Your favorite TRMK members and why?

I never win at MK. :|
And thank you to those who mentioned me as their favorite. I feel loved like a boss. <3

You know, since I haven't even PLAYED MK9 yet, you very well might beat me if we played today...

Rather than hanging in the Game forum? Possibly... you think anyone would notice?

Well I did... then again I'm about the only schmuck still around that remembers when you were one of this site's core members.

Well I did... then again I'm about the only schmuck still around that remembers when you were one of this site's core members.
True... it's been a few years since most have stopped by...

Oh, and credit to defstar for my sig and avatar... wherever/whatever he is doing these days!

NS922: Hilarious member who kills the mic. Unfortunately his opinions are ****ing stupid, they are no where close to being like mine!

NS922
BBBLP
And Tabb cuz they get grimey as **** on a freestyle.
Tittie McNuggz for having the best screen name period.
SkyValley, Alisa, Jade, DCR and Flying Jinko are also notable bad asses. The list goes on but I am way too stoned to think of them all.

I like Immortal Reaver because he's a stunning MK player and he knows his stuff.
And he's all over a cool guy.

Alisa-first friend I made here on trmk and nice as hell
bbblp-the grandmaster of funny
tabbernackle- hes a bro
Marco- the sanest one of us bronies
popmaster-brony
solidsheik-brony
Sal8a- Mexican and brony
supes-brony
YungQ-hes a bro and makes cool stories
Immortal Reaver-he always knows what he is talking about
grew wolf-mexican
tittiemcnuggets-I find you funny sorry if I annoyed you

I have said this before but, Ames is really kind, awesome and was one of my first friends on TRMK.
Many more people that I have listed before (I have missed some people) are amazing and wonderful people. You guys are awesome.

Last edited:
Guess I should give a go :D

Critical-limit - He's ALWAYS willing to give in depth tips to noobs just to be a nice guy. That's really rare these days. And I have a lot of respect for it

Thanks man I try my best to be helpful. Noobs are the ones that need the most love, because they just don't understand most of the time it's their own skill they need to improve, not change the game. And no one likes to hit a ceiling that they can't surpass so I try to help them break a habit/get better.
Critical-Limit: One of the wisest members of TRMK especially in the gameplay threads. He can hold a good argument and he takes time and effort into his posts. Not just one unhelpful sentence.
Lol I know this person is gone, but thank you anyway if you read this. No one will learn if all you tell them is "Dash block bro"
they need to know every tiny bit of information on why you do it, the timing, when you should not do it. Ect ect. otherwise they are gonna try it. get wrecked because they didn't know the proper way to dash block. Then they will drop the tactic alltogether.

OK:

BBBLP: Come on man you should be somewhat on everyone's list you are funny 90% of the time :D. yeah I didn't give you a 100 I'm not that nice. You so chill and relaxed and take things easily that if you ever make a serious post... my brain would implode and create a blackhole sucking in the entire universe.

Vulcan Hades: One of the nicer people who also help people understand things. He's got a slightly better understanding of game mechanics than me. Frame data wise especially. I'm just really good at explaining things in lamen terms.

Ivital: I like this person :D I'm always intrigued by people who are willing to learn and I always get PMs asking for tips on how to improve. I'm impressed that you have such a mature approach to competitive gaming unlike some people 10 years older than you who still act like a 12 year old playing the game. You never blame game mechanics for your losses, you just ask for help. good mentality. Keep it up :p

Jade: You are so cool and helpful :D. I would take care of specific things myself but when I can't and ask you, you always take the effort to help me out. Also, thank you for being the voice of reason in arguments, and approaching it the way you do. I'm sure you get alot of heat from people who you are forced to give points to because they refuse to follow the rules, but I'm highly intrigued that you are so strong willed and keep at it. I've seen alot of mods in the past let things they shouldn't slide, so they don't upset people. I also respect your approach in debate threads. Only condescending sounding when someone replys like an idiot lol.

@other mods: I haven't really seen much from you guys except I see Jinko once in a while jumping in threads to save the day. So thanks man :D

TaBB3rnackle92: since the day we first fought, we've been getting more and more chilled with eachother. And you approach everything as a nice guy :p. Get a microphone man so we can play MK and talk about stupid stuff :D and help eachother improve. you see how much I type when I give advice? I'm not typing all that stuff in the message log on PSN LOL

TittieMcnuggets: we've had some hilarious online sessions, ARMLESS COMBAT FTW. Headless is pretty up there too. We had a good old chat on MSN, and you are a fun/cool person to hang with. You're such a good sport about losing yet keep playing anyways. You surprise me once in a while when you play. Thansk for having a microphone, more people should be using that stuff online lol. It's much more fun to talk with people than to silently play eachother.

@BrokenJanders/Glortor: Sorry guys I quit Jade, I still player her in friendlies once ina while but as far as advancing her game I'm done. NRS screwed her over w/o realizing the stuff they gave her wasn't a strong enough compensation for the loss of UP3 hitting naked crouch. Good chatting with you guys in the Jade forums.

@Flagg: Yo man, I chat with you alot. And you approach things maturely I always respect that. And you have pretty decent ethical/situational advice you give to people in a real life scenario. At first I questioned your gaming knowledge when you first joined in. But as time passed you have gained ALOT of knowledge yourself and can hold your own in a argument. Nice job advancing your knowledge so quickly.

@Aldo: you're better than I thought you'd be at MK9 :p Not trying to gloat but Managing to take games off me when I'm serious is not a joke. Although Jade is LOW tier she was my main and our first fight you beat me. But if you noticed you started losing more and more to me. That's because you have certain habits you keep repeating. If you ever get a microphone I can go really indepth to help you improve if you want.

@Ames32: Nice Kratos man, Although I totally made excuses the first time we were going even in our matches because I didn't bother learning anything about kratos. fighting you I keep learning more and more about him. Just so I can deal with random Kratos' I might run into :p. Your probably the best and worst kratos online. Because I wanna say you are the only REAL kratos main i've met lol. But once again taking a few game off me is no easy feat. Nice Job man. You sektor confuses the crap out of me. you're so risky with him yet your timing is so awkward with your risk moves I let go of block at the wrong times lol.

@Exemery: lol don't ever be afraid to argue with me man. I will never look down on you for being incorrect. I implore you to keep challenging me, because if you are wrong atleast you stand corrected and can move forward knowing the next time that subject comes up you know where to stand. Part of learning is making mistakes, don't avoid making mistakes infront of others. Otherwise you'll never learn from them. If I think 2+2=Fish and I see a thread and someone says 2+2=4. I would challenge it, get proven wrong and then be on my way a smarter man.

@voncroy: I like you mainly because you chat a lot in the gameplay section lol. Although I disagree with your methods of game balance, you have pieces of information about characters I don't practice/learn enough with so you're always welcome in a debate my friend.

@Immortal Reaver: man you would be so chill... if you would just stop making 60% of your posts about nerfing raiden and Kung lao. It makes you look desperate man and that's the truth. you've derailed threads not even about those 2 and turned it into a nerf raiden/kung lao thread lol.

@fatalityray: I like playing you man, your a tough challenge and the perfect person for me to practice against to learn from my mistakes. I do well enough but still lose. If I ever get to play you again i'd like to record so I can ask for critique on Test yourmight.

@MajorLogan: We only played like twice, but twice is not enough. Perhaps another time.

@anyone else I forgot, Sorry but I know ALOT of people so it's not easy lol. There are alot of people I really liked that quit these forums and I miss them.

Well i had a list but this was like during the summer time and i knew only two people..

1) TylerWellby: my favorite 11 Year old on TRMK he acts as if he's 20 being serious o.o

2) Exermery: My practice dummy.. jk we play alot of matches and he is a good player... He lies to himself saying he isn't good <_<

3) Critical limit: learned so much from this guy made me the player i am today.

4) Armageddon: Made my sig and not a bad fan fic writer.

5) YungQ94: MK:HS and MK:Logic Nuff said..

6) TittieMcnuggets: Screamo Buddies!!! :DD

7) TesusJits: Biggest challenge on XBL.. his sektor allways screws me over <_<

Tittiemcnuggets - my partner in crime she knows why :p. But heres the short version. shes kind harted, awesomely weird and she kicks major super ass in Uc2-3. And is never shy to speak her mind.

tyler welby - just a cool little dude has a killer Jc and annoyingly good sub zero.

Alisa - still one cool lady always there when i need her she's a bestie.

Tyler Welby is my best friend here. He's a smart kid and always sends me the funniest pictures to make me laugh. Pokememes FTW.

My existing list remains the same, but UPDATE.
NS922: When I first saw him on here, he made badass signatures.
Now he's a gangster ass rapper, helping me and bbblp KILL the freestyle thread :)

Critical-Limit: Dude knows his shit more than anyone.
He is so tech about the mechanics of Mortal Kombat, he might as well get a job at NRS.
I always have fun playing against him.

Havok: Very cool ass dude. Can be very random, and a lover of teh ponies.
Also, loves Havik (one of my favorite post MK4 characters) and Noob Saibot (My all time favorite).
Bow before Havok.

Looked back on my first post and cannot believe I forgot Switchblade922: One of the few stoners of TRMK and a bro of mine. Switch is the shit! I remember his Astronaut avatar :laugh:

Last edited:
Alright. Some alot youse guyz went up in my book so...

Wraith
TaBB
Sky Valley
tittiemcnuggets
Critical Limit
IVital
Pimppaperclip
NS922

Ya'll are some real hardcore thuggin' mofos. Yeah...

By the way Critical, you're the only guy to shout me out, haha!

But cheers mate, you're a stand up guy as well.

By the way Critical, you're the only guy to shout me out, haha!

But cheers mate, you're a stand up guy as well.

That's because most of the cats in this thread aren't gameplay MK9 talkers. They once in a while chime in. But it's mostly just...

Me
you
Ray
Vocroy
Nomad
Zoidberg
sumthinnunth1n or w/e his name is.
Vulcan Hades
Broken Janders
BBBLP (once in a while)
Immortal Reaver(In the kunglao/raiden threads, or sometimes cyrax to defend him)
Ivital
and Exemery.
[prolly forgot some sorry guys!]

If you notice none of those guys are really posing here lol