Your favorite TRMK members and why?

Wait, let me get this straight, Low... you only hated me when Shirayuki and I got together? I thought you only hated me when I would constantly antagonize you in the Just Talk thread. :?

Favorite of favorites?

iVital

Bruce Norris 64

Wraith

SwitchBlade922

Metal Overlord

Critical-Limit

Havok

Nemesiswontdie

Love Cowboy

Last edited:
I think a lot of people think negative of Spine because they don't really get his humour, lol. He is a chill brotha.

I think a lot of people think negative of Spine because they don't really get his humour, lol. He is a chill brotha.

He annoys the f*ck out of me most of the time but when he's not trolling me over just about everything he's fine.

I'll just come out and say the two people I dislike.

Immortal Reaver

TedMoon

That's it.

Everyone else is cool with me.

For a short time I didnt like violence, but I think we got off at a bad start because I'm fine with him now.

btw in a few weeks imma be chillin with Tabb IRL. Who's jelly?

btw in a few weeks imma be chillin with Tabb IRL. Who's jelly?

Poker_FaceCzyste.png

cause he hates kung lao

Nah at first his ignorance and biases just bugged me when it came to gameplay.

But what hit the nail was when he childishly called me a salty player when he's never met/played me.

Can anyone here recall a time I was salty? Even once?

Immortal Reaver used to be my dudebro, but then he changed, like REALLY changed.

I agree I use to be cool/fine with him. Until he started making false claims against me.

My favorite members are:

Jade

DCP

Viking Poodle

Shira

Havok

BBBLP

Wraith

Sky Valley

and Tittiemcnuggets.

As for the rest of you. I just don't care for you.

Nah at first his ignorance and biases just bugged me when it came to gameplay.

But what hit the nail was when he childishly called me a salty player when he's never met/played me.

Can anyone here recall a time I was salty? Even once?

I agree I use to be cool/fine with him. Until he started making false claims against me.

when I first beat you were like what ever dude you kissed a guy.

And I was like
MEME+CAT.jpg