OH!!
And all the people who dont troll :DD

Jade - beautiful, humble, like wrestling, and MK can't go wrong with that

poopingtoad - dude here is hilarious and is a beast on the sticks I know lol

Fox17 - speaks his mind with plenty of sarcasm

BBBLP - dude has jokes for days

Alisa - has to be the sweetest on here

TaBB3rnackle92 - helpful while trollin lol

I have a lot of favorite TRMK members. I probably will forget some. Here is the list:

Back, Back, Back, Low Punch- Even if our opinions changed during these months at TRMK, he's still my number one favorite TRMK member. I love this dude right here. I'd take a ban for him. He's the only dude in this forum, that I am cool with, that picks story over gameplay. He's also the only person I know who goes crazy over MK4<3. I just love this dude a lot! Plus, he's funny as ****! Hehehe.

DCP- Even though he can be mean at times, I say he has his reasons to and he can back it up. He's taught me a lot of things about MK and non-related things to MK. He's a really good guy. I can't wait till I see him kick some Capcom ass in tounrys. Great mentor as well. I also don't care what anyone says, but he is the best MK player.

Alisa- Hehe my hermana:D. She is a good woman and I love how she respects herself as woman. I like that a lot.

Bruce Norris Forever- He is a cool guy! I love discussing story with him.

Sky Valley- He automatically became cool once he started calling me Pablo:D.

Etryus- He is one of the most wisest men in TRMK. I also love the pictures or animation he makes. He made mine as a matter of fact. Also, he is a my TRMK big brother:D.

Fox17- Even though a lot of people who I talk to don't like him, he's still my bro.

Patrick- I have to thank him for making TRMK:D.

Liu Kang93- The first Liu Kang fan I saw at the forums after I signed up. He made me feel like alone. I love it when him, Badass LIu Kang, and I were the only three active Liu Kang fans on TRMK a couple of months ago:D. Also an OG of Team Liu Kang.

Badass Liu Kang- The only Liu Kang that is better than mine and also an OG of Team Liu Kang.

Outworld Goddess- My wifey<3, the best Kitana player, and the best woman player I know.

FreddyKrueger2011- Random ass person lol.

taBB3rnackle92- Real funny guy. I also love his compliments about my Liu Kang. It brings up my hopes in going into a tourny with my, "God Tier Liu Kang."

VikingPoodle- One of the most random person I know but I still love him. That's my bro!

Jade- My internet mommy:D. Also, she keeps me in check when it comes to inforcing rules.

Killer Rhyno- Cool guy.

Mike Riazy- The 2nd best JC I know.

NothingRhymesWithCircus, Immortal Reaver, Thirteenholder- These people are the only ones, along with DCP) that actually helped me out with gameplay everytime they post about it. I also love how they respect other people's opinion about picking story over gameplay. Some people here will attack you for it. But these guys are really respectful about it.

Ricochetmatt- Haha, he is the nastiest, one of the funniest, and one of the smartest person I know here on TRMK. I love his posts a lot:D.

squirrelpion, Victormefer, and Outworld IMP need to post more so I can write a proper thing about you guys:/.

Last edited:
Jade- She's a very nice mod! :)

DCP- He looks cute in real life! (Hopefully he likes me too.) *Crossing my fingers.* ;-)

Fayte- This person is very kind!

Quan_Chi_13 - This guy is also a kind person! ;-)

Ricochetmatt- I give this guy credit too for being openly gay! I know A LOT of gay guys won't have much courage like me and Matt do. ;-)

Jade: You're such a smokin hot badass mod! I'd let you jump my bones any day of the week! ;) Plus you have a superb taste in metal and a very sexy banhammer! *drooooooooools*
Alisa: My dearest GLOWwife <3 Nuff said, you rule ALL! #BOOMHAILGLOW :-D
Squirrelpion: BFF!! Dude pretty much lives down the street from me, and has the humor equal to a pack of wild and crazy hyenas! EEEPEE-TEEPEE-PEEPEE-POOPEE! XD YES!!!!
JSOOGZ: My brother from another mother! I am soooooooooo grape jelly of your sweet guitars, and your such a pimpmaster on them and teh ladies too. Baby Cyrax, and Reptile's Force Balls greet you with open arms. :p
Patrick McCarron: You da man! We all wouldn't be here if you hadn't made such a badass dedicated MK site/forum. And you're very cool as well. If we ever meet, the beer is on me! (That is only if you let me hold your mighty banhammers) :)

Eternal Hails!

The words 'insensitive' and 'women' are physically impossible to be used in the same sentence together.
Women are overly-sensitive, emotional wrecking balls. Didn't you know this? ;]

Edit: Please observe sarcasm.

lol, thats why I said "lol j/k" i was kidding, but!!!! believe me, there are insensitive "female dogs"... sadly I usually like those girls =/

Patrick "I'm the boss" McCarron Because him and his bad ass beard keep this site awesome and a main reason TRMK is number 1! Best source for information and every/any thing MK related.

Jade: <3 she's the cooolest <3

I like everyone, but I'll mention a few people specifically.

Alisa friended me when I first returned to the forum, so that was cool.

bbblp, Sal8a, Marco and all my brony friends. Thanks to you guys I spend at least a half hour in Equestria every night, and I love it!

I remember Love Cowboy and DCR from my VERY short time here back in 2005, so I'll throw them in here too.

You're all pretty awesome though. It's a shame we live so far apart, I know I'd make more of an impression on you in person than I do on here. I suck at the internet lol.

I have a lot of favorite TRMK members. I probably will forget some. Here is the list:

taBB3rnackle92- Real funny guy. I also love his compliments about my Liu Kang. It brings up my hopes in going into a tourny with my, "God Tier Liu Kang."

Haha thanks bro, and your Liu is god-tier for sure.
You can tear it up in the tourney scene!

Something must be wrong with my computer....I didn't see my name anywhere on this thread. Is anyone else having this problem???

I don't see your name either.

But I have Troll Blocker enabled.
Try disabling it before looking again.

Jk, you're awesome in your own way ;)