised that Matt was gonna come back because he looked at other places like TNA and Ring of Honor. On the other hand, with him appearing on RAW all the time it kinda looked like he had a contract.

New Cruiserweight Champ...

Nunzio beat Paul London for the Cruiserweight title on Velocity this week.
There was interferance from Big Vito of WCW & ECW fame. I think it's great Nunzio is getting a push even though London is awesome.

Heartbreak Hogan!!!

Did anyone see the HBK skit on Hogan from Raw this week it was so funny. I bet every wrestler in the buisness has been wanting to do this angle with Hogan. :lol:

Re: New Cruiserweight Champ...

Spine Rip said:
Nunzio beat Paul London for the Cruiserweight title on Velocity this week.
There was interferance from Big Vito of WCW & ECW fame. I think it's great Nunzio is getting a push even though London is awesome.
london ain't shit,I think little guido has deserved this alot more.london is just a cocky asshole.pleast don't die,gimme a break,they should have named a DVD after Necro Butcher called that.or even Super Crazy.sorry,I just can't stand london.complains about the messup that Juvi did on him and that he stole his move.it's a fuckin' 450 splash,every cruiserweight should be able to pull shit move off unless they're more mat styled like guido.and I refuse to reffer to him as the other name.it's just wrong to me.

Well it's good to hear that Big Vito is alongside Nunzio again and it's also good to hear that he's the champ. London is good but it's time for a change.

I dont really care about Nunzio one way or the other, but im extremely glad Paul London isnt champ ne more, I cant stand that annoying lil bitch

High Flying moves banned in WWE!!! (thank god for the indys)

yeah,apperently since Paul London almost lost an eye both the shooting star press and the 450 splash are history in the WWE.this was acording to what I'm hearing Vinces discision (genious my ass).
luckily for me I don't have to deal with this shit,I'm an indy guy and I'm proud,where you can still do all those moves and more.like,say,a double moonsault (yeah,a double moonsault).
alot of you guys are gonna have to start watching TNA at the least because all you'll get on WWE is really shitty storylines and Chris Masters type stuff.
they had people who could entertain in the cruiserweight division,now look,they've ruined it.
I propose a boycot on all future wwe programing until at least these moves are put back on.or can you see me you fucking dumbass Cena Mark!
yeah,I said it,I can't beleive I could actually hate the WWE more than I already did.DIE VINCE YOU PEICE OF SHIT!

ok I'm done,your thoughts :lol:

oh for fuck's sake, man. Those two moves were what entertained me, not the shitty storylines! Why?! Why do they always find new ways to fuck up things?

The piledriver was understandable, but the high-flying moves? Damnit!

what next, RVD's fivestar? Or does that fall under the catagory?

Yeah i felt that London was safe doing any of those moves as he always executed it perfectly. Juve botched the 450 splash for the first time that I've ever known of & Kidman botched the SSP on Chavo last year so why is London being punished by having to find a new finished.
He should do the Canadian Destroyer as his finisher next week, that would give Vinny Mac a heart attack. :lol:

Spine Rip said:
It's the regular piledriver that was banned. The Tombstone piledriver is far les dangerous and was never banned.

Yeah actually it was banned, that was the reason Undertaker started doing the last ride instead of the tombstone.

Actually NO moves have been officially banned. Also Undertaker was still using the Tombstone now and then as the American Badass. Wrestlemania 19 springs to mind, as I was there! :wink: