Debate Section

Would you like a debate section?

• Total voters
Itd be great to hear peoples opinions in a 'controlled' environment/forum.
We all have opinions (although i do suck at debating - maybe im too stubborn) but i think itll be nice to hear other peoples thoughts on certain matters.

Aw Pat, everytime I see your avatar I want to cry over the loss of such an amazing beard...

More on topic, I'd really enjoy a debate section. Sounds like it would be very fun, entertaining, and interesting to hear how other members feel about various (serious) subjects.

Itd be great to hear peoples opinions in a 'controlled' environment/forum.
We all have opinions ([size=7although i do suck at debating - maybe im too stubborn[/size]) but i think itll be nice to hear other peoples thoughts on certain matters.

All the more reason to have a debate forum. Only way you'll get better is practice.

I'm down as long as it's civilized and mature. Most forums won't allow discussions of religion and drugs, so I'm curious as to how this will turn out.

True true.
Ill voice my opinions, but the funny thing is, im really looking more forward to reading other peoples views. I find that kind of thing interesting

I fell a little behind schedule but I just finished the rules and now I am going to throw up some debates to get us started. I will let Pat know when he can make it go live =)

Hey Jade, for some reason. I am not allowed to view the new thread you made. The Debate Rules Thread. Any help?

Hey Jade, for some reason. I am not allowed to view the new thread you made. The Debate Rules Thread. Any help?

You won't be able to view anything in the debate forum until Pat opens it up to everyone. Only the staff can see it right now. Patience, guys.

You won't be able to view anything in the debate forum until Pat opens it up to everyone. Only the staff can see it right now. Patience, guys.

Yes, it is hidden right now to you guys because I was working on the rules and adding some topics to get the section started. I have 4 or 5 topics there right now so I am letting Pat know he can make it open for everyone whenever he gets online.

PLEASE stay civil, peeps! That would make me so happy =)