Your favorite TRMK members and why?

If someone doesn't like you, who gives a shit? Yeah, it's nice to get a pat on the back, but if you're really letting this stuff bother you, it's probably best if you put the mouse down. Have fun and don't take shit so seriously.

If someone doesn't like you, who gives a shit? Yeah, it's nice to get a pat on the back, but if you're really letting this stuff bother you, it's probably best if you put the mouse down. Have fun and don't take shit so seriously.

And this was aimed at who?

I like The Marshall too.
And Eks is a must.

b,b,b,lp - We cool.

Not sure where you got that from.
Because I've 100% never liked your ass.

I want to add Wraith to my list too.
That dude is hilarious and all kinds of cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
May BasedThunderGod have mercy on me for saying this, but I want to add Ames to my favorites too.

I talk shit about him all the time, but he takes every single hit like a champ.
And once every blue moon, he says some really funny stuff.

May BasedThunderGod have mercy on me for saying this, but I want to add Ames to my favorites too.

I talk shit about him all the time, but he takes every single hit like a champ.
And once every blue moon, he says some really funny stuff.

y'all can say what ever you want I'm bulletproof. :burnout:

I love all the sexy beasts on here. You know who you are, also Low I think you were on my first list I made. But you know you are big pimpin.

Metal overlord is a great member, one of the best.

but for some strange reason I get the feeling he's the type of guy who really enjoys the movie Spy Kids 3D Game Over. Thats my only concern, otherwise, you are freaking awesome

LOOOOOOOOL I remember that movie. That was almost as bad as that Sharkboy and Lavagirl movie they made way back. So, nah, I don't like it, I never liked Spy Kids, honestly (the first one was okay, though) and I hate 3D