Cyber Smoke DLC Costume?

Which MK3 Cyber Ninja Skin Would You Rather Of Had?

• Total voters
no matter what they would have done, people would still complain. if they would have made him an mk3 costume only, people would still complain about him not being an entirely separate character. if they made him an entirely separate character people would complain even more about the rest of the cast not even getting klassic costumes. since he didnt get anything, everyone complains about him not getting either. i would have put robo smoke instead of freddy OR robo smoke costume instead of cyber sub zero costume, just to lessen complaining at least some.

Agh... who cares about the air throw, besides, Im sure he took it borrowed from Kano, not Scorpion =P

Air throws are like teleports, they are a move that doesn't belong to anyone.

Come on now we all know its from Scorp lol. Plus there less airthrows then teleports.

We will never get it, but here is Smoke's MK3 Kostume:
10dcrqx.jpg

Honestly I think they're holding off on Cyber Smoke: there's too much money to be made off him to give him away as a free costume. If they decide to go ahead with a second wave of DLC players, he's a no-brainer choice: tons of requests have been made for him. If they decide to just scale it back to a final encore skin/fatality pack he's an anchor skin: people will download a pay skin pack just because he's in it.

I'm still convinced the swapped out MK3 Cyber Smoke for Cyber Sub at the last minute for the reason I just stated.

That were just manifestations, I dont think they can live in other place besides the Netherrealm.
I'm assuming you meant Earthrealm instead of the Netherrealm, in which case they can live in the Netherrealm if their souls are tainted. They were resurrected to serve Quan Chi, an evil entity, so with that, they have that needed to survive in the Netherrealm. Those were their real souls.

I'm assuming you meant Earthrealm instead of the Netherrealm, in which case they can live in the Netherrealm if their souls are tainted. They were resurrected to serve Quan Chi, an evil entity, so with that, they have that needed to survive in the Netherrealm. Those were their real souls.

He did put can not can't just FYI.