Your favorite TRMK members and why?

Flying Jinko

Not sure If it has been done before but I did a search and nothing came up. So who all are your favorite TRMK members and why?

Here are mine :)

b,b,b,lp- Everything he posts is ultra hilarious and epic, and he helps me out with story ideas when Im in doubt. My 1st TRMK bro,

Jade- She helped me a lot around the forums really understanding and pleasant :)

Alisa-One of the nicest and friendliest members I met here and first person to wish me on my last Birthday. :p

Jinko-My big brother (Although Im older lol)

MKDaz-The nicest guy I ever met.

Tenkai Hyabusa- The best fanfic writer on here imo and quite easy going and friendly.

Etyrus-The most mature and brilliant guy on the forums imo. His knowledge about various things amazes me greatly and I see him as a role model. Inspite of this he is still down to earth and really friend! Instant best friend in my books!

Armageddon,Toxic, Liukang234 Armon24, GLorTor, Sub-Zera, ~Outworld's Goddess~, NS922, Switchblade922, Battle_Scarz13, MK9, VFD, Bruce Norris Forever, Wraith and YungQ94 are my favorites as well as all of them are extremely nice and forthcoming.

Not that I hate the rest lol, I love you all as well, and I personally don't dislike any members on here.

So, Who all are your favorites and why? :)

Last edited:
DCP.
He was my first friend here, and he has been a great friend and helped me through a lot of things. Plus he's a Johnny Cage player!

Goddess.
She and I had an interesting start to our friendship, haha. We talk all the time and have nearly everything in common.

Jade.
Of course I love my mother! Jade is incredibly intelligent and I look up to her as a role model of sorts.

b,b,b,lp
Always makes me laugh. Long live the Don Vito GIF!

Aldo
A true MK fan if I ever saw one!

Pat
He keeps all of us weirdos in line. Love you, bearded wonder!

Flying Jinko
Brilliant writer, eloquent and kind

Nuggets
She is beautiful and fun to talk to <3

luxul
My GLOWhubby <3

Squirrelpion
A great friend and the most witty person alive, probably

Sugi
I love our text conversations

AMES
Always so sweet

DCR
This guy deserves a little more credit

These are all I have for now. I love all of you though!! :)

Not sure If it has been done before but I did a search and nothing came up. So who all are your favorite TRMK members and why?

b,b,b,lp- Everything he posts is ultra hilarious and epic, and he helps me out with story ideas when Im in doubt. My 1st TRMK bro,

Jade- She helped me a lot around the forums really understanding and pleasant :)

Alisa-One of the nicest and friendliest members I met here and first person to wish me on my last Birthday. :p

Tenkai Hyabusa- The best fanfic writer on here imo and quite easy going and friendly.

Toxic, Armon24, GLorTor, Sub-Zera, ~Outworld's Goddess~, NS922, Switchblade922, Battle_Scarz13, MK9, VFD, Bruce Norris Forever, Wraith and YungQ94 are my favorites as well as all of them are extremely nice and forthcoming.

Not that I hate the rest lol, I love you all as well, and I personally don't dislike any members on here.

Thanks, bro! :)

Writers stick together, man.

Flying Jinko - He is a genuis writer and is like my favorite person here because I have actually talked to him often. I like others alot but he stands out because we write together.

DCP - JC players stick together

Alisa - Super nice. Looks like Sonya in the 1st MK Movie and the attitude of Johnny Cage(or Linden Ashby)

bbblp - Everything he says is full of win 24/7

Jade - My favorite Mod just because she is so nice.

Wraith, Toxic, NS922, ~Outworld Godess~ - I haven't actually talked to you all personally. But you guys are still really cool nonetheless.

Fox17 - Always speaks his mind

Aldo - is a Liu Kang B0$$

Last edited:
anybody who was ever banned
(ok maybe not P53)

and TaBB3rnackle92 becuase he's like a cartoon character in the form of a Forum user. And he seems like one of the few people that I would have actually hung out with back in high school

Edenian Royalty (now has a japanese name I cant pronounce) cause he's funny

^^ Sky Valley- has got something to say for every situation, when its appropiate or not this man brings jokes that are hilarious.. and got on the Ponies big time with Action Hank

TaBB3rnackle92- was the first person who i faced online and beat me, i then sent a friend request to him and accepted it, Thanks..

DCP- this dude is like a real life Johnny Cage, laid back and when gets hated on he makes it look easy like Johnny Cage in his entrance

Immortal Reaver ~ because hes hardcore and always knows whats hes talking about

ZoopSoul ~ because hes a god among men !

Patrick McCarron - because he knows who ZoopSoul is =P. and he runs an amazing forum.

b,b,b,lp ~ because hes always around to add to the conversations . even though kai sucks

Ricochetmatt ~ because hes never afraid to speak his mind i remember watching him in a flame war it was crazy !

kaballer ~ cause hes got my back

Supes 01 cause he was sending me funny ass videos a few days back + he's just pretty cool.

Jade because she was a mod on another forum I was on, and she helped me out on my first day over there when I was having trouble with my password and she gave me another chance (THANK YOU:))

Fox 17. hit and miss with him sometimes, but he can still be funny as hell given the opprotunity. Great guy

The Johnny Rook one of the few people on this forum with the same wierd musical tastes as me. He's a badass

anyone who likes quan chi.

bbblp for being plain cool

sky valley cuz he likes similar music as me and he likes doom.

nasty freak cuz she likes cool fatalities and isnt afraid to tell us what she wants in an mk no matter how nasty we think it is.

jade cuz shes a cool moderator and likes similar music and wrestling

well theres probably more but ill leave it at that for now.

So, my wife yells at me for getting on here because she thinks all I do is talk to girls. I dispute this with her every time. Yet, I see this thread and the first people I think of are all the girls. Hm....

Anyway:

Jade and Vixen: The brave pioneers that first brought ladies to this site

Alisa and tittiemcnuggets: The lovely ladies that unmade my world

DCR and Pat: The two people left like myself that remember the dark secrets of this site's past

TaBB3rnackle92: all forums need a troll... I'm way too old for that

and all my bronies...

First of all thanks to Sky Valley for naming me =)

Now.

Edenian Royalty: He is very funny, he just spams all day with randomness, I love randomness, also sometimes we team up to troll lol, he's one of my favourite guys.

Kaballer: I'm the accurator of the Sub-Zero thread, but basically, we both created it, he helped me and taught me lot about SZ, he's a great guy and he's too kind and nice all the time lol

thirteenthorder: he's very nice, and he always explain me all the psycho crap I dont understand from movies =P

Asodimazze: He's italian, Im 50% italian, so he's an awesome guy =)

Sky Valley: We never talked (chatted), but he's a great member, sometimes we agree, and sometimes we dont, but he is 100% honest everytime, thing I really appreciate.

Tabb: He started as a good new member, then he started to troll about that he knew who were the classics, I dont understand why he did that, he earned lot of bad reputation there, however I like him, he's really funny and underrated, and in one of his pics he looks like Axl Rose =P

Other great active members are Grew Wolf, Wraith, Recon Number 54, Aldo Moreno, Ames32 they are all really cool, and are part of my favourite members, Ill add Goddess, we never talked but she's always very kind and share love to everyone lol

Edenian Royalty/Shirayuki Mizore- (Funny as hell, seems like somebody I might chill with in real life)

Flying Jinko- (Really nice, his fan fiction is epic and overall a great contribution to the forums, probably my favorite poster here other than Tabby)

Tenkai- (Same as Flying Jinko)

TaBB- (The self-pronounced troll here at TRMK! Well, he's not really a troll, but still, funny as hell, amongst other things)

Tyler Welby- (I'm like the youngest dude here currently, being only 15 when I joined last February and he's about my age, gotta keep the young blood flowin' here at TRMK! Plus, he's really nice)

Sky Valley- (Cool-ass dude, and I pretty much always agree with him on everything)

Other people I like but don't really talk to as much are b,b,b,lp, Jade, Alisa, Wraith, Outworld's Goddess, DCP and Fox.

Everyone else is cool, too!

EDIT: Oh, shit, I forgot about Aldo! BROOOOOOO, you should post more :(

Last edited:
here I am posting yet again
*please note, I dont hate you if your name is listed, I just sometimes forget*

Bruce Norris Forever he likes alot of nintendo games, so do I. End of story

Doc cool guy who speaks his mind.Who I usually agree with. Wish he posted more often

outworld's goddess seems like the nicest person one this site

Wraith keep supporting Robo Smoke dude

bbblp uhhh his post count has alot of digets in them, wish he would send me some more random ass pics in my profile

Aldo looks like this guy named Pablo I used to know back when I was just a kid. so he's automaticly cool

Toxic, Armon24, GLorTor, Sub-Zera, ~Outworld's Goddess~, NS922, Switchblade922, Battle_Scarz13, MK9, VFD, Bruce Norris Forever, Wraith and YungQ94 are my favorites as well as all of them are extremely nice and forthcoming.

Thnx i was going to say u but..... :'(
Well wat eve JK,

Thnx i was going to say u but..... :'(
Well wat eve JK,

It's a popularity contest.

dealwithit.gif

lol

Jade, because she's hot, metal, and likes mortal kombat.
It's weird, all the cool chicks are on nerdy-ass-forums.
Why can't they be real? Why can't I know any cool metal chicks?