Your favorite TRMK members and why?

I knew he was a dude when he started talking about jacking off to dudes getting sharp objects shoved up their ass.

All right, well, here I am again, doing my list over:

Flying Jinko
TaBB
saix88
Jade
Aldo Moreno
Tenkai Hayabusa
Sal8a
Shirayuki Mizore
Bruzzrad
Sky Valley
Marco
Josegtx13
Alisa
b,b,b,lp
Wraith
Fox17
Doc
Tyler Welby

Honorable Mentions: Reptile 0009, Armageddon, NS922, DCP, Pat, DCR, mkray41, RIPLIUKANG, Jinko, Man Eater, musgrave999, Everyone else

Black List: p53

Don't feel like saying why.

Last edited:
lmhembarrassed.gif

Thanks Bruce!
Haha, no problem, man. =D

Here goes my list:

Flying Jinko
Havok
Metal Overlord
NS922
Shirayuki Mizore
TaBB3rnackle92
tittiemcnuggets
Wraith

The reason why is because they are all great people!

Last edited:
All of the moderators : You lot are great at what you do. I highly admire the patience you have. HIGHLY. Because holy shit are some people stupid.

bbblp - Because he's a badass. Aside from his pony fetish, he'll str8 up kill u. Also one of the first friends I had here. And I will always <3 him for being a kewl dude.

Aldo - Because he's a nice dude. And we feel the same way about sf lol. He's also the hardest Liu Kang fan ever. And as much as I simply CANNOT stand Liu, I gotta respect how much dedication he's put towards becoming the best Liu Kang player he can possibly be.

DCP - He has taught me just about everything I know about Johnny Cage. Plus he's about as real of a guy as it gets. Gotta love that ego of his! Haha. This guy personifies Johnny Cage.

Mikemetroid - He has taught me the other half of what I know about Johnny Cage. Despite the numerous ass whoopings I've received from him, I cannot help myself to come back for more. I usually cannot stand getting my ass kicked but when it's done with the finesse that Mike and Dcp have, I cannot help but to be impressed

Critical-limit - He's ALWAYS willing to give in depth tips to noobs just to be a nice guy. That's really rare these days. And I have a lot of respect for it.

Araknyd_Commander - Someone who plays Noob and doesn't spam!? C'mon. What's not to like? Plus he's funny as shit.

Ames - Easily the best Kratos player I have ever fought, and he sticks by him to. During the whole 'Kratos is in Mk'-riot days, he was one of the only people on the Kratos side that didn't shove it in everyone's face.

TaBB3rnackle92 - Haven't had much interaction with Tabb till' recently, but he's a ****ing cool dude. Simply put. Even while trolling he manages to be a nice guy.

TajGil - Despite his long time leave of absence Taj Gill was one of the first friends I had here. He's way smart too and good at getting his point across without being a prick

Tyler Welby - The coolest 11 year old I've ever come across on the internets. Sure he can get comment crazy, but he only has nice things to say. And that's more than I can say for almost all 11 year olds in this generation.

EDIT! : Shit! I forgot THE coolest person on my whole favorites list! I commented on one of this guys' pictures and told him that the Rage postcard he had in it was cool. What does he do? Offers to send me it. I JUST got a package from his address and not only was the Rage postcard in there, but a Brink one was too, AS WELL AS (and I'm not making this up..) A Liquid Snake action figure! WTF! That's the coolest thing any one has ever done! I'm talking of course about Mr. Sebastian Williams. Thank you sir. And you best believe I'm getting you back for the awesome presents I received today!

Last edited:
Ames - Easily the best Kratos player I have ever fought, and he sticks by him to. During the whole 'Kratos is in Mk'-riot days, he was one of the only people on the Kratos side that didn't shove it in everyone's face.

good time's :):)...reason is I feel everyone is entitled to say and do what they think, who am i to say their wrong, just because their opinion is different from mine. and i am his best and worst player.lol

Wow......I have a lot of favorites and I'm pretty bored so here goes.....

Josegtx13: The king of the brofist. He always posts epic pictures that are actually funny and not just completely random. He makes great points and can turn any conversation into a funny one. Vegeta and Goku FTW

Aww gosh :roll:

lol

Thanks a lot bro! :D

Last edited:
EDIT! : Shit! I forgot THE coolest person on my whole favorites list! I commented on one of this guys' pictures and told him that the Rage postcard he had in it was cool. What does he do? Offers to send me it. I JUST got a package from his address and not only was the Rage postcard in there, but a Brink one was too, AS WELL AS (and I'm not making this up..) A Liquid Snake action figure! WTF! That's the coolest thing any one has ever done! I'm talking of course about Mr. Sebastian Williams. Thank you sir. And you best believe I'm getting you back for the awesome presents I received today!

Ha, thanks dude. You'z my favorite member too. I figured I'd give the post cards to a guy who was excited for the game. I always throw in something extra into the bunch and I remembered you saying you had a Liquid Snake figure when you were younger. Glad it went to someone who appreciates it.