Your favorite TRMK members and why?

NS922: My funky phresh homie dog frog of this forum

Flying Jinko: Truly one of the best posters ever to grace TRMK's presence, and he makes some great fanfic

Josegtx13: One of the friendliest members here, plus he loves Dragon Ball, Pokemon and Sonic

TaBB3rnackle92: He be havin' me rollin' with his gifs, pics and overall humor

Aldo Moreno: One of my very first friends on this forum; Aldo is the shit

YungQ94: See Flying Jinko

Sky Valley: He's like an even better, even more cynical and far more twisted version of me, and as a fan of Super Smash Bros and Nintendo games in general like I am, he's pretty damn awesome

Tyler Welby: I only voted for Shirayuki's stupid ass in the latest tourney 'cause I wanted to show him I'm not always mean as hell to him, otherwise I would have voted for Tyler; he's the best pre-teen forum member, real shit

Yup, that's pretty much it

still haz to be

tittiemcnuggets - she's my partner in crime.
jade- because she'z purdy damn snazzy
tabb- he's my brotha from anotha motha :laugh:
bbblp- he's funny and isn't awkward about it.
dcp- the main reason i got good at mk with kratos.
love cowboy - he's just as weird as me but at the same time is a cool dude to chat with.
Cl- he's a playa and knows eeit. :laugh:
Pat- always has good things to say.
[sek]- talks wrastling gives good opinions.
O.G. - sooooooo sweet to everybody.
Alisa - she's to damn smrt. :laugh:
Aldo- my spanish speaking brotha.
el Bender - the gangster ninja :laugh: :laugh:
plus many more this is just a few :) :) :)

Last edited:
Alright Let's do this!

Flying Jinko: Without this guy I probably would've never touch fanfiction. Overly friendly, has something nice to say about all fanfiction and is my inspiration to write more :)

Metal Overlord: If I ever saw him in real life we would kick it all day. He's too cool, plus he's my favorite DBZ fanboy. Much love to ya brotha

iVital: Favorite Mileena fanboy. Reads my stories and gives me the nicest compliments to help me keep going to write more.

Exemery: Favorite Kitana fanboy. Even though both him and vital argue ALLTHETIME it's always refreshing to see them both :)

Tyler Welby: My favorite youngest person ever! I hope he never runs out of his charisma.

TaBB: Whenever you need your lolz, go to TaBB. TaBB is a generally awesome guy and may he never leave TRMK :cheers:

Havok: Meme master. Seriously though without Havok there would be no MKHs so thank you for that. Oh did I tell you guys that he likes ponies?

liukang234: Real mature for his age.

b,b,b,l,p: You can't just go on TRMK without liking b,b,b,l,p. Back is Elder God tier funny and just cool as shit in general. May he always leave the room to have buttcheeks come together after his leave :cool:

Love Cowboy: I want this guy to be my grandpa. Overly cool guy and isn't afraid to kick it with the youngin's

Critical-Limit: Talk about an allaround guy. Critical is wise, kind and helpful. Oh he also wrote a fanfiction story that I really like him to continue :-D

Wraith: Encouraged me to keep writing in the beginning. Also just awesome in general.

NS922: Love this guy. Considered a badass in most countries and made my boss-tier avatar :-D

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

Shirayuki Mizore: No homo but he is the only guy that makes me laugh when I get home from work or having a stressed out day. He likes my stories also and is elite-tier funny. Also Stryker sucks ass :fawkdance:

Metal Overlord: If I ever saw him in real life we would kick it all day. He's too cool, plus he's my favorite DBZ fanboy. Much love to ya brotha
imagesCANZV2PU.jpg

Critical-Limit: Talk about an allaround guy. Critical is wise, kind and helpful. Oh he also wrote a fanfiction story that I really like him to continue :-D

Too kind sir :D

I actually already have the next chapter done. I was just owned by thanksgiving/SSBM tournament/had to go out of town on my weekend to file paperwork to get my stolen 1k dollars back.

But i'm back and kicking it :D

Stolen monies? :[

yeah someone in ireland stole my identity and I had to go through hell to get that crap solved.

I was money less for like a week and a half, but I had money.

Reason being my bank is out of town, My card was shut off. So I had to live off 40 bucks for 1 week lol. I had 60 but 20 had to go into gas to get to the bank out of town.

got money back, identity back, and I think the guy is currently "owned" so all is good now.

Lol thanks to everyone.

Bbblp: Definatley my favorite member. I can always bull shit with him and it's crazy how we are on the same page with everything.
Can't believe you Like Fallout as much as I do, AND you like Ratchet & Clank? Genuis.

TittieMcnuggets: Cool as hell. Her kitana is awesome and she is just badass in general and she knows it.

Patrick McCarron: He is our father. You have to love your dad.

JSOOGZ: He is 100% Bro tier. Respect the SOOG.

Supes01: Haha thanks bro, we had a Good match for sure! Supes is definatley the shit.

DCP: You are definatley the most famous member here. Everyone knows you and your Johnny Cage is insane. DCP=King TRMK badass tier.

DCR: Lol badass guy and he gave me my first rep for my "Would you support a free Hanzo Hashashi skin for Scorpion?" thread. Lol it made my day.

Wraith: Lol your stoner stories make me nostalgia. Cool as hell dude.

Bruce Norris Forever: F*cking awesome. One of the first people I talked to on here.

Fox17: His love of Rain and Subzero is unparralled. Fox is the shit.

Sky Valley: The very first person I talked to, awesome member.

Love Cowboy: He's like my uncle on here. He thinks he's got me in check, but then I can turn around and wise off a little to him :laugh:

Jinko: Awesome as ****. He earned the "badass" when he said he was into Bloc Party (of which I am a huge fan)

Jade: What can I say? Just cool as hell.

Flying Jinko & Alisa: The nicest members on here. Seems like they are always in a good mood.

The Marshall: *takes mic* *pulls up chair* Take it away, Marsh.

Tyler Welby: Good kid who is smart as a whip. His intellect is astounding.

Aldo: Cool as ****, best Liu Kang ever, and best dancer of all time.

And last but no least

Edinian Royalty/Shirayuki Mizore (I can spell your name right!):
I have no idea why you changed your name :laugh: but whatever works for you bro lol.
Not much I can say except your totally badass. And your pics are always hilarious.
And it was funny as hell when everyone was asking where you were and posting pics of mummies. Lol everyone said you died :laugh:

Made this shit in August, so lemme update it.

YungQ94: Funny as hell and I'm convinced he's the only one who reads my Story (link in Sig, btw. Curious to read it.. didn't think so :cry:) Also, pretty much a bad ass, his bull shitting with vital, bruce, and Shirayuki makes me think he's their older brother.

Critical_Limit: He knows all about it, MK and life in general. Count on his Ermac, Skarlet, and Jade to double flawless you as he plays with one hand and eats pizza in the other.

NS922: He makes great sigs, character edits, and Scorpion's Illegal adventures was damn right funny as hell.
Now spread your cheeks and lift you sack..
Spoiler:
12b5938c-72ba-438c-8b4f-02d8d1e76502.jpg

THE JOHNNY ROOK: You crazy ol son of a b1tch, you have trolled more violently than I ever thought a person could.
Count on him to tell you some wild ass provocative story to keep you in lol's, disgust, and awe.

Spine_Ripper: If there was one word to describe him, it would be the ultimate little shit.
He trolls so hard, it makes me proud. Not to mention funny, as he keeps the lol's coming.
Reminds me of me if I were mexican and always pissed :laugh:

iViTal: First off, thanks again for that Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online code :)
You may like Mileena :)x) but at least you don't get mad when I make fun of her, so props right there.
Also, a good taste in music; you got me listening to Arkasia.

If I left you out, it's because you probably don't have a butthole and I find that funny and insulting. GTFO.

^ There is no such person as "Bruce Norris Forever" and I am not related to Yung, Shirayuki or Vital

I am only related to me on these forums

yeah someone in ireland stole my identity and I had to go through hell to get that crap solved.

I was money less for like a week and a half, but I had money.

Reason being my bank is out of town, My card was shut off. So I had to live off 40 bucks for 1 week lol. I had 60 but 20 had to go into gas to get to the bank out of town.

got money back, identity back, and I think the guy is currently "owned" so all is good now.

wow, my mom had her identity stolen before and she had to do a ton of annoying shit to 'fix' it. She does her banking online and she did the usual stuff she does online and clicked the link to her bank. The page was exactly the same as the one she always goes to, right down to the company logo and all the same info they have on their site, but it was a fake. She had her money stolen out of her bank, cleaned right out, and had to notify the border, the bank, etc. that her identity was stolen. I don't think she ever got her money back, though, I can't remember.

Made this shit in August, so lemme update it.

YungQ94: Funny as hell and I'm convinced he's the only one who reads my Story (link in Sig, btw. Curious to read it.. didn't think so :cry:) Also, pretty much a bad ass, his bull shitting with vital, bruce, and Shirayuki makes me think he's their older brother.

Critical_Limit: He knows all about it, MK and life in general. Count on his Ermac, Skarlet, and Jade to double flawless you as he plays with one hand and eats pizza in the other.

NS922: He makes great sigs, character edits, and Scorpion's Illegal adventures was damn right funny as hell.
Now spread your cheeks and lift you sack..
Spoiler:
12b5938c-72ba-438c-8b4f-02d8d1e76502.jpg

THE JOHNNY ROOK: You crazy ol son of a b1tch, you have trolled more violently than I ever thought a person could.
Count on him to tell you some wild ass provocative story to keep you in lol's, disgust, and awe.

Spine_Ripper: If there was one word to describe him, it would be the ultimate little shit.
He trolls so hard, it makes me proud. Not to mention funny, as he keeps the lol's coming.
Reminds me of me if I were mexican and always pissed :laugh:

iViTal: First off, thanks again for that Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online code :)
You may like Mileena :)x) but at least you don't get mad when I make fun of her, so props right there.
Also, a good taste in music; you got me listening to Arkasia.

If I left you out, it's because you probably don't have a butthole and I find that funny and insulting. GTFO.

LOL,

I was only able to play with one hand moderately ok because of hitbox.

Black%20Face.jpg

^ There is no such person as "Bruce Norris Forever" and I am not related to Yung, Shirayuki or Vital

I am only related to me on these forums

Bish, I made that in August.
You were still Bruce back then and you always will be.
And I said reminded, not is :x
You pissed me off, **** you, I'm taking you OFF THE LISSSTTT!!!!!!!!
Nah jk son.
Tabb, you like everyone. What a swell guy. :D

There isn't many people on here that I don't like, I can only think of one or two that piss me the **** off daily haha.

@Critical

Dat hitbox
Dat_ass.jpg

I know you made dat in August, as I said before, I pays attention to everythang

"Reminded", "Is", same damn thang to me

TaBB, I thought you wuved me, you hurted my feewings :cry:

;)

wow, my mom had her identity stolen before and she had to do a ton of annoying shit to 'fix' it. She does her banking online and she did the usual stuff she does online and clicked the link to her bank. The page was exactly the same as the one she always goes to, right down to the company logo and all the same info they have on their site, but it was a fake. She had her money stolen out of her bank, cleaned right out, and had to notify the border, the bank, etc. that her identity was stolen. I don't think she ever got her money back, though, I can't remember.

Yea I had to do a ton of annoying stuff as well lol. Banks are so complicated these days. They didn't have enough info to draw money out like that on me though. Visa called me after 3 charges and were like "WHO time to call Mr. Alex about these random charges in Ireland."

That's f*cking lame. :[
Tabb, you like everyone. What a swell guy. :D

it's alright it didn't really bug me outside of the fact I had to eat like ramen everyday for a week. Because I was confident i'd get the money back.

Vital : cuz he likes Mileena like a bish and plays well with her

Shira: all round funny guy :)

Yung: favorite author, wrestler, dude!

Havok: the most Awesome-sauce bronie in TRMK!

Critical: A cool Korean dude who worships SSBM and Starcraft

NS922: fanny as shat

Its been a while since i updated my list, Where do i start?

Exemery: Ying and Yang, Fire and Ice, Mileena and Kitana (except we like each other[No homo]), You see where im going with this? Like opposite ends of a magnet we attract, Shirayuki said "we are soo Opposite" Lol its funny when i think about it. We constantly argue about mileena v Kitana. Plus we allways derail the MK:HS Thread :rolleyes:

YungQ94: The 2nd Biggest "SMART ASS" on TRMK imo, He posted mileena kissing scorpion :cry:, Love his Fan Fic and a funny guy :D

TaBBernackle22: At first i thought this guy hated me, idk why most of the time we talked in the chat and had very funny videos to share.
OH YEA! +1 Rep for going to the Navy. 8)

NS922: Funny RL stories, loves to troll new members and old alike, First on my hit list when turn 25 :evil:

Havok: Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Why u no like ponies?

Critical limit: The guy who made me the player i am today, I thought fighters where all about flashy combos and shizz but this guy showed me the real MK, Not the ish the hypeboys want.. Thanks guy <3

Shirayuki Mizore: The only guy who like rental cops who think there "badass" :quoties:

BBBLP: Cool guy, Has the most scariest Sigs and profile pics, and can rely on him for a LMAO moment also, TylerFriend must die...

TylerWelby: He thinks everyone hates him LOL, Dude look at this thread and almost everyone likes you. You're my favorite Youngin' here 8)

Metal Overlord: Kick back and the chat and type about the Big booty bishes, and thats the move :)

Nomad: My second source for gameplay Tips and Hints, The second most active in the gameplay threads Thanks man ;)

If i miss anyone im sorry, Its fuchking 4:45 AM, im tired <_<

*Fixed yung.... <_<

Last edited: