Your favorite TRMK members and why?

Nemesiswontdie has been kawaii as **** lately. He's the only member that I frequently talk to outside of TRMK. He's also got a heart of gold, believe it or not. Still a prick though.

Believe it or not, a guy at school years back described me as "a guy you hate to love. A charming dickhead."

I have to buy his sexy-ass a gift sometime, which is going to be a pain in the ass, because shipping stuff is annoying.

Eh, it's not that annoying now. I've been doing it constantly for the past few weeks.

Immortal_Reaver is the funniest dude in this site, especially after talking to him outside of TRMK.

He is also a proud worshipper of Pusheen.

Him and NWD are my boyz, which is ironic because they're almost completely different :laugh:

What I love about these two losers is that they don't get butthurt easily, and they're not afraid to speak their minds.

Mr. Swiss Cheese, a.k.a Hamato is also working his way up my bro chart pretty damn quickly.

The people that I talk with outside of TRMK (like on FB and elsewhere), are pretty much my favorite members.
You know who you are. ;)

Viking Poodle because even though he's not that active on TRMK anymore, dude's a riot on Facebook, and a pretty swell guy.

I also found this thread while searching for another old thread.

Used to be incredibly different. [MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION] no doubt takes the cake as my favorite, lol.

Also along the lines of [MENTION=18327]Toy_Hero[/MENTION], [MENTION=18604]Tanya4eva[/MENTION], and [MENTION=20359]Imperatrix Sindel[/MENTION]

Last edited:
aed8edb4cad7c9fd1b1e9861befaaaa7.jpg

I didn't list everyone. Of course you're one of my favorites. I told you before lol

[MENTION=7144]Shirayuki Mizore[/MENTION] is my favorite member. :love:

The rest of you hoes can suck it. My love for [MENTION=10945]YungQ94[/MENTION] was a cover up, I only wanted to play his Free-Zero.

Last edited: