Your favorite TRMK members and why?

You know who was cool? That guy who predicted that the last DLC character would be Freddy and everyone laughed at him. That guy was a pimp.

Bruce Norris Forever

MY NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA right thar

I knew it was gonna be a guest. Not Freddy exactly because Freddy was and always will be a stupid choice, but yeah it was funny that he was right. Some of you guys were getting mad that he even mentioned freddy lol

You know who was cool? That guy who predicted that the last DLC character would be Freddy and everyone laughed at him. That guy was a pimp.

That guy is probably still laughing his ass off at all of us.

Greatest moment in TRMK history.

MY NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA right thar
Ah the good ol days

When I was Bruce Norris

When Low didn't consider me as an annoying f*cktard

When I was nice and actually used punctuation and quoted people's posts

When the NetherRealm didn't even exist

When NRS was still making DLC for MK9

When I didnt constantly call you a dumbass or annoy you everyday

When I actually gave a shit about talking about Pokemon and stuff I like in the Just Talk thread

When I was scared of you and everyone else with high post counts

When Alisa was still around

Good times :)

BUT I sincerely do enjoy each and every one of you. You guys are alright.

memes-so-wrong-to-laugh.jpg

Seems to fit you pretty nicely.

I think most of us went about this thread wrong.
Instead of favorite members, we did who we even relatively like.

So here are my favorite members:

TaBB3rnackle: Dude is my dudebro and half the time I think he's trolling me with how much we are alike. Its unbelievable.

Spine Ripper: Hated him at first, but grew to love him. When TaB is gone, he is my TaB cola (74.8% no homo)

Sky Valley: I love Sky Valley. I really ****ing do. Not in a gay way though (I know, shocker right?) His creepy level is matched only by his insanely hilarious sarcasm. He's really deep too (in a mostly non gay way)

NSbunchanumbers: Dude is funny in the chat.

Aldo: My Mexican brother.

Everyone else I like.
Not really anyone I hate except Freyith (not really a surprise), Mizore & Metal (Only when they are together)