The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Well, since Jeff was brought up, why did he leave WWE? Was he fired, did he quit? Last thing I remember, Michaels was telling him that he needed to find himself...

Spine Rip said:
Final Night said:
It's a work that's designed to look like a shoot.
Yeah but it's was a good effort by WWE standards.

It's a good story now, indeed. It's the most interesting thing they've done in awhile.

As for Jeff, I thought he had drug problems that he wasn't all that interested in resolving too...?

Well now their's been a change as now it's gonna be only 4 more releases soonm. Also, one of the oldest ref's in WWE, Earl Hebner got released for selling merchandise without permission or something like that.

WWE: Earl Hebner - FIRED.

For any of you who have (or did, like me) follow wrestling then you probabaly know who WWF/WWE referee Earl Hebner is. He's been with the company for who knows how long. Ever since I was watching way back in 1988.

Well. I get a good newsletter and keep in touch with wrestling on occasion, mainly to see what new idiot wrestler died recently, but I see that Earl Hebner was terminated by the WWE today. He was selling WWE items from his home without permission and they gave him the axe.

This is just another classic example of what a garbage business wrestling is. It's probabaly the most backstabbing, unprofessional, and childish profession someone could get into to. Your job is never safe. You never know who your friends are. You don't know anything except that Vince is boss.

Anyway. Later Earl. Better luck next time, bub.

When I was at the WWE show on Hollywood Blvd. the guy stood next to me leaned over the barrier and asked Earl to sign his shirt. Earl happily signed it for him, and the guy asked him to write "I screwed Bret" on it also, Earl laughed and did just that. That shirt has to be worth a few bucks on Ebay. :lol:

Yeah, I think Earl Hebner was on the top of the ref food chain. Every referee looked up to him, and nows hes gone because he was helping WWE? Thats stupid. We'll miss ya Earl. Don't let WWE stop you.

He wasnt helping WWE, he was basically stealing from them, but regardless I dont think he should have been fired, maybe a stiff punishment, but he was just about the only referee most people knew by name.