FINAL MK2/MK3/UMK3 Character Edits for MK9

dude you KICK ASS!!
nice work.

try makin your own character, give him/her their own bio....and send it to Netherrealm!
get some $$$$

WOW!! I loved each and everyone of them! They look incredibly detailed and textured well. Great Job!! I hope you wont stop with these :)

WOW!! I loved each and everyone of them! They look incredibly detailed and textured well. Great Job!! I hope you wont stop with these :)

I have a few more I'm thinking of doing... working on one right now.. A lot of people will love it, but most will hate it... Can you guess who I'm making editing?.. Here's a hint... Its one of the DLC characters...

:p

Last edited:
I have a few more I'm thinking of doing... working on one right now.. A lot of people will love it, but most will hate it... Can you guess who I'm making editing?.. Here's a hint... Its one of the DLC characters...

:p
Freddy is my guess lol. Would be interesting to see how he turns out :p.

Well... hahah You were right! It was Freddy! Please visit the top of the thread to view my latest edits (his 3 + UPDATED detail on Reptile's Fatality as well as Mileena's (Fatality AND Regular). I think others who like the "Robert Englund version of Freddy" will agree with this one... and yes, I know there are many of you out there that HATE Freddy PERIOD, but I personally think hes the BEST DLC yet! And yea, I wont lie... hahha, I'm a HUGE "Nightmare on Elm Street" fan!!!

Hhahaa, kk anyways. Heres whats added for Freddy Krueger:

- Freddy Krueger (ALTERNATE)
- Freddy Krueger (ALTERNATE) - Fatality (with and without Myst)

Okay take care people, and ENJOY! Muahahhaah!