Your favorite TRMK members and why?

Yes, another special shoutout to ~Outworld's Goddess~. She is really creative and always full of wonderful ideas and definitely one of the nicest persons to be friends with and also her obsession with pink is so adorable :)

Last edited:
Still pretty new but so far my faves are:
Flying Jinko
Subzero Ravenwood
Dragon
Outworlds goddess
And tittiemcnuggets kinda made my day yesterday so I'll throw her in there to.
honestly everyone on here seems pretty cool except one person but I won't name and shame.

Shirayuki
iVital
TittieMcnuggets
Outworlds Goddess
YungQ94

all of them <3

Yes, another special shoutout to ~Outworld's Goddess~. She is really creative and always full of wonderful ideas and definitely one of the nicest persons to be friends with and also her obsession with pink is so adorable :)

Still pretty new but so far my faves are:
Flying Jinko
Subzero Ravenwood
Dragon
Outworlds goddess
And tittiemcnuggets kinda made my day yesterday so I'll throw her in there to.
honestly everyone on here seems pretty cool except one person but I won't name and shame.

awwwe you guys are too sweet <3

Goddess loves you all :love:

I don't post enough to make anyone's list, but here's mine:

First and foremost, Pat (It's a pleasure to know you, good sir.)

tittiemcnuggets (You're intriguing, down to earth and I enjoy talking to you. We should do it more often.)

Alisa (You're sweet, nerdy and awesome. You won't be alone forever.)

DCP (You probably think I don't like you. That's simply not true. I appreciate what you do for the forum, so you make my list.)

Much love to the rest of you twerps.

You won't be alone forever

tumblr_lmx8zec9Fb1qd1wvi.jpg

Pat From the old days of the Xbox, MKDA & Halo 2
Sugi All around awesome dude
Love Cowboy From the early days of TRMK and Miss LC, from my old site.
Jade All around cool chick
All the other females You rock too!

simmy simmy simmmy... wuzzz gud brah

Going by some of the answers I would say it's more of a "who are the most well known TRMK members"! :)

Welcome to any other forum. Make yourself known, you can be as popular. Be sure to post nudes. I tried but they couldn't see it? Like I posted it, but they still.... couldn't see it. Evern when I pointed it out. I was like ya know it's right there. They couldn't see it! Lean to swallow, that is all... Hey check this out...I hope this starts a new craze....

My favorite member besides lexul, eks, nems, sky,ermacualte, tits, chingy, freedomsol (lol I raped you spam dude, tym up your ass!)...

smoke.tetsu is my favorite member!

I hope you don't get your ass beat by a girl... unless you're planning to let her win. :biggrin:

She was just referring to the NFL season in general. We don't play each other week 1. I don't have a problem getting beat by her though. She really seems to know her football. And if she is to be believed, she's actually won a fantasy league before... something I have not done.

Do I detect you actually becoming noticeably active again simmy?

She was just referring to the NFL season in general. We don't play each other week 1. I don't have a problem getting beat by her though. She really seems to know her football. And if she is to be believed, she's actually won a fantasy league before... something I have not done.

Oh. I thought y'all were talking MK, but regardless, I was kidding. :)

I don't post enough to make anyone's list, but here's mine:

First and foremost, Pat (It's a pleasure to know you, good sir.)

tittiemcnuggets (You're intriguing, down to earth and I enjoy talking to you. We should do it more often.)

Alisa (You're sweet, nerdy and awesome. You won't be alone forever.)

DCP (You probably think I don't like you. That's simply not true. I appreciate what you do for the forum, so you make my list.)

Much love to the rest of you twerps.

Thanks, Jason. You're too kind. I don't think we talk nearly enough since you aren't on here as much, but we should really consider chatting more often on ye olde Facebook. You're a very swell dude, and I admire the eloquence in your writing. :)

Any member that makes funny and witty remarks... And had something to add to my whole MK experience...

Oh and any sexy & hot female members LOL [you know who your are] ;-)