Your favorite TRMK members and why?

Switchblade922
Tyler Welby
THE JOHNNY ROOK
Spine Ripper

and others I talk to or seem to agree with alot, you know who you are. bbblp too.

Last edited:
Switchblade922
Tyler Welby
THE JOHNNY ROOK
Spine Ripper

and others I talk to or seem to agree with alot, you know who you are. bbblp too.

WOOHOO! Recognition from people other than Buzzrad and FJ!

lol

You guys are great on here. I tell, best forum I've ever been on. I've been on a lot of them. Usually full of douche-bags. But you guys are cool. All of ya.

^ lol, what a tease.

I like just about everyone. I talk to a lot of you guys outside the forum and have played games with some. I wouldn't say I have favourites, as too many people would fit that category and defeat the purpose of favourites, lol, but there are people I really, really like having convos with on a daily basis from here. Lots of cool peeps =)

^ lol, what a tease.

I like just about everyone. I talk to a lot of you guys outside the forum and have played games with some. I wouldn't say I have favourites, as too many people would fit that category and defeat the purpose of favourites, lol, but there are people I really, really like having convos with on a daily basis from here. Lots of cool peeps =)

Oh sure you have your favorites an then theres me. Your secret fantasy. that's right I know Miss. Jade and I'm flattered. hahaha...

Spoiler:
Just kidding Miss. Jade. I'm not that delusional :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:
I forgot to give a shout out to mah boy...

Shirayuki Mizore

EPIC_BROFIST_by_Stack23.gif

i think it's about time to add Mizore to the list if i hadn't already

he's always fresh with a new sig or avatar

iVital has gotta be my favorite member.

There has not once been a time where I disliked him.

And we share all the same interests like the bosses we are.

Runner ups are Aldo, Switchblade, and Wraith

Imma add Spine Ripper & Vital to my list.

Spine is funny as fuah and isn't afraid to click on a link just because it has a little extra color in it :rolleyes:

Vital pisses me off the least out of the members of the Circle.
And he's pretty cool.