Your favorite TRMK members and why?

I like you, Toxic

Anyone who likes Metroid here, really, gets a plus from me

I used to be a big Metroid fan. One of my favorites was Metroid Fusion and there was a really cool thing in Metroid Prime (Another one of my favorites) that let you play in the fusion suit.

There's really no one here I don't like, this place is like an oasis in the vast desert of internet message boardery where even when there's disagreements and caught feelings, people usually just calm down and hug it out instead of getting all DRAAAAMA~! up in here.

Some of the coolest of the cool:

Pat: not just sucking up because he's the BAWS, but we go back to the early days when IRC chat was king and we were all youngin's compiling our MK2 move lists and FAQs. To see what he's built over the last 15+ years is not only awesome but a testament to how much he loves MK. Also I'm envious of pretty much every aspect of his life and would totally go all Cable Guy on him if I ever visited the Chicago area (bonus lols to be had by those who know what my IRL workplace is). I mean, he gets to meet all sorts of people involved with MK on a semi regular basis, has a giant MK collection, AND has awesome cats. It's almost not fair for one person to be the center of so much ownage.

Squirrelpi0n: it's not always easy being funny on the internet, but dude delivers every time. I've learned to not take a drink before refreshing either TRMK or Facebook after more than one instance of seeing his latest Photoshop effort and that leading to me shooting Pepsi Max out of my nose. That shit burns, yo.

Titties: A lot of message boards have the token female poster who's just there to be an attention whore and adds nothing to the conversation. She's actually a solid gamer who just happens to have spectacular boobs. That really shouldn't be undersold. It just makes me sad sometimes that she (and pretty much every gamer who self identifies as female) have to deal with the window-lickers who are just "durr, b00bz" and can't get past that.

Jade: The disciplinarian of TRMK who issues the spankings to the naughty. Also has to deal with those who can't handle the concept of being able to own a game system AND a vagina. Plus it's always great to find someone who can talk about pro wrestling without sounding like they've suffered a severe head injury.

BBBLP: I have to admit, at first I didn't quite *get* him if that makes sense, but he's quickly become one of my favorites around here. I'm not into the whole "brony" thing, but I have to give respek knux to anyone willing to be proud of their fandom no matter what others may think. I mean, when you think about it, MK fans were the "bronies" of the fighting game scene for a long time. I'm sure everyone's had a moment where a SF or Tekken fan looks down their nose at them because you had the nerve to admit you liked MK.

Of course this isn't an all inclusive list, but I've probably already made this post tl;dr enough.

Freyith doesn't need to be mentioned in a favorite members thread, it's like mentioning the sun's going to rise in the morning. Some things are just, like, assumed to be KNOWN FAX and don't need mentioned.

but...I love both of you guys.

Who remembered you were gone Marshall? I did.
Who defended you Frey when people were talking shit? I did.

My love goes unnoticed :bawling:

Freyith doesn't need to be mentioned in a favorite members thread, it's like mentioning the sun's going to rise in the morning. Some things are just, like, assumed to be KNOWN FAX and don't need mentioned.

D'aww, both of ya's. Cue the "All By Myself" music vid for SR. ;P

there is something to be said for a community that puts up with the shit I dish out. Even if Y'all hate me I still loves yah.

except for you SR. well I just plain don't like you. lol

puppy_meme_640_01.jpg

J/K y'alls some cool b*tches.

Well I know why no one mentions me anymore. I'll just take this opportunity to apologize to all of you for being such a whackjob lately. My life's been weird.

Favorite Members:

Toxic- He loves Mass Effect and I love it to.

Spine_Ripper- He said he liked star wars so he gets a plus in my book.

Jade- She likes animals and metal so she gets a A+ in my book.

Everyone else is fine.

Here is a ultimate Re-do from me:

Aldo Moreno: We talked a little on Skype, LOL at your brother saying "What're you gay?" You give me a nice fight with your lui kang. You always seem super chill and relaxed. The only post I've ever thought a little negative of you was when you complained about your parents not buying you a new phone ASAP, which made it seem like you are a little spoiled. But that doesn't take from your overall character and your coolness toward me. Thank you for being a bro.

Ames32: You're the only person I like to "talk smack" with on MK9 and we do so OBVIOUSLY in a joking manner. Your sektor is way better than your Kratos... just drop Kratos bro... go all human sektor. This is me just speaking the truth, I sometimes "feel" like you try a little to hard to fit in. I mean you might really be like the way you are, but you went from super chill, to trying to be funny 24/7. I'm saying this because I like you. If I didn't like you, i'd just keep it to myself. Continue being a bro, and being one of the few people who still actively play MK, and thank you for upgrading your english lately lol. I use to literally not understand half your posts.

back,back,back,low punch: Nothing much to say here. At first I thought you were just a jokester and not much of a contributor. But I realize just how wrong I am a few months ago when you probably make more interesting threads even if they are jokes, than most other people doing stuff like "SF VS MK!!!!!" lol. I also love most of your taste in music, and the only reason I say this is because I don't feel like many people are enjoying them as much as I am. I DL and save like 70% of what I've never heard of that you post lol. I see a song post from you I'm like "Gonna try that" w/o even hesitating. You're my go-to guy for when I want some quality techno/chill/trance/Instrumental music. You also have a very open mind to what people tell you and I super respect that. You've never attacked me in any arguments we may have had, and I've never once felt lke I was under attack by you period. You could probably post a 2 and a half page essay right now about how I'm lame. And because of your personality I would assume it's a joke automatically. You are gonna have to WORK to make me believe you are ever seriously negative toward me lol.

Exemery: although he got a little emo toward the end. I enjoyed playing Starcraft 2 with him. He doesn't understand that the "reason" people are ignoring him(from his perspective) is because he doesn't post stuff that leaves room for comments. If you say something like "I like that" or "I agree" you leave little room for conversation. Most people can do is quote you and say "I agree with this man" IF you post more controversial things, or contribute and respond to other people's posts in a way that they have to respond. You will get more replies. For instance, My posts get ignored alot because, I can't relate to half of the stuff people talk about in just talk. So I end up going on some random tangent about something else. And since it isn't the hot spot of the day it gets overlooked. But I keep posting anyways and see what happens.

Flagg: Why did you leave before you gave your awesome interview thread a try? Also I liked you toward the top when it came to gameplay talk. You're mostly very open to my advice, and you critique things you disagree with is a calm manner. You deliver your message 98% of the time in a calm manner even if things are "heated."

Flying Jinko: Not much to say here other than you are a super chill/nice guy. And you read/appreciate my story. A story i'm practically only writing for 2 people lol.

Freyith: Despite politics, and I'm just being honest here I sometimes feel like you're implying my views on things are ridiculous and way out of reach. But I'm just trying to be honest with what I really want even if that means taking heat from someone who disagrees. But outside of this one thing, I agree with most everything else you have to say in any other thread(Minus cars :p, but that's OPINION based) We like similar anime, We both mostly somewhat dislike Dubstep, I actually try/tried learning piano, and the fact you play guitar I have major high respect because i understand music is a skill. I also enjoy how we can have a heated argument in a political thread, but then like 5 minutes later we're like "so sup bro? fish and rice is awesome" "I know right" "so how was your day?" *Meanwhile in political thread* "Your ignorance baffles me!" "NO YOUR IGNORING THE FACTS!" LOL. anyway good stuff.

iVital: We're 100% cool because I like how you are so eager to learn to get better at MK9. You ask for help and tried to improve. I also like how you manned up and apologized to PoopingToad, for your overreacted behavior. It takes a man to take a loss, but some might argue it takes an even bigger man to blow up a loss, then apologize for it later. Keep up the good fight, and I didn't know you were a RE fan until people started spamming RE threads lol.

Jade: 100% one of my favorite mods in my entire life on the internet. and TRUST me I know some REALly cool mods on smashboards.com. But the main reason your one of my favorites is you're not afraid of what people think when you give them their warnings/points. I've seen too many mods give in to a popular poster's breaking the rules because they don't want to "look like a bad guy"
Also thanks for your kind compliments on my looks lol. Gives me confidence, and I know I don't have to say it, but you are a sexy person yourself. I use to think finding a bigger RE fan that eats capcom shit like me was impossible. You are infact the ultimate REfan... I remember that collection you had that you took a pic of lol. We don't chat much, but just letting you know you're super chill :p

Major Logan: I love playing this guy on MK9. We don't do much outside of that though. we joke, and I think he's a nice guy. on top of being a VERY respectful player. Just want to say... OMG KITANA AND MILEENA.

Metal Overlord: We may not talk much either, but you're a pretty chill person as well. I've yet to feel any emnity toward you. and that must mean you're a pretty swell guy.

Navi24: Same story as Major Logan, mostly just play MK9 together. But he's a RE fan, so it might escalate higher than that if we keep playing similar games. Keep fighting the good fight man.

Noob+Saibot: Hello there Russian friend :p (Russian right? LOL)

LoveCowboy: I've seen 2-3 posts of you seemingly implying I dislike you. I 100% don't dislike you. but I'm not exactly feeling buddy buddy with you either. You're to me like acquaintance, I say sup to you occasionally respond to you occasionally, but we don't hang. It's sorta like meeting a neighbor at a party lol. So rest assure dude, I don't dislike you.

Osu 16 Bit: I love this guy in gameplay chat as he is full of knowledge and helps correct/adds to things. Gameplay has been dead alot. I kind of stopped trying to develop in there. As I feel most of what I would say would fall on mostly deaf ears. I also Love your commentary at tournaments man. You should always get the mic lol.

Quan_Chi_13: No emnity. So we're cool. You showed appreciate for some of my gameplay work, thanks for reading :p

Shirayuki Mizore: We were randomly cool when you were Edenian Royalty. Then when you changed names, we were like acquaintances randomly lol. I guess mainly because shortly after you just posted a ton of garbage posts I would just scroll right past lol. And you know you were. But lately you've shown some integrity in your posts so mucho respect man. And thanks for watching my live stream.

Other half coming in a few minutes I'm typing as fast as my asian fingers can.