Your favorite TRMK members and why?

I agree man! Being able to have a heated argument about anything and still stay friends is something to be appreciated. :)

critical limit said:
Ames32: You're the only person I like to "talk smack" with on MK9 and we do so OBVIOUSLY in a joking manner. Your sektor is way better than your Kratos... just drop Kratos bro... go all human sektor. This is me just speaking the truth, I sometimes "feel" like you try a little to hard to fit in. I mean you might really be like the way you are, but you went from super chill, to trying to be funny 24/7. I'm saying this because I like you. If I didn't like you, i'd just keep it to myself. Continue being a bro, and being one of the few people who still actively play MK, and thank you for upgrading your english lately lol. I use to literally not understand half your posts.

I will never drop kratos.

I guess I could calm down alittle and be chill. I am driving my self crazy trying to find these damn memes that I've protested against on many occasions. As for the grammar I got told by many members that I confuse them so why not. :)

Spine_Ripper: I pretty much only started knowing you better through TittieMcnuggets and through MK9. And we had that Led Zeppelin argument, and super bro hugged it out after = instant friend. Also I understand your sense of humor so no emnity from me. We don't normally have much in common to talk about so our chatting is pretty minimal outside of random pot shot jokes. But you're still cool in my book. Cool enough if you were lost out in the middle of nowhere w/o means of communication but somehow you can contact me, I'd drive 19+ hours and find your ass, and drop you off where you need to go. And I wouldn't even charge gas money.

Sky Valley: I know we had our Kung Lao debacles back in the day. But even then I thought you were pretty cool especially for liking Earth Worm Jim. Then I found out you love SSBM, even so over brawl. And the fact that you don't even play at a high level and can feel the difference in amazement also caused a +1 in respect. Continue being cool, also thanks for the defense on some issues when I was argued against while I was away from computer.

Squirrlepion: I know we don't talk much, but you are pretty consistent with making me laugh. So thank you for that. You creepy photoshops of you holding yourself as a baby are lulls worthy. Also love your MK yo momma fat contributions.

Switchblade922: Only recently started chatting with you more often. At first I didn't like you because in a certain thread you were talking about toughness and being stronger than your opponent. and you just came off as a super big bully LOL. But you've calmed down lately and you don't seem like such a bully to me.

TaBB3rnackle92:
Tell you in REAL LIFE BRO... SOON!

tittiemcnuggets:
We were super cool at the beginning, then all of a sudden zero contact LOL. dunno what happened. But we're still cool. And you're like the only person from TRMK I've MSN'd with. And shared deeply my concerns with my cynical mindset. Thank you for making me feel like a more normal person.

Toxic: thanks for re-instilling my curiousity toward Mass Effect again, because I 100% didn't care about it anymore and 2 was definitely fun. Also you're a cool fellow for offereing to critique people's work. You along with Zatch super intelligent teenagers. more kids need to be like you guys.... Thanks for your respect, You also have huge respect from me.

Viking_Poodle
:Bro... we just cool. Your like that guy I don't know much about. But anytime you post I just wanna back you up and I don't know why LOL.

YunQ94: One of the few guys to also read my fiction story. Sorry I'm late, but I want quality over quantity. So bear with me brother :p. Also thank you for trying out animes I tell you to. "MY QUEEN!!"

Zatch: SUPER intelligent kid. And very respectful poster. He tends to take a 3rd party perspective on most arguments. as if he's moderating accuracy and facts, rather than sharing his own opinion. Not that he doesn't he just sort of came off that way at the very beginning. keep up the good work.

Damn I said bro way too much.... I feel like a douche.

EDIT:
Wraith: lol, I don't have much to say outside of you're obviously a chill/fun/cool guy based on the posts I read from you. And you also watched my stream and chatted with me. Thanks for helping me test it out. If you ever need help with anything I owe ya one :p

Jinko: Although you hardly ever post. You always seem upbeat and pretty damn cheerful. On Skype the few times we chat, we have a similar taste in comedy, and I can bust out my most RACIST asian jokes I can think of... cuz it's cool. We're both asian lol.

Nemesiswontdie:: we'll probably get alot cooler after we play some RE together. But as of right now you seem pretty cool and... thanks for the back up on that masterbation debate LOL. seemed like everyone else felt too uncomfortable to talk about it or something.

Last edited:
I will never drop kratos.

I guess I could calm down alittle and be chill. I am driving my self crazy trying to find these damn memes that I've protested against on many occasions. As for the grammar I got told by many members that I confuse them so why not. :)

Also man you're a fun fight on MK9. You feel sort of gimmicky. but that's not bad. Your style is actually My main weakness. So I love playing against you so I can adapt to your style of play.

and that's sort of spamming 1 strategy... like 2-3 times. then you change it to counter the counter. And it's like perfectly timed so when I decided I just finally started reading you. You are just then changing your strat. I don't know if you are accidentally conditioning me, or if you really are planning this because you know how I read.

Haha!

Yes!!!

tumblr_ljczd8NlSr1qha3kno1_500.gif

Naawwwwwwwww :rolleyes:

:laugh:

Thanks for ye kind words Critical. I've actually got to go fun your story again. I don't think I actually got past the first few chapters.

You're on my Best of the Best list fool!

Oh yes... missed ya there Shirayuki

LoveCowboy: I've seen 2-3 posts of you seemingly implying I dislike you. I 100% don't dislike you. but I'm not exactly feeling buddy buddy with you either. You're to me like acquaintance, I say sup to you occasionally respond to you occasionally, but we don't hang. It's sorta like meeting a neighbor at a party lol. So rest assure dude, I don't dislike you.

That's funny... I don't actually remember implying you dislike me... except in the posts where I imply everyone dislikes me... like the one above lol

You should post a picture of yourself in the dark wrapped in a blanket with a box of tissues by you.
Because that is what picture almost every time you post Cowboy.

Stop being so ffffffffff****ing emo.

Love Cowboy: For saying funny things and voting for me on those tournament things.

Here is a ultimate Re-do from me:

Aldo Moreno: We talked a little on Skype, LOL at your brother saying "What're you gay?" You give me a nice fight with your lui kang. You always seem super chill and relaxed. The only post I've ever thought a little negative of you was when you complained about your parents not buying you a new phone ASAP, which made it seem like you are a little spoiled. But that doesn't take from your overall character and your coolness toward me. Thank you for being a bro.

Other half coming in a few minutes I'm typing as fast as my asian fingers can.

Haha, I'm over it now >.>
They want me to go to Mexico just to get a phone. I said NAY because school, sports, and dancing. Plus, I hate Mexico. I'm just gonna find a used phone from a friend. The new one I have is ****ed up too >.<

but yeah, ILY TOO :DD

I didn't know you were asian.

Switchblade922: Only recently started chatting with you more often. At first I didn't like you because in a certain thread you were talking about toughness and being stronger than your opponent. and you just came off as a super big bully LOL. But you've calmed down lately and you don't seem like such a bully to me.

Aw dude. lol. That was totally an act. I never actually believed that crap I spewed in the Bullying Thread. I felt like trololing for a little while. Haha. Naw dude, I'd never hurt fly. You're cool in my book and you know what your talking about when it comes to the important things in life. Strong logic in your words. Keep that trait. It will serve you well.

Aw dude. lol. That was totally an act. I never actually believed that crap I spewed in the Bullying Thread. I felt like trololing for a little while. Haha. Naw dude, I'd never hurt fly. You're cool in my book and you know what your talking about when it comes to the important things in life. Strong logic in your words. Keep that trait. It will serve you well.

lol the funny thing is your avatar at the time definitely helped your "I'm trying to be a bad A" thing you had goin.

Well I got 100% trolled then. I 100% thought you were being serious.

@LC:
3 times you have hinted/implied I didn't like you lol.

I'd go find the posts but I'm too lazy.

Nemesiswontdie:: we'll probably get alot cooler after we play some RE together. But as of right now you seem pretty cool and... thanks for the back up on that masterbation debate LOL. seemed like everyone else felt too uncomfortable to talk about it or something.

Hell yeah! I barely made the list!

I think once we play ORC we'll talk a lot more on here. We don't really talk in general lol. But no problem on the masturbation thing ;)