Cyber Smoke DLC Costume?

Which MK3 Cyber Ninja Skin Would You Rather Of Had?

• Total voters
The official statement is... (as stated in my MK books) Smoke (robo) has an alter ego ==> Human Smoke... BUT... clearly Human Smoke appeared in MKII sooo... he was first... those that have the MK kollector's edition guide (yes the one with all wrong inputs) can find it in the history of MK section... however they could've mixed that up too ofcourse lol Cyb Smoke NEEDS to be a character, not a damn costume, HE WAS AN MK ICON... now he's... history... :(

**** the costume i want him dlc. with sick ass umk3 moveset **** i ****in cant wait im sure they will make him dlc

I'll say this, I was always an avid human Smoke and hated cyber smoke. All his versions ruined Smoke, first a blue/purple robot? Smoke is supposed to be gray! Then down the line a cloud with a Mexican wrestling mask, who is just a prop for other characters, lame. He was the only robot who was never allowed to develop, yet apparently he had fans. Granted I stopped playing MK after MKt so maybe his game play was awesome. However now we have human Smoke, he looks cool (love the hair, not in the versus or select screens, but in the character design and actual model) he has feeling, and can really be something in MK10. And even cyber sub has a character he isnt just some mindless machine, so I'm ok with the way the story went (then again I wasn't a huge Sub fan to begin with)

All that being said, I'd like mk3 cyber Smoke, because he isn't going to cannon (so happy about that) and because he has the coolest fatality, and lastly because it'd complete the Klassic roster.
On the other hand, technically MK3 cyber sub already looks like the blue robot referred to as Smoke.

Long live Human Smoke!

Last edited:
I'll say this, I was always an avid human Smoke and hated cyber smoke. All his versions ruined Smoke, first a blue/purple robot? Smoke is supposed to be gray! Then down the line a cloud with a Mexican wrestling mask, who is just a prop for other characters, lame. He was the only robot who was never allowed to develop, yet apparently he had fans. Granted I stopped playing MK after MKt so maybe his game play was awesome. However now we have human Smoke, he looks cool (love the hair, not in the versus or select screens, but in the character design and actual model) he has feeling, and can really be something in MK10. And even cyber sub has a character he isnt just some mindless machine, so I'm ok with the way the story went (then again I wasn't a huge Sub fan to begin with)

All that being said, I'd like mk3 cyber Smoke, because he isn't going to cannon (so happy about that) and because he has the coolest fatality, and lastly because it'd complete the Klassic roaster.
On the other hand, technically MK3 cyber sub already looks like the blue robot referred to as Smoke.

Long live Human Smoke!

I lol'ed at "roaster"

It's "roster" just saying. . .

Is easy for you to say that since Mileena (who I assume is your fav. character) is not dead or a cyborg either.

Assumptions makes people looks like asses.

I love Mileena but I play Kitana and Sindel. I wouldn't mind if they stayed dead. It's a part of the story. Just because your mad Sub-Zero turned into cyber sub, doesn't mean he should go back to human. I hope they follow the story than what the fans want.

cant see why people dont relize this

Boon and NRS dont want Robo Smoke. It's pretty obvious. Why Else would they make Cyber Sub. They want people to just forget that he ever existed. And so far they've done that.

Hopefully there is enough true fans out there who will let their voice be heard and maybe we can see him. As I care more about my mk memories, rather than the new ones they are pushing. Sure the retro cyber sub makes sense in this new timeline. But they are leaving out the nostalgia factor. people want to see Robo smoke because he's a part of the old games, and I could care less about the story aspect of this game .

All that being said, I'd like mk3 cyber Smoke, because he isn't going to cannon (so happy about that) and because he has the coolest fatality, and lastly because it'd complete the Klassic roster.

Long live Human Smoke!

I always preferred Cyber Smoke over human and I still hated his "smokey" outfit his alt. in MKD was much more awesome

Smoke_alt-1.jpg

Yeah, but what with his story? Should it be non-cannon or put Cyber-Smoke from future in MK9 event? We could have both Smokes that way (e.g. he was transported to alternative storyline because of some time-warp), it'd be like Trunks and Future Trunks in Dragon Ball.

No one has any idea of it? I'd like to both Smokes so I'm into it. It could be Cyber Smoke from Armageddon period, transported into the past just before his death -> he could be the evil Smoke and Human Smoke would stay good (after being freed from Quan Chi's control).

No one has any idea of it? I'd like to both Smokes so I'm into it. It could be Cyber Smoke from Armageddon period, transported into the past just before his death -> he could be the evil Smoke and Human Smoke would stay good (after being freed from Quan Chi's control).
Since Robo Smoke had no personality and his moves were not really smoke related, atleast in the majority of the games. Couldn't a robo smoke like character be introduced as another Lin Kuei? Or even an android ie a full robot rather than a cyborg?

I suppose I find the outrage over Sub becoming cyber hard to understand for three reasons.

1. It's only just happened
2. You still get human Sub in this game regardless.
3. Reptile's my favourite and he got changed for the worse for about 14 years and I had a better time accepting it. I know he's your favourite but think of it this way, he can still freeze. Reptile went without forceballs, his vulnerability projectile that gave him a huge advantage for ages.

It's not as bad as it could be for you.

I understand why ppl would want this but my god he was the cheapest character in that game.If u play UMK3 online u kno all too well what im talking about.But yea he needs to be there.

CYBER SMOKE SUCKS! Period. He was a worthless copied character (yes I said copied. 100% of his moves were someone else's). I dont know why people will not stop talking about him. Again, worthless ... copied ... sucks. They DO NOT need to waste a DLC on him. Freddy >>> Cyber Smoke.

CYBER SMOKE SUCKS! Period. He was a worthless copied character (yes I said copied. 100% of his moves were someone else's). I dont know why people will not stop talking about him. Again, worthless ... copied ... sucks. They DO NOT need to waste a DLC on him. Freddy >>> Cyber Smoke.

Agreed. Cyber Smoke was terrible and should be treated like he never existed.

That's your opinion. A lot of people think otherwise.

That is your opinion, and almost all characters have moves similar to someone else. If they made Human Smoke (who was a Scorpion copycat back in the day) into his own character, i'm sure they could make Cyber Smoke his own character. Cyber Smoke also doesn't have to be canon to the story, just like Kratos and Freddy Krueger. Besides Cyber Sub-Zero (who's one of my favorites) has Cyrax bombs, his teleport, dive kicks similar to Sonya and no one's complaining about it. Just my opinion.

Couldn't a robo smoke like character be introduced as another Lin Kuei? Or even an android ie a full robot rather than a cyborg?

Or like Smoke's younger/older brother called... Smoke?:bird:

One day I'll read on this forum that Scorpion or Shao Kahn sucks or 2 Stupid Dogs would be better characters than they.

I don't mind Cyber Smoke being added, but I would rather have Chameleon.

Give him:

Rain's Super Kick
Sub-Zero's Slide
Reptile's Invisibility
Scorpion's Spear
Ermac's Stomp