FINAL MK2/MK3/UMK3 Character Edits for MK9

On The Reptile Fatality ; What Do You Use To Make The Blood/Acid/Water Effects On Him?

Also, I Like What You Did With Mileena's Hands, Very Nice Edits.

Amazing work, dude. Really, I'm just now learning how to play around with sprites on Photoshop, but you clearly mastered it. Incredible talent and well-done!

Now, I obviously like Sub-Zero... would it be possible to make him with the fatality? After all, the spine rip was kinda his thing. I would love that, if it's possible for you to make it, if not it's okay, I enjoyed seeing your work anyways. Again, well-done!!!

Amazing work, dude. Really, I'm just now learning how to play around with sprites on Photoshop, but you clearly mastered it. Incredible talent and well-done!

Now, I obviously like Sub-Zero... would it be possible to make him with the fatality? After all, the spine rip was kinda his thing. I would love that, if it's possible for you to make it, if not it's okay, I enjoyed seeing your work anyways. Again, well-done!!!

Sure I can do that for you!

;)

YOUR BACK! More Sexxxy Edits from MK9 Yushhh! :D

Ahahhaa! Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

I missed you too!

:D

PS - NOW TAKING FAN REQUESTS! USE YOUR IMAGINATION PEOPLE. I WILL GET IT DONE (assuming I have the graphics available from NRS)!

;)

Last edited:
I am glad you are doing well my friend! Played any MK9 or MK:AK lately? have they patched the game yet?...

Personally I haven't played mk9 in a good long time. Been playing a shitload of SSF4. Been meaning to to get back to mk. MK:AK did get patched I believe. There's a thread somewhere

Great to see you back mate! Glad you back to doing these. Ill let you know if I think of something. :)

Thanks bro. yea, just let me know if you think of something!

Personally I haven't played mk9 in a good long time. Been playing a shitload of SSF4. Been meaning to to get back to mk. MK:AK did get patched I believe. There's a thread somewhere

I read a thread about the patch being announced. But everyone is saying on it that they are still waiting for the patch... very dissapointing!

:(

I havent touched MK9 since MK:AK was released. I think I'm pretty much done with that game overall. Oh well... MK 10 is on its way

;)

Last edited:
Hey, thank you very much for the Sub-Zero you made, it looks awesome! You got a lot of talent and you're a good feller for taking your time to take requests and kindly make those incredibly artistic images for us. I'm very grateful for your artwork, thanks a million!

Hey, thank you very much for the Sub-Zero you made, it looks awesome! You got a lot of talent and you're a good feller for taking your time to take requests and kindly make those incredibly artistic images for us. I'm very grateful for your artwork, thanks a million!

You are MORE then welcome brother!

can u make a noob saibot ukm3 with his shadow behind him or something like that

Interesting concept.... I shall get right on that!

;)