Your favorite TRMK members and why?

Aw, thanks! But I don't want your open legs. I'd prefer that pretty mouth.

P-r-etty mowff?

Yu ben reedin books boy?

Round deez here parts this here is purty mowf.

dad8d4c5-24ea-4d8b-bfce-364e7004b13d.jpg

As of right now, everyone is my Favorite TRMK Member! Except for p53 or whatever his name was. I don't like to diss people, but his hating on freddy was EXTREME!

You're breakin my heart over here :cry:

Hopefully the pony bank is giving out loans, because I just can't seem to give a **** right now.

Didn't mean to insult you I just don't like teh pony's, other than that I guess were cool.

Wow......I have a lot of favorites and I'm pretty bored so here goes.....

Fox17: No doubt this guy is my best friend on TRMK. Not only is he hilarious, a good troll when he wants to be, an an awesome friend but he has the nuts to speak his mind. If you dont like him it's probably because you are arguing against him and he is winning with his awesome points. When he is not arguing he is usually taunting me about my new like for Kira. Lol he is an epic person.

Asodimazze: This guy definitely has to be the nicest guy on TRMK. He is always kind and can debate well. It's also fun to discuss MK with him because we like the same characters and he doesnt ramble on about random combos. I love talking to this guy.

Josegtx13: The king of the brofist. He always posts epic pictures that are actually funny and not just completely random. He makes great points and can turn any conversation into a funny one. Vegeta and Goku FTW

Bruzzrad: The Freddy DLC release would not have been fun without this guy. We both supported Freddy, teamed up, and trolled the trolls. Freddy is DLC. Deal with it :)

Critical-Limit: One of the wisest members of TRMK especially in the gameplay threads. He can hold a good argument and he takes time and effort into his posts. Not just one unhelpful sentence.

Golden Eye: Even though sadly he sold his MK so he isn't with us anymore this guy was the Jack of all Trades. He was hilarious. Cool. Smart. Funny. Friendly. Chilled. There was nothing not to like about him.

Grew-Wolf: This guy is like 50% of me. He can talk MK well but get random and funny when he wants to. I like people that are not always serious like him.

GuanxYu: When it was not MK discussion it was Resident Evil. I really enjoyed discussing RE with him even though sadly he has a ps3 so we can't play some Mercs.

ILuciferI: All I gotta say is he has some crazy cool stories. Especially how he got his Mileena classic code.

Vital: Always funny. Always happy. Always a Mileena fan. What's there not to like?

Kaballer: He is just the calm guy who everyone wants to hang with and more of a listener than a talker.

Mkray41: Ray is awesome because he loves to talk about things other than MK like Scott Pilgrim and GTA and I always love off topic chats here.

SaibotMK: I don't know where he went but he helped me a lot with my Mileena and he was very cool to talk to.

The Marshall: The man who gave me the nickname EdRoy. He was one of the first members I met and was one funny ass dude and still is. I could definitely chill with this guy if I knew him.

TheDJK: Need someone to talk about MK girls to? This is your man and he is hella funny too!

Wraith: I imagine him as that guy that everyone knows and gets along with. He always presents good arguments and keeps his cool all the way.

Sky Valley: He I just epic overall. He can take an argument and make a hilarious yet still very valid point. I always enjoy discussing things like MK characters with him.

Tabb: Every forum needs a troll but the best thing about Tabb is that he makes his trolling cool and funny. Not stupid and pointless.

Immortal Reaver: I sadly don't see him much now but he was one of the first people I met on here in the chatroom. I always remember his annoying bright blue font. But he was great to chat to because he could talk both seriously and casually.

Pat McCarron: He not only runs this forum like a badass but he posts like one too. He has some awesome interests like Scott Pilgrim so he is far from being a golf club.

ZelTroidVania: Is a banana.

Thirteenth Order: One of the kindest and chilled TRMK members. He is always relaxed and loves to talk casually. And my prank on him where I pretended to be Mileena? Priceless.

DCP: How can you not like this guy? Not only is he hella cool but he is always willing to help and entertain the TRMK community even when members give him shit that is not deserved.

And last but definitely not least......

Bruce Norris Forever: He is completely epic just like his username. He is calm, cool, and collected and hilarious at times. How can you not like this guy?

Did I miss anyone? I hope not.

Last edited:
TRMK is really entertaining, I would visit the site everyday before MK 2011's release. I appreciate their constant news updates, and their fairly friendly community. Although I joined the thread in May, I've been reading this forum for longer. (I appologize for this next comment in advance, but) The TRMK community is awesome, It's hard to list favorite members because for the most part they are all awesome. Hell it would be easier to list members i didn't like (Don't worry there's only like 5 of you who bother me :)) Well here goes my shout outs!

Sal8a: Sal you are my best friend and as we all know Friendship is Magic! Just know I always got your back, and I’m sure you got mine aswell.

back,back,back,low punch: Dude your legendary, anyone not mentioning you as a TRMK favorite is just lying. Your posts are always funny, and quiet frankly sir you got my full respect.

Havok: Your cool in my book bro.

Supes01: For the most part I agree with most of your posts,

Byoung: Sub-Zero and Ponies dude your avatar combines some of my favorite things!

Love Cowboy: Your pretty boss man, just like MK2 Baraka.

linkueininja: Thanks for the friend request man

TaBB3rnackle92: Thanks for the friend request man, keep them awesome post coming, very rarely does a forum troll come along that actually manages to make you laugh more than once.

luikang234: Shout out to you too homes

Popmaster501: Don’t quite understand the shrug thing, but Brony you are cool wit me.

rodss: Not sure if your new, but you got my blessings J

Wraith: Your cool man, and the 1992 X-Men cartoon rocks!

mrodz: Funny posts man.

Webster: Gotta give you a shout out man, that pony generator you linked, helped me get some colors right for a few photoshop projects. Thanks!

Flying Jinko: You were so close to getting my vote on that poll a few weeks ago man, shoot if you wouldn’t have posted Optimus Prime you woulda turned me, (Soundwave for life bro)

Aldo Moreno: Dude I love that sort of Respect you have for Lui Kang, Same kind I have for Sub-Zero.

Eks: Dude I never really talk to you, but every time I read one of your posts I find myself closing my eyes, nodding and saying “yes”

what's all this hubbub I keep hearing about TaBB3rnackle92 being a troll?!

he's too nice to be a troll. If you can hear me B3rnackle, then I'm calling you out! I dare you to make a thread called "Least" favorite TRMK members.Oh boy would that cause some trouble. Then we will see if you are worthy of claiming the title of best troll! hahahaha

I dont like that guy, he thinks he is a god with an infinite wisdom just because he goes to torunaments.

brady acts the same way toward people that only play online but unless i'm mistaken u are a fan of brady and his boat nose.idk just seams a little unfair.

Jade - Very respectful mod and good to talk to, also comes up with good ideas to keep the forum interesting.

Alisa - A really nice person, pretty and I love talking to her on Twitter about pretty much everything!

Flying Jinko - Pretty much carries the writer's group (along with a few select others) and always has great stuff to read.

B,B,B,LP - One of the funniest people on TRMK, and his threads are incredibly witty.

Fox17 - His posts are just awesome.

XxslickninjaxX - Created my signature for me which I absolutely love.

XanXic - See above, his userbars are genius.

Ricochetmatt - His debates are stuff of legend and he is very knowledgeable about MK on the whole.

Apart from that, I love pretty much everybody (I know I'm forgetting some people!)

Ricochetmatt - His debates are stuff of legend and he is very knowledgeable about MK on the whole.

oh matt one crazy dude back when it was the kratos war (aka when i joined) he and i not only went our round's but have had back and fourths with tj hooker and his crazy weird obsession with sheeva and spader and his stupid logic.

good times

I dont like that guy, he thinks he is a god with an infinite wisdom just because he goes to torunaments.

I haven't seen him gloat or anything. He's just confident which is a good thing to be.

Do you think you might subconciously not like him just because he knows more than you that he might come off that way?

Because when you "KNOW" something and someone else says something wrong. I will correct them if I'm 100% sure I'm right. When I do this I hope I myself do not come off as "Some god with infinite knowledge".

what's all this hubbub I keep hearing about TaBB3rnackle92 being a troll?!

he's too nice to be a troll. If you can hear me B3rnackle, then I'm calling you out! I dare you to make a thread called "Least" favorite TRMK members.Oh boy would that cause some trouble. Then we will see if you are worthy of claiming the title of best troll! hahahaha

Lmfao that sure would make me live up to my title :laugh:
Lol troll once about the classic costumes and everyone thinks your a troll :(
If people think I'm a troll though, it's cool.

You do realize I'm 11? Your mind=:bomb:

Me too!......

Wow......I have a lot of favorites and I'm pretty bored so here goes.....

Fox17: No doubt this guy is my best friend on TRMK. Not only is he hilarious, a good troll when he wants to be, an an awesome friend but he has the nuts to speak his mind. If you dont like him it's probably because you are arguing against him and he is winning with his awesome points. When he is not arguing he is usually taunting me about my new like for Kira. Lol he is an epic person.

Asodimazze: This guy definitely has to be the nicest guy on TRMK. He is always kind and can debate well. It's also fun to discuss MK with him because we like the same characters and he doesnt ramble on about random combos. I love talking to this guy.

Bruzzrad: The Freddy DLC release would not have been fun without this guy. We both supported Freddy, teamed up, and trolled the trolls. Freddy is DLC. Deal with it :)

Critical-Limit: One of the wisest members of TRMK especially in the gameplay threads. He can hold a good argument and he takes time and effort into his posts. Not just one unhelpful sentence.

Golden Eye: Even though sadly he sold his MK so he isn't with us anymore this guy was the Jack of all Trades. He was hilarious. Cool. Smart. Funny. Friendly. Chilled. There was nothing not to like about him.

Grew-Wolf: This guy is like 50% of me. He can talk MK well but get random and funny when he wants to. I like people that are not always serious like him.

GuanxYu: When it was not MK discussion it was Resident Evil. I really enjoyed discussing RE with him even though sadly he has a ps3 so we can't play some Mercs.

ILuciferI: All I gotta say is he has some crazy cool stories. Especially how he got his Mileena classic code.

Vital: Always funny. Always happy. Always a Mileena fan. What's there not to like?

Kaballer: He is just the calm guy who everyone wants to hang with and more of a listener than a talker.

Mkray41: Ray is awesome because he loves to talk about things other than MK like Scott Pilgrim and GTA and I always love off topic chats here.

SaibotMK: I don't know where he went but he helped me a lot with my Mileena and he was very cool to talk to.

The Marshall: The man who gave me the nickname EdRoy. He was one of the first members I met and was one funny ass dude and still is. I could definitely chill with this guy if I knew him.

TheDJK: Need someone to talk about MK girls to? This is your man and he is hella funny too!

Wraith: I imagine him as that guy that everyone knows and gets along with. He always presents good arguments and keeps his cool all the way.

Sky Valley: He I just epic overall. He can take an argument and make a hilarious yet still very valid point. I always enjoy discussing things like MK characters with him.

Tabb: Every forum needs a troll but the best thing about Tabb is that he makes his trolling cool and funny. Not stupid and pointless.

Immortal Reaver: I sadly don't see him much now but he was one of the first people I met on here in the chatroom. I always remember his annoying bright blue font. But he was great to chat to because he could talk both seriously and casually.

Pat McCarron: He not only runs this forum like a badass but he posts like one too. He has some awesome interests like Scott Pilgrim so he is far from being a golf club.

ZelTroidVania: Is a banana.

Thirteenth Order: One of the kindest and chilled TRMK members. He is always relaxed and loves to talk casually. And my prank on him where I pretended to be Mileena? Priceless.

DCP: How can you not like this guy? Not only is he hella cool but he is always willing to help and entertain the TRMK community even when members give him shit that is not deserved.

And last but definitely not least......

Bruce Norris Forever: He is completely epic just like his username. He is calm, cool, and collected and hilarious at times. How can you not like this guy?

Did I miss anyone? I hope not.

YOU MESSED ME OK!!!!!!!!! u make me sad :(

Last edited by a moderator: