Multi-Quote Button Help

Jade

Hi peeps =)

Here at TRMK, we have a multi-quote feature that allows you to quote multiple posts and respond to them in one post. Here is how you use it (it is very simple, don't worry!):

Located at the bottom right of each post, right next to 'reply with quote', is a 'bubble' with quotation marks in the middle and a plus sign after it (sorry for the size, hope you can see it!)

mq-1.jpg

If you want to reply to a number of posts in a thread, all you have to do is click on that icon on each post you want to respond to and when you hit reply, all of the posts you clicked the icon on will appear in your post and you can answer them all at once!

Hope that helps some of you guys, I know a few had some trouble with it and some don't know what that icon is for.

Any questions, please ask =)

Last edited:
Damn, I was totally gonna start a thread for this. Maybe. Okay, probably not, but I thought about it.

Anyway, I'm glad you posted this so we have it for easy reference now. It can be kinda hard to explain this without a picture.

damn, i was totally gonna start a thread for this. Maybe. Okay, probably not, but i thought about it.

Anyway, i'm glad you posted this so we have it for easy reference now. It can be kinda hard to explain this without a picture.

hi peeps =)

here at trmk, we have a multi-quote feature that allows you to quote multiple posts and respond to them in one post. Here is how you use it (it is very simple, don't worry!):

Located at the bottom right of each post, right next to 'reply with quote', is a 'bubble' with quotation marks in the middle and a plus sign after it (sorry for the size, hope you can see it!)

mq-1.jpg

if you want to reply to a number of posts in a thread, all you have to do is click on that icon on each post you want to respond to and when you hit reply, all of the posts you clicked the icon on will appear in your post and you can answer them all at once!

Hope that helps some of you guys, i know a few had some trouble with it and some don't know what that icon is for.

i think i got it! Woohoo

Damn, I was totally gonna start a thread for this. Maybe. Okay, probably not, but I thought about it.

Anyway, I'm glad you posted this so we have it for easy reference now. It can be kinda hard to explain this without a picture.
I think I got it
Hi peeps =)

Here at TRMK, we have a multi-quote feature that allows you to quote multiple posts and respond to them in one post. Here is how you use it (it is very simple, don't worry!):

mq-1.jpg

If you want to reply to a number of posts in a thread, all you have to do is click on that icon on each post you want to respond to and when you hit reply, all of the posts you clicked the icon on will appear in your post and you can answer them all at once!

Hope that helps some of you guys, I know a few had some trouble with it and some don't know what that icon is for.

okay so far so good*inhales deely*
Hi peeps =)

mq-1.jpg

I can also type in between? technology am I right?
Wish we had this option in the mobile version as well :(.

I think I got it

Hi peeps =)

mq-1.jpg

Thank you so much!

Hi peeps =)

mq-1.jpg

i think i got it! Woohoo

The mobile version needs a buff!!

I always forget about it lol I just hit reply with quote, copy the quote and paste it into the other reply.

Thank you as well Jade and others

i got it P.S You hit reply with quotes not just reply :p

i got it P.S You hit reply with quotes not just reply :p

It works both ways. If you use the multi-quote button and click "reply to thread", all the posts you checked will be quoted in the quick reply box at the bottom of the page.