Cyber Smoke DLC Costume?

Which MK3 Cyber Ninja Skin Would You Rather Of Had?

• Total voters
UMK3 Cyber Smoke =/= MK9 Human Smoke. They are way too different as far as playstyle goes. It wouldn't seem right to have the move set that MK9 smoke has with a cyborg uniform. I say they make Cyborg Smoke as DLC and make him like he was back in the day, with some minor changes.

I agree with you 100%. NRS also doesn't have to make him canon if they don't want to, he could just be treated as a guest character.

A Cyber Outfit wouldn't fit Smoke, he was never turned into a Cyborg in the current timeline. Cyber-Smoke should be a "new" fighter.

Cyber-Smoke moves could be:

Smoke Grenades for far, mid and close: instead of a injury the enemy will be stuned.

Parry Attack, Stinky Cloud (MK Deception): Smoke dodges back, leaving a cloud of black smoke in his former position, which chokes the opponent if they get caught in it.

Fatality:

Smoke Death (MK Deception): Smoke disappears into thin air, after which he hits his enemy in the face. He then tears off their arms and head before becoming visible once more. (MK:D).

The second fatality and the 2 or 3 other trademarks should be completly new ones.

they changed the story to csz besides cs was just a scorpion ripoff with some different moves but he most likely won't be like cyrax and sektor because they have basically the same moves.

if he is made and heres hope he'll be in mk10 i don't see him being in this game at all.

People talk about cyber Smoke as if he was ever any good. No more copycats thanks.

You know they could give him his own moves right? And Human Smoke was an even bigger copycat than Cyber Smoke, Cyber Smoke had his own moves in Deception whereas Human Smoke never did

You know they could give him his own moves right? And Human Smoke was an even bigger copycat than Cyber Smoke, Cyber Smoke had his own moves in Deception whereas Human Smoke never did

So all of the people wanting Cyber Smoke want the Smoke from Deception and NOT MK3? That's what I thought.

Too many mechanical combatants and it wouldn't fit with the new timeline. The fans wanted a human Smoke and now they want Cyber Smoke back. Make up ya damn minds. Glad it went to Cyber Subby, who IMO is better and a little more creative and original.

So all of the people wanting Cyber Smoke want the Smoke from Deception and NOT MK3? That's what I thought.

Too many mechanical combatants and it wouldn't fit with the new timeline. The fans wanted a human Smoke and now they want Cyber Smoke back. Make up ya damn minds. Glad it went to Cyber Subby, who IMO is better and a little more creative and original.

Yes I'd rather have Cyber Smoke with his own moveset, the harpoon never was that great. And I've preferred Cyber Smoke since MK3. I like Cyber Sub Zero but it would have been a better choice for Smoke to stay a cyborg.

You know who the first pack of klassic skins is called Classic Costum Pack 1, so maby theres a classic costum pack 2 coming out that contains Cuber Smoke....

You know who the first pack of klassic skins is called Classic Costum Pack 1, so maby theres a classic costum pack 2 coming out that contains Cuber Smoke....
That could have possibly only alluded to the skins that came with Skarlet's Compatibility Pack (MK3 Cyrax and Sektor).

Last edited:
Glad it went to Cyber Subby, who IMO is better and a little more creative and original.

CSZ is just SZ with some Cyrax moves, there is nothing original about him... I like him though but I admit he's just a Sub-Zero and Cyrax copycat.

Cyber Smoke, has only 1 move from Scorpion a spear, and people call him a copycat just for 1 move, that's stupid.

And dont tell me the teleport uppercut is a copycat since most of the chars have a teleport.

If you combine MK3 CS with MKD/MKA CS you get a unique character.

Spear
Teleport up. or Play dead (or both)
Stinky cloud
Stinky fingers
1 or 2 New moves

Last edited:
Hi Fox17.

What are these two moves? own ideas?

Smoke had this moves in Mortal Kombat Armageddon.

Stinky Cloud: Smoke dodges back, leaving a cloud of black smoke in his former position, which chokes the opponent if they get caught in it.

Stinky Fingers: Smoke waves his hands and a cloud of smoke is summoned a sweep away, which chokes the opponent if they are in its path.

Play Dead: Smoke falls flat on his back and vanishes in a puff of smoke then reappears behind the opponent.

Smoke had this moves in Mortal Kombat Armageddon.

Stinky Cloud: Smoke dodges back, leaving a cloud of black smoke in his former position, which chokes the opponent if they get caught in it.

Stinky Fingers: Smoke waves his hands and a cloud of smoke is summoned a sweep away, which chokes the opponent if they are in its path.

Play Dead: Smoke falls flat on his back and vanishes in a puff of smoke then reappears behind the opponent.

Thanks for the fast info.

CSZ is just SZ with some Cyrax moves, there is nothing original about him... I like him though but I admit he's just a Sub-Zero and Cyrax copycat.

Cyber Smoke, has only 1 move from Scorpion a spear, and people call him a copycat just for 1 move, that's stupid.

And dont tell me the teleport uppercut is a copycat since most of the chars have a teleport.

If you combine MK3 CS with MKD/MKA CS you get a unique character.

Spear
Teleport up. or Play dead (or both)
Stinky cloud
Stinky fingers
1 or 2 New moves

Actually CS had 2 moves from scorp, spear and airthrow...

Also CSZ also has Kung Loas air kick...i think you need to research a bit more lol.