NRS Please Make an Ultimate MK9

MK9Scorpion2011

Well first off midway not capcom was the first to come out with an Ultimate fighting game in 1996 called UMK3 so for those mocking about NRS not bringing out an UMK9 should shut there mouths because NRS can always decide to bring one out since it is already a big hit over 3 million copies sold worldwide and since alities, stages, content, and characters from mk1-3 are still missing here is my list of content that should be in UMK9 if they release one

Missing Stages
The Balcony (MK3)
The Bank (MK3)
The Pit 3 (MK3)
The Palace Gates (MK1)
The Warrior Shrine (MK1)
The Kombat Tomb (MK2)
The Portal (MK2)
The Lost or The Lost Portal (MK3 and UMK3)
Shao Khans Cave (UMK3)
The Volcanic Arena (MK9 Kratos Appearance)

Missing Characters
Robo Smoke
Chameleon
Khameleon
Motaro dlc
Shao Khan dlc
Goro dlc
Kintaro dlc
Blaze

Missing Content
Mercy
Animalities
Brutalities
Friendships
Classic DLC fatalities for kitana (mk2) jade (umk3) mileena (mk2) subzero (mk3)

Rain
Sheeva
Kenshi
Skarlet
Freddy Kruger
Other missing Avatars

Costumes
Mk2 Mileena
Mk2 Skarlet
Mk1 raiden
Mk1 kano
Mk2 kung lao
Mk1 liu kang
Other new and old classic costumes from mk1-3

So there you have it mk9 will not be complete unless they release this so who is to say that NRS cant release an UMK9 i mean the game itself is already a bit hit..thank you NRS and MK Team for making MK9 a great fighting game..cheers ;)

We have a thread for this already. and you dont even cover fixing the netcode or anything gameplay related(except maybe the chars)

This has my seal of disapproval

We have a thread for this already. and you dont even cover fixing the netcode or anything gameplay related(except maybe the chars)

This has my seal of disapproval

Ive tried posting this already on the other thread and it wouldnt let me ok now that you mentioned it yes NRS needs to fix the netcode or errors that we also get..and quit hating

I think what you want is what is known now as a Game of the Year Edition.

I think, and am more in favor of now, wasn't before, of an UMK9 with actual fixes to the gameplay. But as a DLC upgrade for the original and in disc. It can fix the hitboxes and other things discuss in the other thread, as well as include all the released DLC and other dlc that might be release (doubt there will be more though).

I think what you want is what is known now as a Game of the Year Edition.

I think, and am more in favor of now, wasn't before, of an UMK9 with actual fixes to the gameplay. But as a DLC upgrade for the original and in disc. It can fix the hitboxes and other things discuss in the other thread, as well as include all the released DLC and other dlc that might be release (doubt there will be more though).
That would be great to see because it already is a great hit as it is..i mean the only reason why UMK3 was released was because MK3 didnt feel complete therfore since MK9 is not complete i dont see why they cant just make an UMK9 with more features, characters stages etc...as listed instead of us fans spending hundreds of dollars for dlc i think it would be more cheaper if the just released an UMK9 or maybe they could just release it as on whole bundle dlc pack