Your favorite TRMK members and why?

EDIT: Oh, shit, I forgot about Aldo! BROOOOOOO, you should post more :(

Hehehe, sorry dude. There just haven't been any topics that catch my attention. But I will try to post more bro. I've been roaming.

Aldo looks like this guy named Pablo I used to know back when I was just a kid. so he's automaticly cool

Pablo loves you too lol.

Aldo: Cool as ****, best Liu Kang ever, and best dancer of all time.

Hehehe thank you very much:D.

Aldo-A very stupendous person on TRMK! He's also a groovy dancer!

Thank you

* Aldo: my little brother in TRMK.

:).

Anyone in TRMK Fourm Friends, If you're not in it, you suck.

ily

Aldo: Just plain hilarious and has one of the strongest loves for MK I've seen. Even though he isn't always the most informed, he's always the kindest.

Haha thank you man. You are very smart:DDD

lol come now people don't come in here ruining the mood by saying something like "No one loves me!"

People are doing callouts to people that affect them the most/stand out the most. If you post/talk alot. someone out there has an opinion of you they just haven't mentioned it here because from the looks of it it's the same what like 9 people looping their shout outs with eachother...

If I did one it would probably include alot more people outside of this thread,
besides a few people I come in breif contact with like DCP, Jade, BBBLP. But that's mostly because these punks are posting EVERYwHERE!

and a few honorable mentions in here bruce norris forever and sky valley. I usually just ignore Fox17's posts :D. *wink*jk

lol come now people don't come in here ruining the mood by saying something like "No one loves me!"

People are doing callouts to people that affect them the most/stand out the most. If you post/talk alot. someone out there has an opinion of you they just haven't mentioned it here because from the looks of it it's the same what like 9 people looping their shout outs with eachother...

If I did one it would probably include alot more people outside of this thread,
besides a few people I come in breif contact with like DCP, Jade, BBBLP. But that's mostly because these punks are posting EVERYwHERE!

and a few honorable mentions in here bruce norris forever and sky valley. I usually just ignore Fox17's posts :D. *wink*jk

ummmm.... i was just joking, when i said that. and so was everyone else most likely lol