Your favorite TRMK members and why?

pooping toad

not only one of the best user names here, but even before I joined this site I was playing mk9 on xbox live and saw someone by the name of pooping toad, so I challenged him in the lobby. I got my ass kicked by his johnny cage. But I wasnt mad at all because of his name.

then I went and joined this forum, and guess who's name I found again....

pooping toad

not only one of the best user names here, but even before I joined this site I was playing mk9 on xbox live and saw someone by the name of pooping toad, so I challenged him in the lobby. I got my ass kicked by his johnny cage. But I wasnt mad at all because of his name.

then I went and joined this forum, and guess who's name I found again....

I remember the tourney he won :laugh:

TheLevelBest, Tenkai Hayabusa and squirrelpion

Level is a chill ass dude and I can talk to him about MK, especially the 3D games, anyday and everyday in the chat room

Tenkai was one of my very first friends on here

He's nice, makes some incredible fanfic, and he loves the anime Samurai Champloo, so any fan of that will always be a friend of mine since I love it too

Latter is one of the funniest people on this site

It's always fun to read his posts

**** all the rest of you pieces of shit

Hm, I'd give you a list, but my old favorites I havent spoke to for the 5 months I was gone, & theyve forgotten me.
Ah what the heck, heres a list anyways!
AMES32 - Dude can bring a great conversation, hes also a good new friend I made :)
Jade - One of the friends I used to talk to as Baraka2011, shes still hilarious lol.
BBBLP - Speaking of hilarious xD
Shirayuki Mizore - Usually has hilarious posts, and can make good points. lol
(Some favorites as Baraka2011-)
(Aldo Moreno, Outworlds Goddess, and Love Cowboy, good ol' klassic friends from last year, Still 3 of my favorites.)

Hm, I'd give you a list, but my old favorites I havent spoke to for the 5 months I was gone, & theyve forgotten me.
Ah what the heck, heres a list anyways!
AMES32 - Dude can bring a great conversation, hes also a good new friend I made :)
Jade - One of the friends I used to talk to as Baraka2011, shes still hilarious lol.
BBBLP - Speaking of hilarious xD
Shirayuki Mizore - Usually has hilarious posts, and can make good points. lol
(Some favorites as Baraka2011-)
(Aldo Moreno, Outworlds Goddess, and Love Cowboy, good ol' klassic friends from last year, Still 3 of my favorites.)

Hm... you are right, I had forgotten you... but I shall not again. Thanks buddy.

Lol Freddy, your post is making me feel all nostalgiac

I miss the MK9 speculation days, speaking of which, where the hell are J. Valjean, Demetrius, yautjared and 3mag5num7

Those were my favorites back in like June and July

I remember the Australian Classification press release that leaked out a few of the fatalities for the game, me checking Ed's and Lupinko's Twitter constantly for info and when the huge ass demo leak first happened

I also remember when Cyber Sub first got leaked out from the leaked secret Xbox 360 Achievements for MK9 and when the Challenge Tower first got revealed

Man, those were some fun times