Favorite TV Shows/Cartoons

imma put it this way i loved nearly every damn cartoon show of the 90s and early 2000s especially if it was on Kids WB and cartoon network

I always thought the Justice Friends deserved their own spinoff series. Like what Pinky and the brain was to Animaniacs. I honestly liked the Justice Friends more than Dexter's lab.

Courage the Cowardly Dog, At one point CN were doing re-runs of the show but they stopped and it made me sad because it's the only show worth watching on TV.

Currently i'm watching a new show started this year named, The Legend of korra. Its really nice show to watch. I like it so much because of its a animated show and another thing is that its full of action. And like both and action so much...

^The Legend of Korra is a good show. In a lot of ways, it's a lot better than the show it was based on, Avatar: The Last Airbender.

The show I've been into a lot lately is Doc Martin (ITV!). Comedy/drama about a successful, but unfriendly, unsociable, blunt, and crabby London surgeon, Martin, who relocates to a country town in Cornwall to be a General Practitioner. Except everyone (except the teacher/headmistress at the school) in town is neurotic, insane, or just...thick. It's absolutely hilarious, especially the policemen (first, clingy, insecure Police Constable Mark Milo and then the acrophobic, paranoid PC Greg Penhale who sees crime everywhere in a zero-crime town). The combination of characters is both endearing and nearly constantly hilarious.

Avengers: Earth Mightiest Heroes
Justice League and Justice League Unlimited
Boondocks all three seasons
House
Code Monkeys to an extent
For the finale

Hells Kitchen :D

Current On-Going: Eastbound and Down, Sons of Anarchy (though I'm a season behind), Justified (season behind too), Modern Family, Parks and Recreation, South Park, The Boondocks, Curb Your Enthusiasm
Recent/Off-Air: The Sopranos, Everybody Loves Raymond, Deadwood, CSI (before Fishburne and Dansen), Scrubs
Old School: All in the Family, Archie Bunker's Place, the Jeffersons, Cartoon Planet

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog.

All memes aside, I really enjoyed the show and the more light-hearted, 90s Saturday morning cartoon feel it had compared to the other Sonic cartoons. It was definitely better than Sonic X at least. Urkel/Jaleel White was also the best voice actor for Sonic IMO other than Martin Burke from the Sonic OVA

I haven't watched a lot of television in many years, but some programs I did like include:

Ren and Stimpy
Animaniacs
Reboot
Monk
House
Everybody Loves Raymond

I'll bite. Just off the top of my head, these are some of my favorites....

• Law & Order (Special Victims Unit + Criminal Intent)
  • Stargate SG-1 & Stargate: Atlantis
  • Doctor Who
  • Top Gear
  • Fifth Gear
  • The Inbetweeners
  • Babylon 5
  • Battlestar Galactica (70s version and 2000s version)
  • Magnum P.I.
  • The Daily Show
  • The Colbert Report
  • NOVA
  • Monk
  • Castle
  • The West Wing
  • Star Trek: The Next Generation
  • Firefly
  • Mythbusters
  • Ren & Stimpy
  • Rocko's Modern Life
  • Beavis & Butthead
  • Futurama
  • King of the Hill
  • Daria
  • House
  • Doc Martin

TV Shows: Tales from the Crypt, The Wire, Kenan & Kel, All That, South Park, Mortal Kombat Konquest.

Cartoons: Winx Club, My Little Pony, Finn Adventure Time, Regular Show, Family Guy, Rocko's Modern Life,
Powerpuff Girls, Rugrats, The Wild Thornberrys, Ahh Real Monsters, The Boondocks, Animaniacs, Ren and Stimpy.