The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
I know he had a drinking problem, but I thought he was going to get help, and then they just decided to fire him anyways, thats the way I had heard it.

From what I've heard, WWE was downsizing 1) to possibly combine the shows, and/or 2) make room for the new divas from the diva search.

RIPLIUKANG said:
From what I've heard, WWE was downsizing 1) to possibly combine the shows, and/or 2) make room for the new divas from the diva search.

I've heard it's because when WWE moves to USA, they're not going to be able to do both Heat and Velocity. There will probably only be one weekend show and that will be a recap show for both Raw and Smackdown. Thus, they cut a bunch of people because they wouldn't be able to give most of them TV time.

Hate to bump this seeing as how old it is but man this week was quite a shocker. First Piper comes in and has Piper's Pit and then Matt Hardy comes and beats the shit out of Edge. If you read his article on his website, you'll see that he wants everyone in Management including the McMahons to kiss his ass.

Matt hardy

i was lookin at a website earlier today and matt said that he would come to raw and really beat edge and he doesnt care if vince sues him or gets him arrested he is going to get his own back on edge as he stole his gf in wrestling but alsso in real life

i already thought moredci had left and as for brock lesner he iscoming back well thats what i think anyway cause he came out of the interview smiling and vince mcmahon had no comment so the might be planning a suprise attack