Your favorite TRMK members and why?

Extended list:

Aldo Moreno: All around cool guy. Likes to have fun but can be serious when he needs to and his love for Liu Kang is pretty damn strong which is always great when someone can truly like one character and stick to them.

PimpPaperClip: How can you not like this guy? He's hilarious and can hold a good convo on anything. Also he likes Spiderman memes which is always badass in my book.

NS922: Doesn't need an explanation. He's NS922.

No mentions of me at all... sniffles :(.

I'm kidding, I took too long of a hiatus to be remembered here.

Anyways, my favourite members...

Aldo Moreno - I don't even have to explain myself about this dude, this dude was my first friend and probably best friend on this site, we shared the same views about everything on Mortal Kombat and we love the story too much.

Adjun - We, on the other hand, shared many different views about the game, but we both respected and loved the game enough that both sides were welcome. I miss my debates with you man, come back!

Alisa - Brings the feminine touch to TRMK, and probably the most down to earth person here, I enjoy reading your posts because you're mostly optimistic about any subject.

Araknyd - Probably the person who's views I share the most with. We have the exact same view on what MK should be, and we always have some good debates with other members, and keep cool if stuff gets outta hand. You're my wingman on this site for sure bro!

b,b,b,lp - Can't even describe how funny this dude is, without him, TRMK would be the most non-humourous forum for Mortal Kombat. Your comic relief makes anyone happy broo.

Etryus - The artistic man on the site and is more of an old school MKer, nothing but respect for you bro!

Jade - The most in your face moderator on the forum, and lets things go unless they really need to be stopped. Plus, her opinions are unrivaled and unique, and you live in the same area as me, so you gotta be cool!

Jarvis - The most intelligent poster I have seen on this site and is always willing to help out, also have nothing but respect you.

MK_Reaper - The same as Araknyd, come back to the forum man!!!

Ricochetmatt - Another MK purist like Araknyd, Aldo and I. Hated your guts at first, but then realized that you were a really cool guy, and got along with you really well. Plus, I love your quick witted and sarcastic humour, and the fact that you use your homosexuality to add to your humour. Come back as well broo!

RockHardMilkGun - Stoner forever.

Tenkai - Fellow U of T alumni, Mr. Martial Arts expert, I love my discussions with you man!

Viking_Poodle - One of the coolest guys on the forum, don't ever **** with the poodle

To everyone that I know and I didn't mention, I love you, do not worry LOL.

As for the relatively new people on the site, I hope to get to know you all and be able to mention your name some day :)

Jade- awesome moderator and always level-headed, got me to liking the MK Jade

MileenaK- agree with a lot of MileenaK's posts, similar fave characters, Mileena fan too

NastyFreak- amusing

Don't think there's anyone I don't like actually. Everyone has good input, love reading everyone's responses to posts. Just glad we're all MK fans! ^_^

In no real order here...(in my short time of having been here)

Critical_Limit - Always very helpful, courteous and well-spoken. His dedication to doing things properly just shines through in his participation here at TRMK as well on his thoroughness when kicking ass online at MK (which he's done to great effect against me). The guy's got skills, knowledge, and he's very polite...how can you not like that? Every online community needs more folks like CL.

Spine_Ripper: First off, metalheads get a tip of the hat from me off the bat, but especially ones with awesome taste. Funny guy, and not afraid to say exactly what's on his mind when he needs to. That to me is an A+ quality to have, and something I look for in all my friends, online or off. Did I mention SR can also school people in MK? No? Well, now you know.

AMES32 (our forum tourney champ!) - Austin's a clever, upbeat guy with a great sense of humor and very casual attitude. He's more than willing to go a few rounds with people, and generally he's fun to joke around with online...if you aren't easily offended or if your maturity level can handle it. He's made me feel welcome here since day 1 practically, and when you join an online community, that's uber-important.

Tittiemcnuggets - Where do I start? :laugh: Although it's commonly-known that she's drop-dead gorgeous, there's more to her than that. Awesome sense of humor, intelligent, sarcastic, sometimes lascivious, but always entertaining! That's what comes to mind when I think of her. It's rare these days to come across a woman who has the courage of her convictions, and it's abundantly clear that--in the words of Bon Scott--for her, 'ain't nobody gonna mess me around!'. I find a lot in common with Nuggz, so I can't help but sympathize with the opinions of, and like people I share common ground with, whether it be about games or just general outlook on life. Finding like minded-people is always an awesome thing.

Araknyd_Commander - This dude is a riot! How can you deny the appeal of a guy who owns a Cobra Commander and Darth Vader costume? That would be the kind of guy out for my own heart. :p You're going to sense a theme here, but Araknyd is a witty, cool customer, with plenty of laughs and doesn't seem to ever take things too seriously...something the entire internet could get a lesson from.

Jade - I can't forget to mention one of our mods here, and not because she's a cool mod. She made her own Baroness costume, dammit. That's awesome right there (did I mention she looks awesome in it?). Level-headed (even when frustrated, which I'm sure is often with helping police a forum like TRMK), she definitely lets people know when they're behaving badly and knows how to nip something that isn't quite right in the bud. But aside from that, another funny, clever person that adds a lot of flavor around here.

Squirrelpion - Come on, y'all know you dig this guy. Anyone with the guts to take on a Star Wars Lego Death Star has more than earned my respect. Eager for a good time...anytime, it seems, he's a massively funny guy, and a great person to play online with too.

Last edited:
Well aren't you just a peach, Frey. Thanks for the kind words, I truly appreciate it!
I'll update my list a tad. :3

Freyith: it's nice to have another chick on this forum. Especially an ass kicking righteous babe like you! Hope you stick around a bit. I promise no more drunken webcam sessions.. for a bit :p
Ames: he's my boo that I play WAY too much UC3 with lol.
Love Cowboy: he's a doll and he's from Houston just like me :)
Spine_Ripper: meh. I GUESS he's alright. Nah jk, he's pretty legit. He usually carries our team to victory in UC3. Dem

D'aww. You're welcome, and thanks. :p

Critical_Limit - Always very helpful, courteous and well-spoken. His dedication to doing things properly just shines through in his participation here at TRMK as well on his thoroughness when kicking ass online at MK (which he's done to great effect against me). The guy's got skills, knowledge, and he's very polite...how can you not like that? Every online community needs more folks like CL.

Hey thanks for the kind words, this post makes me feel a little better after my idiot mistake I made today at work.

Well aren't you just a peach, Frey. Thanks for the kind words, I truly appreciate it!

Freyith: it's nice to have another chick on this forum. Especially an ass kicking righteous babe like you! Hope you stick around a bit. I promise no more drunken webcam sessions.. for a bit :p
Spine_Ripper: meh. I GUESS he's alright. Nah jk, he's pretty legit. He usually carries our team to victory in UC3. Dem

lol, you really enjoy that UC3. Glad you're having fun :D.

CL, the fact that you're hung up about the mistake you made proves what I said, 100%. Most people wouldn't give two ****s. Personal responsibility is a quality severely lacking in most people these days.

[Is UC3 really that good? The other night my fiancee said to me, "the only reason you spent time hanging with me last night was because your friends were all playing Uncharted. Don't deny it." I LOL'd.]

@Freyith:
I appreciate the kindness.
Good to have another person that doesn't mind going with the flow of dirty jokes and laughs on FB. ;-)
Stick around with us here.
TRMK needs more peeps like you.

@Taj: You've been my homeboy here on the threads since we both joined up here on TRMK (about E3 2010), and first found out that another MK (MK9) was in the works.
Good to see you back here posting once again, especially since the threads have calmed down once again. :-D
Don't ever leave again.

Now i'm a goner. i hear them all getting jelly. good thing i'm batman. XD

AMES32(our forum tourney champ!) - Austin's a clever, upbeat guy with a great sense of humor and very casual attitude. He's more than willing to go a few rounds with people, and generally he's fun to joke around with online...if you aren't easily offended or if your maturity level can handle it. He's made me feel welcome here since day 1 practically, and when you join an online community, that's uber-important.

I am completely lost. Who are you talking about?

@Frey, thank you very much. I don't try to cover things up or "sugar coat" things, I speak what I feel. I'm glad to have you as a friend :)

@Nuggs, thanks. My ego is expanding. playing with you is a hoot.

I never knew this thread even existed til now. I highly doubt I will ever return to this thread. I just feel that it's kinda pointless. If I like you, you'll know it. I don't have to directly tell you. I'm just starting to get into this community and overtime, I would like to come and know each and every single one of you. Whatever relationships are formed in the future, I'd like you to know that even though I might "talk down" on you (or vice versa), that doesn't necessarily mean I have a grudge or something personal against you. I'm a forgive and forget type of person. Here's to getting to now all of you and forming good relationships :)

TL;DR

Read the paragraph you lazy sack of shit

It's kind of like Shout outs. after a tournament. except this is shout outs randomly for no reason.

Why thanks tits... I didn't even remember you had left me off your previous list ;)

I'd like to give a shout out to Flagg and Flawless Victor for being the smartest and most mature members on this site.

Ms. McNuggz- Awesome Sense of humor and she's got that white girl swagger!

Tabb- He is from TN also and has lyrical skillz and brings lots of lulz.

Freyith- Fellow guitarist, metal chick and my official TRMK stalkee.

BBBLP- what's to say great free styler and all around awesome person

Alisa- TRMK's resident sweet heart and like all of the girls on the boards she has a great sense of humor!

Sky Valley- Always cool and very knowledgable on MK.

Flying Jinko, MKDaz and YungQ94- The fan-fic extraordinares of the site.

KyleRandom- My fellow dark knight enthusiast.

There are lots more that don't come to mind at the moment. But I've met more cool people than dicks. Most everyone is awesome.

Taj Gill: Dude was my first friend I've ever had on TRMK and a best friend as well. We have the same opinions about everything that involes MK. We use to be known as a tag team as well. We always had each others back as well back when everything was crazy. Also, him and bbblp are the only people I know who pick story>>>gameplay.