Your favorite TRMK members and why?

we need a "diss a fellow TRMK member" thread. Doesnt have to be mean spirited, more of a joke. But even if it gets personal, that makes it even more funny

I was thinking about this earlier. Calling it "The Official Ballbusting Thread". I think it would be fun...in theory. It could get ugly. But it sure would be fun while it lasts.

I love your sarcasm. Lol, where has my little friend been anyway? I have just made it a ritual to randomly talk about him. I don't know why.

no sarcasm to be found here. Truly the kindest soul and left not a trace of douchebaggery with him.

(plays micheal Mcdonald's eyes of a child)

no sarcasm to be found here. Truly the kindest soul and left not a trace of douchebaggery with him.

(plays micheal Mcdonald's eyes of a child) <-!!!!

I am going to leave a trail of douchebaggery when I leave (forced to leave).

Nah I always thought he was funny and talk to him on Steam every once and a while. He just added me to Live a couple weeks ago. Who the hell is Joe Welby?

he said thats his favorite name and he regrets not using it as his TRMK username.

but talking about this feels lame, like I need to go outside now for going into an in depth discussions about an 11 year old boy's name on the internet

Hahhahaa.

Yeah, time for a Johnny Walker on the rocks at the sleaziest strip club on this side of the river.

Sky does look like the kind of guy who would let you rape him.

Then he'd laugh as you climaxed and rape YOU with his larger than life pale penis.

Sky does look like the kind of guy who would let you rape him.

Then he'd laugh as you climaxed and rape YOU with his larger than life pale penis.

I think homosexual acceptance is in fact working, because you really cant seem to get away with seeing posts like this every day on this forum.

images-1.jpg