How to pronounce Bi-Han?

Bi Curious Han

But I really dont care lol, I never liked his name anyway. His brother's was even worse. I'vee always just called him subzero 1, or original subzero

Bi Curious Han

But I really dont care lol, I never liked his name anyway. His brother's was even worse. I'vee always just called him subzero 1, or original subzero

I always knew something was a little off with Han Solo.

I deserve to be shot for that "joke."

It's pronounced Bee-Han. And I like both names, I think they sound pretty cool.
Bi-Han, Kuai Liang. Badass!

Lol I thought so, but wasn't sure. I can't remember where I've heard Bye-Han before.. And, Sky, nice signature.

Yeah it's pretty funny that I can pronounce Kuai Liang but not Bi-Han... Sigh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice sig Burnsy, my wife goes by "Squirly" often and she got a kick out of your sig.

So how are you pronouncing Kuai Liang? I'm reading it as "Koo-I Lee-ang"

Bi Han and Kaui Liang are both pretty cool name

Hanzo Hasashi was a pretty bad ass name

Smoke's name just sounds like some normal guy lmao

And Reptile is literally named "Reptile" but it kinda fits him because he looks like a lizard/snake/crocodile thing.

Lol I thought so, but wasn't sure. I can't remember where I've heard Bye-Han before.. And, Sky, nice signature.
The Bye-Han pronounciation was done in MK:Legacy, Scorpion's episode just before the Scorpion subby fight. I personally like this pronounciation better. :)

Bee as in the insect, and Han as in "on" with an H.

Most people pronounce characters names incorrectly.

Here are how the names are pronounced.

Shahng Soong, not Shang Sung
Ryeden, not Rayden.
Bee-Hahn, not bye-han
Kooeye-Leeang, not kway lang.
Koong Lao, not Kuhng Lao.
Keytana, not kihtana.
Kratos, not krados.

Last edited:
I always knew something was a little off with Han Solo.

I deserve to be shot for that "joke."

no you do not deserve to be shot for that joke

you deserve to be shot cause we all know its Luke who's the one that might be off.
Kidding lol

I pronnounce it "Bee Han", but that's because I speak spanish. I also pronnounce Sub-Zero "Soob Sero".

The Bye-Han pronounciation was done in MK:Legacy, Scorpion's episode just before the Scorpion subby fight. I personally like this pronounciation better. :)
That's right!! And I do agree, I like Bye-Han a little better. It's just how I've read it in my mind through the years.

Nice sig Burnsy, my wife goes by "Squirly" often and she got a kick out of your sig.

So how are you pronouncing Kuai Liang? I'm reading it as "Koo-I Lee-ang"
Thanks haha glad you like it.. I seen the picture and it just came to me, so I just used Paint to kinda add MK humor to it. Everything is better with Mortal Kombat. And, I pronounce it Kwy-Lee-ang, so very very similar to you.

Last edited:
i think NRS put way too many Asian characters in MK..Bi Han sounds like a korean name while Kuai Liang sounded like a Chinese name..even scorpion is like some kind of japanese samurai when you watch the part where sub-zero murder his family...then there's Quan Chi and Sang Tsung which is some kind of Chinese names...even human Sektor is some Asian looking character..then we have Kitana and Jade which is very Asianlike...Lui Kang and Kung Lao are asian...we need more black characters like Cyrax and Jax :D

i think NRS put way too many Asian characters in MK..Bi Han sounds like a korean name while Kuai Liang sounded like a Chinese name..even scorpion is like some kind of japanese samurai when you watch the part where sub-zero murder his family...then there's Quan Chi and Sang Tsung which is some kind of Chinese names...even human Sektor is some Asian looking character..then we have Kitana and Jade which is very Asianlike...Lui Kang and Kung Lao are asian...we need more black characters like Cyrax and Jax :D

Kuai Liang and Bi Han are both chinese and Scorpion (Hanzo Hazashi) is Scorpion, but that's not new is been like that snice MK1-2...

And we already had 2 more black characters before, Kai and Darrius, both suck though.

IMO asians are the most interesting, cause of all the mistery and the antique fighting culture.