Your favorite TRMK members and why?

:rofl:

When I wrote that, I was hoping you wouldn't get mad pissed. I wasn't referring to you lol. For some stupid reason, I like your cute tan ass.

21342338.jpg

Alrighty, so here's my updated list. In no particular order:

Nasty_Freak: We have so much in common! <3
Alisa: My best friend on here <3 I miss you :love:
BBBLP: He thinks I like him. ;)
Aldo: My hubby! I hope you at least trimmed your hairy butt. That stuff was crazy!
Ames: He never gets mad when I beat him in our MK matches and he's nice :)
Mike Riazy: He has the best Stryker ever!! I love my little brother :love:
Exemery: Kitana fans for life (pun intended)
Jade: She's always so sweet! If it wasn't for her I wouldn't be here :love:
Pat: The Bearded Wonder! I love how he always listens and treats others with great respect.
Tittie: This girl is my GIRRRL! She can sleep in my bed any day...or night ;)
DCP: Probably the best Johnny Cage players out there! He'll probably deny it, but I know he is!
Love Cowboy: He's always so nice to me and you know your American football :)
Kangsbeau: One of my first friends here. Super-duper sweet :love:
LiuKang93: Oh Angel, he's super sweet and I enjoy our lovely conversations. <3
Shirayuki Mizore: I don't care what your name is now, you'll always be my Edenian Royalty :love:
Spine Ripper: We did have a rough start, but I'm thrilled things have changed :)
Riko Law: We both have great Mileenas and he is always fun to chat with :)
iVital: He loves Jill almost (If not more) as much as I do. And his accent is adorable!! <3
Tyler Welby: A sweet youngster, I always had funny conversations with this kid. I hope he returns.

This should be it. If I forgot anyone; I love you :love:

Last edited:
I'm actually surprised to see that the general opinion about me is that I'm a nice guy. Here I thought every thought I was an ass or something. :)

Alright, so I've been drinking which is why I know this is the perfect time to write this!

Nemesis- Bud, I still owe you for sending me those postcards and that actionfigure. We've seen a ton of drama on this forum, but you've come out a better man from it
DCP - It's insane that I met your dumbass on here and that we're pretty much bestfriends irl now. Wish I could go to more tourneys with you, but being able to kick your ass in person is enough for me (Lez style. You'll get it. )
BBBLP - You were one of the first friends I had on here. And in that, one of the first friends I had on a forum. You've changed a bit over the years, but not for the worse. You're still just as funny as ever and worship sektor just as much. I hope you don't think that I think any less of you from the stupid shit that's happened here. I respect you, bruh.
MetalOverlord- We honestly haven't talked much, but I always find truth in your posts. You've always got a good opinion on subjects. Or at least one that correlates with mine haha.
Tabbernackle - Ah shit, you knew you were gonna be on my list haha. I've had a ton of fun playing mk with you and just chattin' with you. I also always respect how you never wanna hear any kind of shit talkin'. You're a righteous dude.
Ames - I respect the shit out of you as an artist, bro. Imo, you don't get the respect you deserve most of the time. I mean.. Yeah, you say some pretty facepalm worthy shit, but you're still a smart dude and a damn good artist. That, and your comic book knowledge is unmatched from what I've seen. Plus, it's pretty badass that you nicknamed me 'dawg' lol.
Jade- Honestly, I think you're one of the only real internet chicks I've ever had the fortune of talking to. You never seem to strive for attention and ya know... You're smart. It's really clear how you became a mod. You gave me some of my first well deserved infractions and it made me step in line. I cannot tell you how different you are from other 'gamer girlz' on the internet. But I'm sure you've heard that by now haha.
Araknyd - You always make me laugh dude. Seriously. Not only that, but you always seem to have a good grasp on where MK's story should go, regardless of whether I agree or not.
Flying Jinko- I don't need to say much here lol. You're easily THE god of MK lore. If the story goes anywhere, I hope it's where you yourself planned it to go. You're one hell of a fanfic author.
Shiradookie MissOral - I'm not going to lie.. I used to hate you. I dunno. Just couldn't stand you. But the more I saw you post, the more I got used to your sense of humor and just you in general. I still plan to send you that Leon figure btw. I just recently got a job so pm your address and it's yours. You Leon- you. PS - Please get a ps3 and teach me some Tekken 6 combos. I started as Lili recently and can only get like a 5 hit juggle...
Freyith- I cannot help but respect you in the debate thread. You are relentless with your opinions. But in a good way. No hard feelings for that little argument we got in a while back. You're way too damn well versed for me to hold any grudges against you haha. Plus, you made me feel a little bit less afraid of driving standard. And I've got it down now. :)
Ivital- I'm mostly putting you on here because I always love your avatars. But you're also really gat danged well versed with fighting game knowledge.
Critical Limit- I don't need to say much here, bud. You deserve to be on EVERYONE'S TRMK fav list. You've helped almost everyone here develop their MK skills. If there were a courtyard with statues on this website, I'd say you easily deserve to be on it.
Aldo Moreno - Same as I said in my first post on here. You're the most hardcore liu kang fan ever, and that's crazy. Because Liu Kang SUCKS. But damn, I respect your tenacity. And your poetry, bud. Go out and get that dream, dude!
Havok - Yeah, we've had problems before lol, but I've seen how gat danged smart you are. And that's enough to get you on this list.
Exemery - I'm kinda just putting you on here because you've had that Arkham City Catwoman avatar on this site for so long.. And I love Arkham City Catwoman. Good taste, sir.
Umon Daisuke - You're easily the member I wish would come back the most. Your posts always seemed so well thought out! I miss you, dude!
Taj Gill - I still see you post from time to time, but man, Nothing will beat the pre - mk2011 days when you would post a ton every day.
Eks - Whenever I see your name I think of that stupid Antonio Banderas movie 'Eks Vs Sever'. But more importantly I always pay attention. Your posts are always gold, dude. Seriously.
Squirrelpion - You're a god damn legend here, dude. Even my girlfriend knows about you. She has this squirrel who always visits her house and one day I said "You know what I wanna name that squirrel?" and right away she said "Squirrelpion". I'm seriously. You're too damn funny man. <3
Nasty Freak - The resident TRMK weirdo! I love you! Thank you for playing along with my little pick up line a couple-a months ago. :) I hope one of your fatalities makes it to MK one day.. Because TBH they're all pretty gat danged crazy
Sugi - The only person in here that I think drinks as much as I do. I respect that shit.
Johnny Rook - You're too damn smart to not make it on this list
Spine Ripper - We went through some entirely stupid shit together, but dammit dude... I love your posts (as you can tell, by my 'Shira' mention)
Titties - I dunno where you gone, but you should come back.. Or am I just not paying attention?
Flawless Victor - I love that you seem so damn sophisticated, but you play MK and watch Beavis and Butthead. I always look forward to your posts.
The Marshall and Love Cowboy
You guys are creepers and stuff. Lick my weiner.
I mean.. The Marshall has those giant assed ladies with ridiculous sized boobies as his avatars.... I mean.. It's one thing to like girls with curves, but it's another thing entirely to like impossibly proportioned women.
And dude.. your sense of humor effin' blows.
And Lc.. Y r u so weird? Like the second Alisa came back.. You were all 'hey thweety' (assumed lisp). But without you two... TRMK would be a different place
The end.

Last edited:
Oddly enough, I don't think I've ever argued with Freyith, not even once lol

I should consider myself lucky for that, I guess

BBBLP - You were one of the first friends I had on here. And in that, one of the first friends I had on a forum. You've changed a bit over the years, but not for the worse. You're still just as funny as ever and worship sektor just as much. I hope you don't think that I think any less of you from the stupid shit that's happened here. I respect you, bruh.

As soon as I get some new lagless wires, we need to smash in some MK.
JC pressure strings? Suck this 6 frame jab :cool:

BBBLP: He thinks I like him. ;)

Lol what is this about? I'm self centered, but not that much. Lol well actually I am, but not in this case.
Just because you're British doesn't mean you love BBC

News reports ;)

Same here :laugh: My voice is boring as hell.

No! You have a british accent so your voice is Automatically godlike.

iVital your voice is awesome when you get mad :rofl:

Double posting but I dun care.

Metal Overlord: Probably 'the biggest ass on this site, but he cool. I remember arguing with him in a CoD thread and wrote this huge wall of text, surprisingly I read it all and after that we started talking in the chat room and from there we've been cool. He has a reputation for calling out people in arguments. "Your counter arguments are horse shit" :rofl: and he's an OG viewer of my RE streams :love:

Plus he's a part of Team Ass, we say fugg tits round here, and he's funny. You can't go a day without laughing at something he says.

Exemery: He was one of my first friends here on TRMK and he doesn't come here very often anymore. We were nothing a like and disagreed on a lot of stuff but somehow we were good friends.

AMES32: He has his funny moments in just talk with the MEMEs but I never reply with a :rofl:

Forward, Forward, Forward, High Punch: The master of creep on this site, the tigga made me jump from my computer chair and made me run downstairs.. He's real cool and the source of Chilled beats, I forgot how we met but I'm glad we did. He introduced me to the Spawn Animated series, Aqua Whatever something and the creepy pastas. I can't forget about the Red Messiah.. I was legit scared to death when I fought him on XBL one time, Even though I bodied him :p

Tabb: I really miss this guy being around, He was super cool. I mean one of the coolest guys I met here.

Outworld Goddess: Fellow Kitana player, and I just started talking to her recently so I'm mad I don't have much to say about her :cry:

but she likes my voice so she's insta cool.

NS922: Goof N' Spoof..

YungQ94: Hands down the best Bison I've seen before, and the guy who introduced me to fan fic. Can't forget his white ass voice :rofl:
This Walgreen headphone wearin' boy is like a big E-brother to me.

ByrdBrain: This guy is lame.. No one likes Ibuki :rolleyes:

Kzaoo: Bible Black... I hate you :|

Jade: The biggest Phag Gayfield fan ever, but I don't see why.. The guy punches boulders for a living. :lol:

ShiraUgay Mizore: To be honest I don't know where to start.. You're like my best E-friend.. You bought me a XBL card, Introduced me to RE (Jeeel :love:).. Beat my ass in street fighter, and we talk everyday. We disagree with each other a lot surprisingly but during the arguments we're still sending visitor messages to one another saying stupid shit. He's hands down one of the funniest Members on this site, but Back Back comes first.. shira's a runner up :rolleyes:

Critcal_Limit: The sickest username on TRMK, and my mentor in MK. Every essay he posts in the gameplay section I always reading it twice, I always learn something new by reading them and outside of TRMK he's funny and always trolling Jill or either my fear of the Slender Man :L

To the people I missed: Honestly, I like everyone here. If I didn't I wouldn't be here now and it's kinda weird to see my name on other's list and I rarely talk to them :laugh: but it's cool at the same time and honestly don't see why people like me <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Then my brother walked in 5 seconds after I closed the Tab.. You almost got me in trouble or he would've gave me a "WTF" Face :laugh: