TRMK Member Tourney #4 ~ Round 1

Choose your winner for each match!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn, I didn't know you could vote for more than one person. :oops:

Hey, Jade, could you do me a favor and add a vote from me for Tyler Welby and Aldo Morendo? Thanks in advance! :)

Have I been to one of these tourney's? Can I get in the next one? Anyway my vote went to Wraith cause he was my first friend on trmk :-D

Balls. I thought I might have a chance of making the finals this time, but it looks like I'm going to be up against Aldo next round if I hold this lead. *sigh*

By the way, is it really THAT difficult to understand the rules of this thing, or are people just not reading the lead post? I mean, not only did several people only vote for one person, but *somebody* even managed to vote for both people in the same matchup. What the heck?

Damn, I didn't know you could vote for more than one person. :oops:

Hey, Jade, could you do me a favor and add a vote from me for Tyler Welby and Aldo Morendo? Thanks in advance! :)

What, not voting in my battle?

tumblr_lh7qkuQ9f41qd9z3y.jpg

Yea but it also says u vote for more than one person, one for every vs couple, and i only voted for one person and i NEED to vote for 3 more!
It's optional,I only voted for one person, but I voted for the person I'm against, so *facepalm
Aldo good thing you got to that to that before me, lol!