Your favorite TRMK members and why?

YOU MESSED ME OK!!!!!!!!! u make me sad :(

Armaggedon: He is a huge Mileena fan and stands up for her whenever people diss her (*cough* B B B LP ;)). He also helps the TRMK community by making awesome signatures that a lot of us don't even know how to make. He is one cool dude.

Armaggedon: He is a huge Mileena fan and stands up for her whenever people diss her (*cough* B B B LP ;)). He also helps the TRMK community by making awesome signatures that a lot of us don't even know how to make. He is one cool dude.

Mileena can kiss my ass.

BBBLP: Before my most likely departure from TRMK I have to give this guy a shout out. He's funny. Cool. Smart. Carefree. And more. I wasn't too crazy about him at first because he did call most of my threads stupid :laugh: but as I got to know him more and more he is definitely one of the coolest guys on TRMK. And then if TaBB and him are both online? That's always an awesome time :_cool:

get_over_here_bro_by_lesmestiar-d3xqw6o.png

Mizore: Won't lie, thought he was a little creepy with all of his cosplay pics. But after actually talking to the dude, he's pretty ****ing dope. Knows what he's talking about and sticks to his values. Not only that, but he has found the greatest "didn't read lol" gif OF ALL TIME!

21ve4m.gif

Flying Jinko,Fox17,Sky Valley, Jade, Sub-Zera, Patrick, MKDaz, DCR, Aldo, Ricochet Matt, BruceNorrisForever, Wraith, Etryus and Supes 01.
All of the above and I'm sure I missed a few so no hard feelings. But everyone I've listed has been cool, respectful and even in disagreements haven't turned to flaming or hatefulness just to try and make a point. FlyingJinko is an awesome writer, Sky Valley cause he's ****in metal and digs acid bath, Alisa for being helpful and having a very clever sense of humor. Jade for being ****ing metal. Ricochet Matt is always cool and willing to help beginners @MK out. Wraith for his ridiculously good character edit skills. The reasons go on but these and many others make these forums a fun place to post.

i have to go with sub-one. i mean he's just so sexy. and that user name is so clever, i just love the play on words. and that sub-zero avatar is just so precious. i mean how could you not love this guy.

I'm so lonely , please love me.

i have to go with sub-one. i mean he's just so sexy. and that user name is so clever, i just love the play on words. and that sub-zero avatar is just so precious. i mean how could you not love this guy.

I'm so lonely , please love me.

Friendship? Friendship?