Cyber Smoke DLC Costume?

Which MK3 Cyber Ninja Skin Would You Rather Of Had?

• Total voters
I'm assuming you meant Earthrealm instead of the Netherrealm, in which case they can live in the Netherrealm if their souls are tainted. They were resurrected to serve Quan Chi, an evil entity, so with that, they have that needed to survive in the Netherrealm. Those were their real souls.

That were corrupted souls, what I meant is that they are just "souls", they are not resurrected yet, therefore, they can only live in the Netherrealm. If SZ is resurrected, I dont find any reason why he can't be resurrected as a human. That's what I think.

is cyber sub zero not enough :S. He shoots iceballs from his chest. teleport. freeze.

No, he's not enough, he is not Sub-Zero, if you are not a Sub-Zero fan you won't understand it.

Imagine your favourite character being turned into a cyborg and never returning as a human, would you like it?

He did put can not can't just FYI.
"Don't think they can" is the same thing as "think they can't".

That were corrupted souls, what I meant is that they are just "souls", they are not resurrected yet, therefore, they can only live in the Netherrealm. If SZ is resurrected, I dont find any reason why he can't be resurrected as a human. That's what I think.

No, he's not enough, he is not Sub-Zero, if you are not a Sub-Zero fan you won't understand it.
Oh, that's what you meant; you were saying that they weren't fully resurrected yet. But, still, there's absolutely no reason why Sub-Zero will be a human again in MK10; And Sub-Zero is my 2nd favorite character in MK, so I am a huge fan of him when I say this. I don't like that he replaces Cyber Smoke but other than that, I don't mind this change at all. They're going to run with this for a little while, it's best to accept it and see where they take it.

Last edited:
gZcgq.jpg

"Noooooooo I want to be human again"
Cyber_sub-zero.jpg

They can put both so everyone is happy, at least put human Subbie in Versus only. =)

There was some non cannon characters in old games, like Human Smoke and Masked Sub-Zero in UMK3 and MKT.

Bi Han and Kaui Liang talking in the Netherrealm,

Bi Han: Hahahhah Kaui your dead! Hahahahha

Kaui Liang: Your dead too dumbass.

Bi Han: But you see I am a badass zombie guy and can leave whenever I want.

Kaui Liang: Thats not fair!!

Bi Han:

noob-saibot_288x288.jpg

Nobody wants to be fuggin around with a smoking cyborg, so this BAMF neeeeds either to be an alternate for Smoke or a completely new character with separate moves from Smoke. NRS has toyed with MK fans long enough, and this is all it really needs IMO

I hope if they do revive Sub-Zero in the next game he stays as a robot. I love when they piss off the fans.. is that not what they do all the time?

I kinda hope they don't revive any of them and give the newer characters their time to shine.

I hope if they do revive Sub-Zero in the next game he stays as a robot. I love when they piss off the fans.. is that not what they do all the time?

I kinda hope they don't revive any of them and give the newer characters their time to shine.

Is easy for you to say that since Mileena (who I assume is your fav. character) is not dead or a cyborg either.

Imagine your favourite character being turned into a cyborg and never returning as a human, would you like it?

i think someone else said it before but what if they do it to where the younger sub-zero remains cyber permanently whereas the older brother (now Noob Saibot, who was last seen being thrown into the Soulnado) soul is ripped in two by the Soulnade, creating Noob Saibot and the original Sub-Zero again

Just make a cyber version of Scorpion. That way you can have the moves that Cyber smoke does with some real moves that Scorpion does. End of discussion. :)

I hope if they do revive Sub-Zero in the next game he stays as a robot.

They'd have to have him stay that way. The only way they could retcon him being converted into a robot and have in part of the storyline is if they have Raiden do the whole "send a message to your past self" trick again and stop him being converted in the first place, but that's unlikely I'd say.

they will resurrect him to his human form for the next game.